Spin Attaxx

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Well, I gave my feedback on the picture on the guy's deviantart like he asked.

Hopefully it's worth it and he doesn't...you know, hide it or something. I tried to be really kind and this guy's environments really are great, but you know.

I also plugged the horror image because it's scarily awesome.

Actually, didn't that artist do some StH covers? At least variants.

Ken Penders needs psychological help...I'm not even joking, that man is seriously fucked up

Does he have no idea what he wants to do with this thing? First it was a comic book, then there's voice actors, and suddenly now we're seeing it in CGI. Can he really not make up his mind about this?

I doubt he actually has /plans/ for this. He's just throwing it around to whoever he decides is worthy (or cheap/willing) and playing on up...or, he thinks he is.

Just what the hell does Pender's expect to achieve out of anything of this? He's just doing it for the attention, he doesn't give a shit that he's hated for his actions, he's just doing it to cause a ruse, that's all it ever fucking was, screwing Archie and SEGA over in the lawsuit that went on for god knows how long, just to destroy some decent characters, and fuck up Knuckle's story even more.

He's doing this out of spite, he must be.