Awoo.

Right Side of Message Board Won't Appear

Iggy

The side of the forum when new topics, status updates, and birthdays isn't showing up for me. I'm on via mobile, and this is the first time this has happened. I've tried refreshing the page several times, but the problem hasn't fixed itself. Has anyone else had this problem before? And if so, how do you fix it? Thank you.

Well, I had this happen on my PC before. Basically I closed all those windows off soon after joining SSMB not realizing that the status box was such a huge part of the forum...yeeeeeeah. That's why it took me a couple years to join in on those *cough*  What I ended up doing was resetting my browser's cookies. I have no idea if you can do that on mobile but if you can, I can pretty much guarantee that it will work.

• Thumbs Up 1

I recommend giving Speederino's advice a try.  Otherwise, I'm not sure how to fix it.  You might try changing skins to see if it's a problem with the skin or a problem on your end.

In any case, you can still join in on the statuses by going here.

• Thumbs Up 1

It is great to hear it works again now!

(Since I already was finished typing the post,) if the issue ever happens again, you could also check these two options:

statuspr1_zps19e0c3f6.png

If this button with an arrow pointing both left and right is visible, try hitting it.

statuspr2_zpsa39f4b9f.png

If you can see the Recent Status Updates section, but no statuses, look for a clickable icon in the top right corner. On mobile devices, this button might be invisible.

Since the issue has been resolved, this topic will be locked. Thanks to Speederino and Tara for the advice!

• Thumbs Up 1