Awoo.

[DELETED]

LATER BUDDY

Yeah I have to say I do love me some Space Dandy. Every episode really is unique and you have no idea what to expect. My favorite episodes of the show are 1, 3, 5, and the racing episode (plowed from behind at the 7th space velocity is still one of the best innuendos I've ever heard), and the show's just crazy goofy fun. People expecting it to be Bebop 2.0, check your expectations, because this show is the farthest thing from. it is my headcannon that the Dandy universe is a far future version of the Bebop universe tho

• Thumbs Up 1

I was skeptical when I saw the first episode, but as I watched more of them I was sucked right in and now love this series! I love how unpredictable each episode is leaving you wanting to see what happens in the next one. It's one of those shows that makes you wonder what the hell you've just watched yet be completely entertaining at the same time.

My favorite episode is the one with Adélie. It's not a gag episode like the earlier ones but it has that awesome song in the middle and it was one of the few moments where Dandy actually does something badass awesome for a change. I'm really hoping she shows up again and plays some role in the plot.

I also want to see more of Hawaii Yankee, Dandy's mech. It reminds me way too much of Canti and I get excited during the few times it shows up.

It's probably blasphemy of me to talk about this series without having seen Cowboy Bebop first, but I'm loving this series so far, especially the scenery and animation for damn near every episode. Have to echo my favorite episode so far has to be the one with Adélie, that episode was really cute.

About time someone made a Space☆Dandy topic. This is my Kill la Kill right here. I wasn't sure of the crazy resolutions to some of the episodes but I learned to take the show for what it is and just go "WTF?" like the rest of the episode. I love all of the main characters, even the antagonists although every time I see them in the opening titles I just think of King Dedede (Doctor Gel), Escargoon (Bea) and especially Nightmare (Admiral Perry).

Season 2 of Space Dandy airs in Japan this July, Baby! 

The staff and cast of the Space Dandy anime confirmed at their AnimeJapan panel on Saturday that the second season will premiere in July in Japan. Although the members had previously indicated that the anime will last longer than a quarter of a year, the anime studio Bones had not officially announced the second season or its timeframe until now.

Source: AnimeNewsNetwork 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...

Are you ready for more Space Dandy? 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVde2A6zqUg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiEf9txhTD8

Thank you AnimeNewsNetwork for reporting the two videos! 

• Thumbs Up 3

Not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting to enjoy this anime as much as I thought I would. Finished the first season, and now I'm eagerly awaiting the 2nd!

The trailers are looking great! Can't wait for July.

Dammit Mysterion I was coming in this topic just to post that trailer! lol

Anyway, super hyped, only problem I have is that it's staying on the 12:30 timeslot on Toonami which means I won't be able to follow it live most of the time. 

I've missed this show and I haven't even been waiting as long as others. Can't wait to see it come back.

Can we just get an airdate already? I'd like to know when to TUNE IN

It'd be dandy

Ahhh shit man thanks. So thankful for the Saturday debut, some anime is starting on Monday.... ugh.

We have a full month of Dandy Hype, folks.

• The title was changed to [DELETED]