Awoo.

The Lara-Su Chronicles and Ken Penders topic - READ PAGE 164, POST 4096

Spin Attaxx

@Ryan: yea, just joined today. I mean what better way to celebrate the 4th of July then joining a Sonic Forum!? XD

Anywho... If there is indeed an Echidna/Human sex scene in this thing.... I... I don't even.... I can't compute that right now... I mean I'm not saying aliens & humans in realstionships is anything abnormal for comics. Heck it's pretty common fair at this point. But the thought of such with an underage ex-sonic character....that just... Feels really wrong to me. I mean fans writing/drawing stuff like that, sure this is the internet... An actual Ex-Sonic comic scribe.... Even as one as crazy as Penders....that just....No, just..NO.

Wow. That "PG-13" comment...ugh. He does realize how that sounded, right? I'm absolutely amazed that he would type up that tweet, look it over before posting it, and go "yup, this is fine!" Just...no. I can't even give this guy the benefit of the doubt anymore. What a trainwreck.

• Thumbs Up 6

*sigh* I wish I could go to FLSC but, I'm watching the hot dog eating contest. I'll go tommorrow.

Seriously? If he's trying to get girl teenagers into his comic then, he really shouldn't have that stuff in there. The only sport that aquires a bikini is swimming, so is he saying that she's a professional swimmer or what?

The only sports wear that aquires a bikini is swimming, so is he saying that she's a professional swimmer or what?

There's also Beach Volleyball, but...

No that bikini doesn't look practical for swimming or Volleyball at all. Looks more like something you'd wear just to sunbathe and pose on Copacabana beach, not sports!

• Thumbs Up 3

There's also Beach Volleyball, but...

No that bikini doesn't look practical for swimming or Volleyball at all. Looks more like something you'd wear just to sunbathe and pose on Copacabana beach, not sports!

I wouldn't want to wear a bikini for swimming or volleyball, frankly. I'd be too afraid of it falling off... But that's just me. 

Can you feeel strife

In your sorry life

Penders came back for morrre!

No, no, no no!

Can you feel sorrow

For the characters that he stole

Now they've become such a bore!

Ooooh no!

But you can hardly swallow

This awful dreck.

You just can't help but follow

Because it's such a damn train wreck

DODGE AND BURN!

Hanging to what he says on Twitter

DODGE AND BURN!

To his words from yesterday

DODGE AND BURN!

He just sounds so dang bitter

DODGE AND BURN!

You can never look awaaaaaaay!

You, sir, just won the internet. 

While they may never be in the comic again, words don't describe how grateful I am that Penders won't be able to get his grubby mitts on Mina and Fiona. I don't even want to imagine what he'd do to them.

Oh apparently Lara-Su is in a water environment and that's why she needs the bikini. Yeah sure she is Ken. Or since you posted the official poster for the damn thing with all the other stupid characters, I very much doubt that Ken, especially considering how dead set he was to claim that her wearing the bikini was fine throughout the entire story >.>

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485101639637143552

Sigh... once again, I gave Penders too much credit.

I tried to fool myself that Lara was wearing a body suit with emphasis on the breasts and hip line.... that happened to be the same color as her fur/skin...

So, Lara is gonna get it on with Taylor, just like I feared when Tenders introduced him. It won't be anything but gross, not just visually, but storywise since Kenders has no idea what natural romance is, let alone teen romance.

• Thumbs Up 2

This is now a legendary trainwreck that continues to roll over unlucky onlookers.

And it will only keep getting worse.

Every time he reveals more of his 'art'

Every time he says something more on twitter.

Only to leave everyone speechless as they stare at the horror.

And then, he just goes on to dig deeper.

While they may never be in the comic again, words don't describe how grateful I am that Penders won't be able to get his grubby mitts on Mina and Fiona. I don't even want to imagine what he'd do to them.

Oh apparently Lara-Su is in a water environment and that's why she needs the bikini. Yeah sure she is Ken. Or since you posted the official poster for the damn thing with all the other stupid characters, I very much doubt that Ken, especially considering how dead set he was to claim that her wearing the bikini was fine throughout the entire story >.>

https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/485101639637143552

I guess I was right. I know the answer was going to be stupid but, not this stupid.

*looks at the artwork and tweets*

Wow, after seeing all of this shit all I can say is this: hit damn.

I mean seriously, this guy makes Micheal Bay of all people look subtle with the way he dresses his females. And sex scenes with Sonic characters? Wtf, that's something is expect to see in a fanfiction written by a 13 year old.

Call me crazy but I actually want to train wreck to be releases just so I can see how horrible it will really be.

Penders doesn't own the floating island right?

so why on that knuckles ripoff character, is the symbol on the left clearly the floating island?
does that play a part in the story?

so why on that knuckles ripoff character, is the symbol on the left clearly the floating island?

Floating Island you say? Damn, someone needs to notify Sega of this so that they can sue the pants off of Penders.

As far as I know, ever since Adventure 1 the island is officially known as "Angel Island" in the games (and I believe Ian's always called it Angel Island). He can probably get away with it by simply calling it, well, "Floating Island". On top of that, and to be completely fair, the concept of islands floating in the sky isn't completely unheard of outside of Sonic...but now that I think about it, alongside the obviously derivative designs, maybe it would make the case easier for SEGA's side?

Copyright laws sure are wonderful, hm...

Sadly, the idea of a floating/flying island can be traced at least back to Swift's Laputa.

So THAT aspect was not a SEGA owned idea at one point.

IIRC the island was called "Angel Island" from day one - "The Floating Island" was something made up by SoA.

Because, I dunno, religious references or something.

Wait so Scrouge wont appear anymore?

Scourge won't be in Archie anymore. Yes, Penders managed to get ahold of "Sonic the Hedgehog in biker gear/Green Sonic". No, this isn't a dream.

Granted, I don't think this means Ken can actually use him and not get his pants sued off by SEGA.

Wait so Scrouge wont appear anymore?

There's a list that would take a while to read full of characters who probably aren't coming back.

Probably not.

IIRC the island was called "Angel Island" from day one - "The Floating Island" was something made up by SoA.

Scourge won't be in Archie anymore. Yes, Penders managed to get ahold of "Sonic the Hedgehog in biker gear/Green Sonic". No, this isn't a dream.

Granted, I don't think this means Ken can actually use him and not get his pants sued off by SEGA.

Aw, and now Scrouge SAGA will end in a cliffhanger.

He thinks he'll get away with mirrored version of Future Knuckles, you really think he's not going to find a loophole to screw Scourge up too?

As for all the other stuff... unfortunately I'm on my phone right now, so I can't get heavy into it. But I really don't think I'll be saying anything wildly different from what I or anyone else has already said. It's cute he doesn't think what he's doing with Lara-Su or his comments on COSPLAYERS aren't remotely skeevy though. Keep diggin' that hole, Penders.