Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

Ken just Tweeted this and

BmCuZ3WCAAAvQAm.jpg

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/459558921359720448

I mean. Just. Hello, nurse?

Help. Me. PLEASE.

It looks just like a render for a shovelware PS1 game.....eh, still looks better and more original than Sonichu, but that's not saying much at all.

Also, why is she losing hair on the right side of her head?

Blue arms? Hood? Ruined forever!

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Penders tried to make a Lara Su videogame. Nobody would buy it though lol.

I don't tink Penders would design a video game. If anything even a little success (I'm talking one sale) would probably make him want to contact Sega and do cross-over. Seriously the design looks like crap- I could do better and I don't even draw!!!! Everything about it looks wrong. I did like the other design by the other artist which took a whole new approach- I would actually have brought the comic if that was the new design. 

Surprise surprise. One of Kenders' Twitter toadies, FuhrerMustang is going around calling people who are repelled by... THAT, Flynn fans with no class.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh...my...God...there's two things that bother me most with this 3D model of Lien Da; the mouth and the fact that she is way too fucking tall.

ALSO, she still looks like a damn SEGA styled echidna, albeit a very ugly one. Why didn't he ask Rafa to do the 3D models anyway? She knows her shit unlike the guy who made these models (no offense!). I just...gaahhhh!

Surprise surprise. One of Kenders' Twitter toadies, FuhrerMustang is going around calling people who are repelled by... THAT, Flynn fans with no class.

Clearly this FuhrerMustang has no taste in comic book writers.

If having class means supporting diva-isnous, then by all means call me a communist.

/sociology "humor"

• Thumbs Up 1

Actually... don't flame me, I thought the other design for Lien-Da was much worse, the green one. This one isn't really good but still better, she looks like... Spiderman?!

I don't remember real or SEGA-Sonic echidna tails being that long. Proportions are way out of whack, that pic makes her look as tall as the hanger she's in. The horrid colouring, lack of proper detail, creepy (in a bad way) grin, weird teeth and eyes, missing hair that just looks ugly...and those dagger looking hips.

That is a terrible design as well as a terrible model :/

Anyone remember those videos in the early 2000s of horrendous CGI animals doing borderline kinks that were found on YouTube, created specifically for furry audiences? Remember when you found them because people would pass them around on forums and message boards just for the cringe factor and a good joke?

Flashbacks, man. Flashbacks.

Thank you Penders, for trying to remind me of a part of the internet that I wanted to forget.

• Thumbs Up 3

I wonder if SEGA could have some ground to actually sue him for this. This design is still very close to Knuckles, (albeit heavy in the hideousness.)

So it's occurred to me that that hole in her jumpsuit ends literally an inch away from where her vagina begins...

• Thumbs Up 5
  • My Emmerdoods 1

GUYS

I GET IT NOW

I realized what it reminded me of

*image snip*

I'm not even fucking joking. The resemblence is just short of uncanny.

Oh my god. Why. What even. Why even.

Penders. Seriously. Why must you torture us so.

Well, comparing this Lien-Da to an empty shell certainly makes sense.

You mean, comparing an empty shell to an equally empty shell? Yeah, I suppose.

Fool, don't give him any ideas!

penders_boom_by_sweecrue-d7fxfid.jpg

© Ken Penders

Well. Fuck.

What have I done......

The resemblence is just short of uncanny.

Nonsense, Link's statue is far more attractive.

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised that some of these 'toadies' are either relatives that support him or (more likely) him with multiple Twitter accounts to make it look like he has many supporters and to talk sh*t back at negative feedback from time to time.