Spin Attaxx

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

1 hour ago, Ernest the Panda said:

I read that tweet on my phone when I woke up early this morning before going back to sleep again.

I honestly thought until now that I dreamt it, because it is so bizarrely out of character for him to bring up something Ian wrote.

In this context it isn't. Penders DOES bring up Flynn's work, but only when he wants to 'prove' that his current project in no way contradicts what came before (except the various ways it very obviously does), and to attempt to convince people of him being magnanimous and considerate and such.... in short, pretending he isn't really a bitter, spiteful old man who has heaped upon unwarranted criticism or bile upon Flynn, even going so far as to call him a corporate toady or even accusing him of stealing ideas. 

It's all part of the usual pattern with Penders- he may mention Flynn works, but he still won't really know anything about any of it, having never bothered to read any of Flynn's works (while feeling free to criticize their worth). It's all about maintaining the delusion appearance that he's actually making an effort with this, nothing more.  

3 hours ago, DabigRG said:

Oh shoot, that IS what that issue was about!

I thought he was talking about Mobius 25 Years Later, where whoever messes with the timeline to deal with some catastrophe.

No he's talking about the Quantum Dial from #125. I was saying it'd make more sense to use the end of Mobius 25 Years Later to split the timeline. 

19 minutes ago, SBR2 said:

No he's talking about the Quantum Dial from #125. I was saying it'd make more sense to use the end of Mobius 25 Years Later to split the timeline. 

Yeah, no kiddin.

I know this is arguably a bit off-topic, and the mods can remove this if they feel it shouldn't be here, but I just want to warn everyone that Ken posted some Avengers: Endgame spoilers on his Twitter, so if you've been watching his posts for more silly statements but want to avoid Endgame spoilers, you should stay away from there for the time being.

Aand we got yet another update that's not really THAT much of an update, folks- 

For those of you that remember, we were already shown this picture of Lara and Cobar (yeah, that's meant to be Cobar) talking, only now it has a background and additional, glaring colors. There's not a lot I can really say that I haven't already said at this point- the colors are garish and the shading is just all over the place. Likewise, the effect to make Cobar's eyes bionic is.... ill advised. Even more ill-advised, in light of recent quotes from Ken, is the emphasis placed upon Lara-Su's backside here... 

Also, can't say that I'm all that surprised that he's chosen to drop this NOW, after the Sonic Movie trailer is up. I've long predicted he'd do something along those lines, and if I'm right, we'll see more and more stuff the closer we get to the film's release. Whether any of it is legitimately new is up in the air though. 

1 hour ago, horridus said:

Aand we got yet another update that's not really THAT much of an update, folks- 

For those of you that remember, we were already shown this picture of Lara and Cobar (yeah, that's meant to be Cobar) talking, only now it has a background and additional, glaring colors. There's not a lot I can really say that I haven't already said at this point- the colors are garish and the shading is just all over the place. Likewise, the effect to make Cobar's eyes bionic is.... ill advised. Even more ill-advised, in light of recent quotes from Ken, is the emphasis placed upon Lara-Su's backside here... 

Also, can't say that I'm all that surprised that he's chosen to drop this NOW, after the Sonic Movie trailer is up. I've long predicted he'd do something along those lines, and if I'm right, we'll see more and more stuff the closer we get to the film's release. Whether any of it is legitimately new is up in the air though. 

I'd make a comment about why it took so long to do this, but nah.

Yeah this guy is either losing his mind or just flat out lying! You make the call 

1 hour ago, horridus said:

I feel obligated to remind you all that Penders honestly thought SEGA would go along with having his Knuckles movie done in lieu of being paid with cash. 

image.png.3929f5b4e8a7ca31abadc07c12332d9c.png

For a man who enjoys touting himself as some kind of authority on the film industry, one would think he would possess the knowledge to know that no company is going to have a film made under what essentially amounts to attempted blackmail. In fact, one might even argue that it doesn't take insider knowledge but simply a basic level of common sense, yet even that quality is one that constantly seems to evade Penders. 

As is the case with many of the stupid things Penders says, I'm not sure what else can really be said at this point. His wretched practice of throwing a dead man under a bus in order to justify himself is old hat by this point, and frankly nothing he says can be taken at face value given his own history of bending the truth, exaggerating his own accomplishments or even out and out lying. 

Yeah this guy is the literal embodiment of war is peace if you get my meaning 

6 hours ago, Ernest the Panda said:

What the hell even is that camera angle?

The earlier version of that picture was shown about year ago btw.

I call that angel the upskirt shot if you get that joke and what ken said a while back lol

To quote A juror from the martin shkreli trial “I think he is a greedy little man” and that is what Ken is 

lol🤣

On 4/26/2019 at 6:20 PM, Rabid-Coot said:

I'd like to think he's aware of why people follow his tweets and thats his little act of revenge.

I would get a court order to force him to shut down his Twitter and give up his characters back to sega 

6 minutes ago, Alpineredoubt said:

A quick update: when a fan asked him about he insulted Ben hurst AGAIN wtf! no business acumen my ass!

9BEB0C54-050E-4019-B7EE-C679A6A9D95F.png

Ben Bates had a TV show done.

Ken Penders has still yet to release the movie he filmed 10 years ago that he is "still editing" and release the 7 volumes of his original comic that he promised countless times to release, but instead is trying to translated to all languages of earth, with voice acting, for a COMIC, and making merchandise out of a product that no one knows nothing about because he never released said product.

0 authority here.

49 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

Ken Penders has still yet to release the movie he filmed 10 years ago that he is "still editing" and release the 7 volumes of his original comic that he promised countless times to release, but instead is trying to translated to all languages of earth, with voice acting, for a COMIC, and making merchandise out of a product that no one knows nothing about because he never released said product.

0 authority here.

What TVs show was it you mind me asking also I fixed the image

31 minutes ago, Meta77 said:

What does spaz do these days

I have no idea also does he have a Twitter?

Here is more lies he keeps feeding to his followers

302553A5-E05F-4785-B941-812B3873522E.jpeg

0C938628-FEE4-44BB-AEE9-D735F46C179B.jpeg

43437E03-CB31-4AC0-B52A-95601CE261B1.jpeg

59 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

0 authority here.

Yeah Ken has zero authority here zilch and I suspect the whole Lara su chronicles thing is a scam like certain kickstarters we know and hate and so is the republic is a scam TVs show

everything right here is a potential scam and how is doing this I would like to see his tax return and see how much money he is making and spending/wasting on his projects of fail

10 minutes ago, Marco9966 said:

SatAm

Also what episode did he work on?