Awoo.

If other characters have there own game...

Rey Skywalker-Ren

The thing is, if a spin-off game starring a different character does bad, it has nothing to do with how they're treating Sonic as a character.

For example, in ShTH, you're focusing on just Sonic being disrespected when they've disrespected EVERYONE in that game, including Shadow himself by accidentally making him a parody. It has less to do with their treatment of Sonic and more to do with the people creating the game as a whole.

The thing is, if a spin-off game starring a different character does bad, it has nothing to do with how they're treating Sonic as a character.

For example, in ShTH, you're focusing on just Sonic being disrespected when they've disrespected EVERYONE in that game, including Shadow himself by accidentally making him a parody. It has less to do with their treatment of Sonic and more to do with the people creating the game as a whole.

I know Shadow was treated badly. They try to make him cool and edgy when they make him laughable and thats horrible.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm all for being able to play as other people with their own game focused on them. There's a lot of explaining needed.

I was also about to make a comment about how on the sega forums there was a topic about the same thing spelled the same way, but then I realized it was the same person. Hey there, I got banned, how are things going with you?

I want to say Im very sorry for the way I acted. I dont know but I must admit I am pretty..... iffy about other characters getting a game. But Im sorry.

I want to say Im very sorry for the way I acted. I dont know but I must admit I am pretty..... iffy about other characters getting a game. But Im sorry.

Alright, it's fine you feel bad about it, but I notice you do this a lot. If you feel so bad about over glorifying Sonic, which isn't always a bad thing BTW, why do you do it so much?

Really, I would rather you stick to your guns and be consistent rather than stating what you think and going back on what you stated by saying you never wanted all spinoffs to be about Sonic. Otherwise, what was the point of bringing it up to begin with? 

• Thumbs Up 2

Alright, it's fine you feel bad about it, but I notice you do this a lot. If you feel so bad about over glorifying Sonic, which isn't always a bad thing BTW, why do you do it so much?

Really, I would rather you stick to your guns and be consistent rather than stating what you think and going back on what you stated by saying you never wanted all spinoffs to be about Sonic. Otherwise, what was the point of bringing it up to begin with? 

Because I didnt want people to think me not wanting another character spin off =/= over gloryfy Sonic. I hate being see as a Sonic worshipper and Im not. Thats stupid, insane and only weird people worship FAKE characters. IIm sorry that my post sound weird because I dont want to sound that way. I wanted to sujjest a idea for Sonics role in other characters games but if fans dont want that. Kepp him out.

• Thumbs Up 1

Because I didnt want people to think me not wanting another character spin off =/= over gloryfy Sonic. I hate being see as a Sonic worshipper and Im not. Thats stupid, insane and only weird people worship FAKE characters. IIm sorry that my post sound weird because I dont want to sound that way. I wanted to sujjest a idea for Sonics role in other characters games but if fans dont want that. Kepp him out.

It's all good. I was just curious, it seems to me that you seemed to have trouble on wording your posts sometimes. My bad if I've come off as condescending at any point throughout this thread.

It's all good. I was just curious, it seems to me that you seemed to have trouble on wording your posts sometimes. My bad if I've come off as condescending at any point throughout this thread.

It can be my english sucks and it still does to I dont understand most post

It can be my english sucks and it still does to I dont understand most post

You'll get the hang of it eventually. A lot of the language relies on tone, body language, and the like; things often lost on message boards, even to native speakers. If you don't understand some things, just ask for clarification, as you aren't a native speaker, the situation should be understood by most people here.

I like the way you spell suggest! :) Anyway I am sorry people giving you a hard time and I know you mean well and you can change and edit the topic change it to "If a Sonic character got their own game, how would Sonic interact with them?" or something like that. Sonic would appreciate you by the way. :) Please try to relax than okay. Now if we can talk about characters that deserve a chance at getting their own game that be real nice like Silver!

• Thumbs Up 2

It's not really that. Really, no one would mind if Sonic had a role in the other character's game. But that's the thing, it's the other character's spotlight, not Sonic's, so Sonic should be in a support role this time around. Although there's nothing wrong with him not being in it either, it's just that he can't be the dominant character in someone else's game.

It's not really that. Really, no one would mind if Sonic had a role in the other character's game. But that's the thing, it's the other character's spotlight, not Sonic's, so Sonic should be in a support role this time around. Although there's nothing wrong with him not being in it either, it's just that he can't be the dominant character in someone else's game.

I didnt get the impressions in the comments so I was worry

• Thumbs Up 1