Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

1 hour ago, The Tenth Doctor said:

So he says he owns Bunnie's cybernetic upgrade? Is that the concept of her being a robot or is that her getting upgraded cybernitics later (with the questionable visuals)?

Well either way he's wrong, since he obviously did not create Bunnie, but also because Bunnie still got her permanent upgrades in the reboot continuity, and according to his (incorrect) rules, whichever side "fights for" rights the least yields them up to whoever wants them. So unless he sued SEGA and Archie over this, it's another lie (and it's still wrong even if he had, but why care about what's true when you can debate meaningless rhetoric?).

7 hours ago, Rabbitearsblog said:

I don't know why Ken keeps on trying to say that Shade is his property, despite the fact that he kept losing the case when he tried to bring it up.  Best to just give up on trying to claim Shade.

Because for normal people character is like other character but done better/right means similar themes are used but one is superior but for Ken it means they're the same character.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, GentlemanX said:

BTW, Ken posted additional copyright stuff for his Knuckles stories and he's literally including "Green Knuckles" and "Future Knuckles" in his copyrighted characters. For the record, that's referring to "Knuckles after he was hit by the Chaos Syphon for 20 or so issues" and "Knuckles but 25 years older". Try to keep up with that logic. "You may have made Evil Sonic green and given him a new name, but the character Scourge still belongs to me because he's the same character. By the way, I made Sega's Knuckles the Echidna green and didn't give him a new name, so I own that version."

This is so funny to me because even if he did own “Green Knuckles” and “Future Knuckles” he would never be able to use them because they’re both, well, Knuckles.

• Thumbs Up 2

15 hours ago, Piko said:

This is so funny to me because even if he did own “Green Knuckles” and “Future Knuckles” he would never be able to use them because they’re both, well, Knuckles.

Oh, he knows that. It's not about him being able to use them, it's about stopping Sega from using them. His plan with this was always an attempt to handicap what Sega were able to do without him, so they'd be forced to hire him back. It backfired because Sega were already trying to phase out most of what he claimed.

• Thumbs Up 4

I just love that there is zero consistency to his claims and more and more it becomes apparent he's making shit up for attention.

He claims he owns Shade because she's sort of inspired by Julie-Su despite the obvious hypocrisy that much of Knuckles's Archie lore is heavily inspired by things he grew up with like Superman, Star Trek, etc.

He owns Scourge by virtue of introducing Evil Sonic and writing the original story (with Kanterovich) and I'd call this one fair if not for the little detail that that character is directly derived from Sonic and only exists in relation to Sonic. Which is one reason (among many) that Rush Comics project was doomed to fail. Apparently Sega has no claims to Sonic in a biker jacket, green or otherwise, but he has claim over a character that he had no input on that was kind of similar to his own (Shade).

Claiming variations of the actual canonical version of Knuckles in the comic, a direct representation of the Sega character and not an alternate universe one like say Scourge is to Sonic, with the distinctions being changing the coloring or using a hat that was made in another Sega licensed project (the OVA) is... something.

Like... I'm not even mad at this point, the absurdity just throws me completely.

• Thumbs Up 7
  • Absolutely 1

He would claim Tikal is his, because he owns concept of "more than 1 echidna", except she's important enough that Sega would actually fight him.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, Zaysho said:

I just love that there is zero consistency to his claims and more and more it becomes apparent he's making shit up for attention.

He claims he owns Shade because she's sort of inspired by Julie-Su despite the obvious hypocrisy that much of Knuckles's Archie lore is heavily inspired by things he grew up with like Superman, Star Trek, etc.

He owns Scourge by virtue of introducing Evil Sonic and writing the original story (with Kanterovich) and I'd call this one fair if not for the little detail that that character is directly derived from Sonic and only exists in relation to Sonic. Which is one reason (among many) that Rush Comics project was doomed to fail. Apparently Sega has no claims to Sonic in a biker jacket, green or otherwise, but he has claim over a character that he had no input on that was kind of similar to his own (Shade).

Claiming variations of the actual canonical version of Knuckles in the comic, a direct representation of the Sega character and not an alternate universe one like say Scourge is to Sonic, with the distinctions being changing the coloring or using a hat that was made in another Sega licensed project (the OVA) is... something.

Like... I'm not even mad at this point, the absurdity just throws me completely.

iplawkenpenders.jpg.eaf0409c304a89c124680cfe3d578157.jpg

• Chuckle 2

So…how the fuck does this guy even make a living these days? I can’t see much money being made by acting like a troll on Twitter.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, CrownSlayer’s Shadow said:

So…how the fuck does this guy even make a living these days? I can’t see much money being made by acting like a troll on Twitter.

Does he even do anything nowadays besides complain about everything on Twitter?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

I love how while Ian won't say anything, Kyle calls it out as it is lol

I guess it's because Kyle has no connections to Ken like Ian does, which I still applaud Ian for not saying anything to Ken.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes, that's how some people lay down colors in digital art (though I like to start with a background color)... but I hope he's going to do something about Selma, seems a bit awkward there. Also I see a lot of holes that I would've filled up first. Hopefully he'll get that.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm more concerned with the fact that he posted this nude art of what is supposed to be a teenage girl, and while there isn't a ton of definition, that crotch area on Selma is a bit.... hmmmmmmm.

Like. Bodies exist, but also this isn't an 18+ account and the characters are teens. Something feels very uncomfortable about all this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I dunno, seems like there are easier places to start if you want to say Ken's being weird about underage girls.

• Thumbs Up 3

On 1/19/2022 at 7:42 AM, AlienBunny said:

Yes, that's how some people lay down colors in digital art (though I like to start with a background color)... but I hope he's going to do something about Selma, seems a bit awkward there. Also I see a lot of holes that I would've filled up first. Hopefully he'll get that.

AAAAH! MY EYES!!!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/19/2022 at 1:42 AM, AlienBunny said:

Can someone please fix this? Or make it more presentable? 

1 hour ago, Guergy said:

Can someone please fix this? Or make it more presentable? 

Recreate? Sure.

Reinterpret? Probably.

Fix? I don't think there are any miracle workers here.

Make more presentable? How's this?

image.jpeg.ca6b57d3703e1cd48eb7ffd2ebed4e56.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, King Scoopa Koopa said:

Recreate? Sure.

Reinterpret? Probably.

Fix? I don't think there are any miracle workers here.

Make more presentable? How's this?

image.jpeg.ca6b57d3703e1cd48eb7ffd2ebed4e56.jpeg

Just so you know, that image now belongs to Ken Penders, you shameless character thief.

• Thumbs Up 1

So... that's some very questionable coloring on Selma considering she's 16... And Penders. She might not be underage in her society, but she is in our society. That's very creepy sir. Like really creepy. There's no need for that considering she's an alien covered in scales. Just make her underside one color.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • My Emmerdoods 5