Awoo.

What Sonic song drives you to play Sonic?

Adorkable

Just as the title says, which Sonic song makes you want to play Sonic?

Like a specific song or what not, fan made or original.

For me, every time I hear "Heart of Fire" by this bro on YouTube, I can't help but feel driven to play some '06.

Or maybe even "Reach for the Goal" by again, another bro on YouTube.

Both of these songs really make me want to play Sonic like crazy, do you have one that drives you to play?

This song is one of the reasons I still like to replay Sonic Adventure 1 from time to time, I'm just that addicted to the beat and the voice.
  • Thumbs Up 3

Pretty much the main themes of Sonic Adventure (Open your Heart), Sonic 06 (His World), and Lost World (Wonder World) often compell me to play some Sonic.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm not really all that compelled or driven to complete Sonic Colors yet, but I always pick it up again with the mindset that I can finally hear this credits song playing from my actual TV, giving me a real sense of accomplishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N63qZfzDSZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N63qZfzDSZ8

Aha, that's a good one! I almost forgot about this.

For some reason, with the techno sounding voice, it reminds me of the turrets from Portal.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't love Sonic Adventure 1 as much as I did when I first got it ( though Adventure 2 is still one of my favorite Sonic games), but its songs, It Doesn't Matter, Unknown From ME and especially Open Your Heart, always give me the urge to replay it beginning to end whenever I hear them.

I love making alternate soundtracks out of music I like so there's a lot of songs that I use for fairly iconic levels that remind me now of the game more than I expect them to if they're by someone popular and come on the radio.  For example ah... I dunno, I used a fair bit of Pendulum in my Sonic Colours soundtrack - Showdown makes me think of the Ferris Wheel bosses since I used that song for those.

In the opposite effect, a few Sonic songs make me wanna do real life activities - like Spagonia Day always makes me wanna go to a café on a sunny day and have breakfast al fresco lol.

Mine is city escape,

Live and learn,

Endless possibility,

Green forest.

In his world,

Reach for the stars,

Open your heart,

Sonic lost world windy hill zone 1

Hmm, that's a very good question. Really, there's no one song that really drives me to play Sonic, but a few examples I can give are;

CRISIS CITY: ACT 1

I hear this song, (or the original version from 06) and I want to pop in Generations and play that specific stage. I do love me some Crisis City. ^^

KNIGHT OF THE WIND:

Always gets me in the mood to play some Black Knight.

JUNGLE JOYRIDE NIGHT/COOL EDGE NIGHT

Damn do I love these songs. And anything that make me want to play Unleashed is good in my book. =)

Strangely, Non-Sonic Adventure songs really make me want to play Sonic Adventure again.

and Sonic Adventure related songs make me want to play it even more.

Holoska Night from Sonic Unleashed also gets me in the mood to play Sonic Unleashed more often, since I love that game.

OOOOOOOOOOH and also I must say

Hidden World from Sonic Lost World is also my current theme song of head bopping enlightenment.