Awoo.

If you could choose to have any Sonic characters ability would you?

Acter48

I think I would want Sonic's speed, would be useful in sports and needing to get somewhere in a hurry. A close second would be Tails flying abilities. I would also have chosen the ability to fly if i had something built by Tails such as a plane, wings, jet board etc

I would want Shadow's Teleportation and immortality 

Sorry to say, this kind of post for an opening topic is pretty unacceptable. When making a topic we generally require people to at least write a paragraph on the subject to introduce discussion value to the topic and to get the ball rolling. I would highly suggest reading its entirety as well as browsing more discussion threads around here to get a better understanding of what we look for. Despite this, you've posed an open-enough question that the topic can stay open. But be mindful of these things the next time you make one; otherwise you stand the chance of it getting locked.

• Thumbs Up 2

I always liked the idea of maintaining super strength without becoming a huge Marvel beefcake, so Knuckle's strength would be awesome (Game! canon of course, not Buffles) i'd love to just have a punch that could shatter concrete with minimalist effort, I'd also love for people to think I was this weak, frail person because I'm not built like a brick shithouse, but just level them in a single punch like you often see in Anime.

I'd probably go full pro fighter and be the rookie that never loses.

Are we talking one power from any Sonic character, or all the powers of one particular Sonic character?

If the latter, probably Knuckles. He's got a great balance of abilities; super strength, gliding, and (assuming you take games like S3&K and the Advances over, say, '06) decent to super- speed as well. Getting near-unmatched strength along with a few other perks is a better deal than focusing everything into one ability, IMO.

If it's only one power, though...telekinesis. As much as I hate Silver as a character, there's no doubt that his telekinesis is powerful and has a wide variety of uses.

Alternatively, just take the cheater's route and have Emerl's power; then you can replicate any ability you can find. Even if you're not living in a world with other superhumans, just imagine what you could get from copying animals and machines.

• Thumbs Up 2

If I had Silver's Psychokinesis, Sonic's boost from Unleashed/Generations, Shadow's teleporting, and Espio's camouflage, I would be one happy camper, that's for sure. If I had to choose powers from just one character though, I would probably want Silver's over powered move set from Sonic Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic's speed of course.

I won't need a car, nor spending money in fuel or train tickets... Yeah, that would be awesome.

Sonic's speed. For me, it's a no-brainer; the ability to get wherever you want to at a blistering pace, having fun and staying healthy at the same time? Yes please. it's not just that though -- it's the freedom that comes with it. Being as fast as Sonic would mean you could go anywhere, anytime. See the world a la Unleashed, or just kick back and have fun. The world would be your oyster.

And who wouldn't love to use super speed to mess with their friends?

I would have Blaze's power with fire. What's so great with fire? Lots of things. For one thing, if I ever go camping it sure would make everything much easier.

No seriously, Sonic's speed. Who wouldn't want to run across the world a hundred times for a jog?

Knuckles' gliding. It's not exactly the same as flying but it would be pretty amazing to glide across cities and fields. X3

And even though I'm not keen on Silver, having his PK abilities would be really cool too.

Warp rings would be very handy. Just gotta think of a location and BOOM. I'm there.

Sonic's speed is a close second.

I'd go with Sonic's speed, because I love moving fast and being free. Maybe Silver's Psychokinesis, that could be a big help since I tend to do several things at once, and I don't have much strength in my arms, nor do I desire having strength in my arms. And finally, ALL of Tails' abilities and skills. Because Tails is awesome and has a LOT of untapped potential he has yet to make full use of. 

Well shit, time control, super speed, super strength, energy beams/blasts, and immortality? Shadow's pretty fuckin' OP. I'll take it.

I would totally love to have Sonic's super speed, but Silver's psychokinesis would be a close second.

I'm going the cheap route and say I would like
Shadow's abilities, I mean COME ON! He's pretty much as OP as you can get.

I'd have Sonic's speed, Knuckles's power, Shadow's abillity to teleport and become immortal, Silver's PK, Blaze's fire, Espio's invisibillity, Vector's abillity to breath fire and the intellect which Tails and Eggman have.

I'd have Sonic's speed, Knuckles's power, Shadow's abillity to teleport and become immortal, Silver's PK, Blaze's fire, Espio's invisibillity, Vector's abillity to breath fire and the intellect which Tails and Eggman have.

Wut.

Vector's level 2 (I think?) combo finisher in Heroes was breathing fire.

Ah yeah, his level 3 was the bubble gum.