Awoo.

Could there be a ARK, G.U.N, and Maria in the Boom universe?

8ther

Rouge has always worked with them...since her 1st appearance, Shadow doesn't gain anything from working with G.U.N. ... he works for them because its something to do, if not for G.U.N. being something of an actual reason he could show up, he'd have no reason to be around anymore since his entire thing is done, in which case he might as well have stayed dead.

Yes, but I don't think Rouge working for GUN is important at all. I think she'd do just as well without them.

And, I totally disagree with that. Why did they stick Shadow with GUN, rather than giving him an entirely new purpose? I think that was a bad (and lazy) step, and I'm curious as to where they will take Shadow next. If they can do without Shadow's past (which is clearly what they implied in the end of ShTH), they can do without GUN.

• Thumbs Up 1

Shadow would work really well as a GUN agent from beginning to end. He could still have some sort of backstory, though. I'm thinking as part of it, that he and Rouge both were in an orphanage as kids and ran away and the commander found them, or some bullshit like that.

It'd be cool to see Shadow, Rouge and possibly even Omega act as the GUN agent trio of the show, constantly spying on the team, getting in their way, messing with them, seeing who can get to Eggman first, etc. I'd be super down for that, considering the tone of the show. Maybe even get the Chaotix in the mix and have the two "agencies" fight it out once or twice? Getting ahead of myself here.

As for Gerald and Maria, I really don't know how I'd put them in the Boom universe just because of who they actually are. I mean, the designs may be different in Boom but the characters essentially come from the same place as the actual games (Team Sonic is still who they are at their core, just different dialogue and designs), so I don't know what they'd have to do in order to put them in, but I guess seeing them in one or two episodes and seeing how SEGA would fit them in would be nice. Maybe have them create not only Shadow, but all the other animal friends as well? That sounds cool.

If in the Boom reality instead of there being no ARK and G.U.N it would be fantastic if Professor Gerald and Maria didn't die and they didn't shut down the ARK

My thoughts on ARK, G.U.N, and Maria ever possibly showing up? Meh.

I have nothing against a possible appearance from them, but I think trying to do Shadow's backstory without most of those elements appearing would be more compelling. If Knuckles is apparently being done without the Master Emerald, I want to see how well Shadow could be done if he was portrayed completely different, origin wise.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now if Rouge, Shadow, and Omega show up... if we added one more person, we'd basically have the 'rival' team.

Now, Shadow matches to rival Sonic ( Duh. ) Omega matches up with Knuckles in being the 'powerhouse.' Rouge would likely match up with Amy, being very athletic and nimble. So that leaves Tails. And as we all know in the past, Tails rivals someone we all know and love.Usually due to both being very smart in the robotics department.

Eggman. 

Now I'm just stretching it here, but what if Shadow, Rouge, and Omega are all joining up with Eggman? I mean, it's basically like Team Dark here. That, and Omega being built by Eggman makes obvious sense. Shadow and Rouge joining him would need some more explaining.

However, if this is the case, G.U.N. and the ARK and such shouldn't need to show up. Possibly.

• Thumbs Up 2

While otherwise I wouldn't want GUN to show up, I do think that it would be pretty cool if in one storyline Eggman brought his GUN troops in to help him conquer the "Boom Paradise" (him looking more like a general now and all). 

Personally, I think that if any humans appear either way, they'll be from the "outside world", rather than being mixed in with the anthros, and appear sparingly.