Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

My god, I seriously wonder how he expects this to be a smash hit with this kind of crap. Bikinis, teenage sex? F**king teenage sex with characters who were written better by other writers and were created for the Sonic series? It's official, he's turned into a writer of dirty shitty fanfiction. I mean bottom of the barrel fanfictions. 

Why do I imagine Ken as the character at the end of this?:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsSgzKJ0fY

That Lara-Su design makes her look like Power Girl from DC.. which doesn't suprise me since a lot of his stuff is 'borrowed' from the Superman mythos; the hyphenated names for instance.

• Thumbs Up 2

Also, some eagle-eyed fans have spotted that Julie-Su now in fact wears a dress as opposed to the top and pants she did before. 

Teenage...sex...with Sonic OC's? ._____.

Now SEGA really has to put their foot down on this crap, because no way in hell do I nor anyone else want to see ugly mutant echidna rejects having....*shudder* sex.

As an admitted furry freak, I have no problem with furries getting it on at all. But not teenagers. And definitely not these melty faced abominations that crawled out of the dark space in Penders's mind.

• Thumbs Up 8

As an admitted furry freak, I have no problem with furries getting it on at all. But not teenagers. And definitely not these melty faced abominations that crawled out of the dark space in Penders's mind.

Indeed. Seriously, if he wanted his goddamned fanservice so badly, why not stick Lien-Da in the future-kini? Why the hell did he have to go and sexualize a teenager? It's sickening. 

• Thumbs Up 1

The idea of putting that in this book is disgusting enough and it's made even worst by the fact that it's those awful designs they will do it in. It doesn't matter if he did make it Lien-Da who was thrown into the bikini, the art is far too horrible to have any sex appeal which by the way, him even having to attempt sex appeal on these f**king characters from a child friendly comic is just plain pathetic and if he really is planning on having that in the comic. I seriously hope It bombs. On top of every other thing wrong with the book he has now added unneeded sex appeal and completely disgusting ideas for a child friendly bunch of characters.  

New news folks! 

First, he's trying to justify the whole Lara-Su bikini and sex thing with this ''Besides, the standards of Lara-Su's people are not the same as yours from what I can see'' and some other things in a few tweets.

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485069416732696576

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485068522402627584

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485068858907451393

Ken believes he owns the design of Future Knuckles because he created M25YL.

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485067713820127232

Sorry to pop out of nowhere, but I've been 'semi-following' the Penders situation on and off and I still can't fully grasp what exactly has occured.

From what I think I know, Ken had some involvement in the comic series, and was in a dispute with Archie, claiming full ownership of his own characters and has since gone off and created his own ... Er. Things.

If anybody would be so kind as to summarize what's been going on, or could point me towards a pre-existing summary I'd greatly appreciate that. Again, apologies! I'm mostly a lurker.

Sorry to pop out of nowhere, but I've been 'semi-following' the Penders situation on and off and I still can't fully grasp what exactly has occured.

From what I think I know, Ken had some involvement in the comic series, and was in a dispute with Archie, claiming full ownership of his own characters and has since gone off and created his own ... Er. Things.

If anybody would be so kind as to summarize what's been going on, or could point me towards a pre-existing summary I'd greatly appreciate that. Again, apologies! I'm mostly a lurker.

Got you covered for up to April. After that that it's basically "Main comic doesn't bother with most old comic exclusives" and "Ken Penders reveals that the Wild Ride really never ends".

Y'know what's worse than teenage mutants having sex? Teenage mutants having sex as drawn by Ken Penders.

• Thumbs Up 7

Y'know what's worse than teenage mutants having sex? Teenage mutants having sex as drawn by Ken Penders.

I suggest a title change if its possible. Posing with Julie-Su is hardly the worst thing we have now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here's a idea for the new topic title

The Lara Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic-"Sex appeal will surely win me fans!...What do you mean you have to go throw up?"

Teenage mutant melty faces!

Children in bikinis!

Penders power!

• Thumbs Up 3

I'll change it when I'm not on a computer with a piss-poor posting box (it won't even let me use paragraphs on this machine).

I'll change it when I'm not on a computer with a piss-poor posting box (it won't even let me use paragraphs on this machine).

Any idea what you're changing it to? Want any suggestions?

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic-"Hey! Sex appeal will surely win me fans!...why are you throwing up in that bucket?"

I'll probably call it something like "Lara-Su's Hot Sexy Backyard Adventure - the "best-selling" comic by Ken Penders"

• Thumbs Up 1

I think working Knuckles the Praetorian into it would be good too. Though, I must admit, I thought that was about as offensive as this venture could get. But then the bikini came with its misogynistic, ill-informed, out of touch rationale. And then the promises of underage sex, with the whole appeal to "it's an alien culture, so it's okay for me to write exploitative teen sex scenes!" Now I just expect to be more offended every time something new comes along. 

• Thumbs Up 6

I hope I'm not over stepping my bonds when I say this, but in all honesty...

KEN PENDERS IS A LOON!

And not the funny haha kind, but the, how is this man not in an asylum kind!? His latest posts about justifying Lara-Su's Bikini suite are just iffy.

It's only a matter of time tll he confirms a creepy echidna alien sex scene .....

I don't even know what to say about this whole mess of a comic at this point....

I weeted Pendeers with a question as to WHO his target market is actually. Will post back for response. Also I thank ONewingedGod for telling Penders off.

I hope I'm not over stepping my bonds when I say this, but in all honesty...

KEN PENDERS IS A LOON!

And not the funny haha kind, but the, how is this man not in an asylum kind!? His latest posts about justifying Lara-Su's Bikini suite are just iffy.

It's only a matter of time tll he confirms a creepy echidna alien sex scene .....

I don't even know what to say about this whole mess of a comic at this point....

Well, welcome to the Sonic Stadium forums since I'm guessing you only recently joined :P

• Thumbs Up 1

Guys, just had a disturbing thought. What if, it's not an echidna sex scene? What if, its a human/echidna sex scene? He has Lara Su go with this Mykhal Taelor or whatever he's called. Think about it, he's disturbed enough to do it. This'll make Sonic 06 look as if it was a well meaning friendship. 

Guys, just had a disturbing thought. What if, it's not an echidna sex scene? What if, its a human/echidna sex scene? He has Lara Su go with this Mykhal Taelor or whatever he's called. Think about it, he's disturbed enough to do it. This'll make Sonic 06 look as if it was a well meaning friendship.

IF that's the case then I do'nt want to live anymore.

Given that he said Michael Taylor would be used to explore how Ech'id'nyas are different, including their relationships? I have a horrible sinking suspicion that you might be right. Given how cheerfully he had Geoffrey St. John, a twenty year old, agressively pursue a 15/16 year old princess Sally, by this point I can safely say all bets are off. 

I'm on my IPad and using the Twitter app so I can't post links to the actual tweets right now but he's trying to defend the whole sex scene thing by saying one movie used underage sex and how girls were dressed at the con he was at. You know, a con, where about half the people there was probably cosplaying?