Spin Attaxx

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

49 minutes ago, chaosjam said:

I hate to do this to everyone...I really do but...Good Morning:

I haven't been in here in months but I think I'll stop by just to say that is horrifying. Like, legitimately horrifying to look at. That's something that could keep a young kid up for a few nights. And he thinks people want to flaunt that around. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-lara-su-11534926

I think it is also important to take note from Dawn Best's description in the website that she isn't involved in the "final product", unfortunately..

I honestly believe that if she had more hands on direction, she would have steer the whole disastrous thing around, I think she is the only one who can do that. oh, well...

You know, I was too busy marveling over the horror of her waist to notice this at first, but Lara's hair is just... awful looking. Previous iterations of this design had it shorter, but now its overgrown and mingling in with her 'dreadlocks', and it just looks *terrible*. What the hell man. 

Edit: No wait, I'm misremembering- it was always that long, it just looks especially terrible here. Nevermind the previous point beyond everything about this being ugly as sin.

Oh good lord!  This shirt will sell just as well as those phone cases did, I'm sure, who wouldn't want to wear such a beautiful garment, you'd be the belle of the ball.

I see Lara-Su looks as awful as ever, and what in the hell is going on with Julie-Su? 'working mother', what work is she doing, acting in a Golden Girls stage play? 

I've said the man has no talent, but I was wrong, he has the talent to completely one up himself in awfulness almost every time. I cannot not believe its been five years since this thing was supposed to be released, and this is what he's come up with.

6 hours ago, Sidronas said:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-lara-su-11534926

I think it is also important to take note from Dawn Best's description in the website that she isn't involved in the "final product", unfortunately..

I honestly believe that if she had more hands on direction, she would have steer the whole disastrous thing around, I think she is the only one who can do that. oh, well...

Wait...not to break up the usual criticizing of Ken's work but did he lose someone like his son recently?  I don't rememebr reading about that.  That's who I'm assuming Dawn is talking about.

Dawn's concept sketches are so good.

12 minutes ago, chaosjam said:

Wait...not to break up the usual criticizing of Ken's work but did he lose someone like his son recently?  I don't rememebr reading about that.  That's who I'm assuming Dawn is talking about.

Dawn's concept sketches are so good.

In June or earlier his daughter-in-law suffered a miscarriage, hence why Best made the two pieces, and why I'm going to be a little less than happy if he recycles the latter one for the app given the context under which it was initially created. 

If the Sonic games ever decide to re-use another alien invasion plot, I want them to be invaded by these things.

"We hail from a planet that we've never seen and don't really know anything about. Our leader says he's gonna eventually get around to making it but he promises it'll be really cool once it's finished."

7 hours ago, horridus said:

I'm going to be a little less than happy if he recycles the latter one for the app given the context under which it was initially created. 

So he is going to recycle Dawn's artwork on the app/website, then try to give the rest of the series his artwork? Isn't that false advertisement?