Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

Day 28:

Spin-offs would be welcome for E-123 Omega,  Knuckles, the Deadly Six.

Those come to mind at first for moi.

The Deadly Six in mind, would prove say a wonderful testing ground for multiple playable characters while also serving to flesh out the Deadly Six in character themselves! Select from these six zeti as you explore their innumerous abilities. Zor's dark, forbidden shadow powers, Zazz's battle prowl and craze, Zomom's bulk and sturdiness, Zik's agility, Zeena's surprises and Zavok's ultra moves, at your bestowal!

Knuckles the Echidna is friendly turf to play with as well, being his own diesel machine!

And E-123 Omega, well, since he's so eager and anti-Eggman..GUN_Squad_Archie.jpg

Bam! He could actually step in and live on to be the first actual smart and competent rank of leadership in the Games version of GUN! Well, something to keep him in the action and off the SEGA HQ sidelines!

Tails....Or Knuckles, or both.

Maybe Sonic is...not in the right place at the right time or needs rescuing and they work together to put things right, that would be fairly cool.

It would be great opportunity to get their characters a bit more on track imo, show off their competence and make up for for some nonsense.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm a little late and Silver+The Chaotix have already been brought up ad nausem, so for a character that was really underutilized after his debut, I think an interesting choice of spinoff would be for

Sonicchannel_emerl.png

this guy. I mean really, Emerl can copy almost anyone's ability, and while he did die, he technically was brought back as Gemerl, albeit with a different skill set. I'm trying to picture how it could possibly work, as a lot of Gamers wouldn't recognize him, since he only appeared in the handheld Sonic titles, but it's an interesting proposal, trying to balance the abilities of a character who can become strong anyone to gain ANYONE'S power.

• Thumbs Up 1

In line with the discussion...

I notice there's a lot of enthusiasm for a Silver spinoff. Would those in favor by any chance mind if he was retconned back to being a mink for said spinoff? I think it would do him a lot of justice if he wasn't the most overused species.

Plus, some of his concept art just looks bloody cool.

Venice_the_Mink.png

...would anyone mind his name becoming Venice, either?

I mean with all his time traveling shenanigans and the fact what continuity he does have is lackluster to begin with... a retcon isn't entirely out of the question.

Silver's been harmed a lot by his debut title. Re-inventing him, as was done for the Chaotix (and has been mentioned would be the case with Nack and Mighty), probably would help him out.

~SSMB Has Cleared Spinoff Saloon Act 28!~

Die...

Question #29: Which character(s) do you feel that you're the most similar to?

10-06-09-snow-white-mirror.jpg

This isn't even Diogenes' final form.

As we get closer and closer to the end, I started to think to myself. What should today's question be? Should I ask about your favourite final bosses, just like how I asked about your favourite first bosses in the past? Should I ask about your favourite final zones, just like how I asked about your favourite first zones in the past? Should I ask about your favourite Robotnik airships and space stations, a question that I was planning on asking, before finding out the hard way about some people's viewpoints on there being too many Robotnik questions?

...No. Let's ask a completely different question instead. Because, you know, shit happens.

Crusher's Thoughts: I would say that I'm similar to my second favourite Sonic character, Tails. The reason for why I think that is because even during my high school years, I never entered the "rebellious teenager phase". At the risk of sounding like a half-hearted public service announcement, drinking and drugs and all that jibba-jabba has never been my thing, you know? I've always behaved, and I never had a problem with behaving. My two sisters even refer to me as "the golden child". So in other words, I'm not very "cool", but there's a good chance that you knew that already.

After Tails, I would say that I'm similar to Blaze in regards to the "far too nervous about a lot of things" aspect of her personality, and also like Blaze, I like to plan things ahead, since I feel it's easier that way for me most of the time. And I tend to keep to myself, partly because of being bullied not being that popular with most folk, and partly because... I'm just the kind of person who would keep to myself anyway.

A more minor example would probably be Big, if only because I'm rather tall, but I'm also really quiet. And I usually like to keep things simple, albeit not necessarily in the exact same way as Big.

An even more minor example would possibly be Tikal, because like her - and call me naive if you must - but I like to keep an optimistic outlook, and I like to see the best in things... Unless it's about me, but even then, that's my self-esteem at work more than anything else.

Finally... Zomom. Because I really like my chocolate. Yeah.

So with that out of the way, you may now post awaaaaaayyyy!~

• Thumbs Up 8

The character that's more like me?

Oh nice one, Crusher.

Well first things first, I'm like Sonic in certain aspects.

I can be snarky at times, looks at the positives about things and is a great guy to hang out with.

I'm like Knuckles due to me being alone for a big part of my life, keeps things to himself and I have a very short temper.

I can go on and on about it but these two aspects are pretty the things you can associate me with. 

I feel I'm like Sonic because he's Inpatient and I'm now to most patient person. Another reason why I'm like Sonic is because some times I can be sarcastic.

Sorry if my answer for today doesn't make any sense and too short.

Even though I'm a guy I'm gonna have to say...

amy_and_blaze_colored_sketch_by_smsskull

These two right here, honestly.

When it comes to Amy, I tend to try and be as optimistic as possible in situations where everyone else is down in the dumps, in hopes of cheering everyone else up. Granted, I'm not nearly as talkative as Amy is, but I still like to help people with emotions and such which I suppose I can relate to Amy in as well. Plus, if anyone hurts a friend of mine, physically or emotionally and I'm right there, they're in deep shit.

Now we come to Blaze. I'm awfully shy and honestly had quite the terrible amount of bullying earlier in life, similar to what Blaze had going by some of her profiles (Rush and 06 mention so, I believe?)

I also tend to be cynical when alone and sometimes talk myself down even when I'm right around others. 

Basically, I'm Amy on the outside, but Blaze on the inside. It's like that, really.

Question #29: Which character(s) do you feel that you're most similar to?

hqdefault.jpg

Rouge

I'm bossy, I'm sassy and I manipulate and scheme to get what I want one way or another, Rouge wants the jewels just like I want the merch from my favourite games and series. However I have impeccable skills in my profession, just like Rouge does in the field of treasure hunting and agent work, Rouge is a female fetale with her only goal being for her self gain...Most of the time, when it comes to the greater good she chips in and throws her rewards out the window as much as it tarnishes her pride. She uses her looks and her wits to get what she wants, and she always aims big, just like me!

She's also got a hot temper and kicks major ass, she's a force to be reckoned with, and she also often trips up the boys with the sexism card, she plays dirty with the best of them, anything goes as long as she gets what she wants.

"You wouldn't hit a lady now would you?"

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 29: Hey this character is me!

After thinking about it, I think I'm like a mix of all three Chaotix members...

Team_chaotix.png

On the Espio side: I can be pretty quiet, and when there's something I have to do, I focus on getting it done.

On the Charmy side: I can also be loud an hyperactive at times...and also a bit slow on the uptake.

On the Vector side: I loves me some cash monies. Also we both have one big thing in common: We both like to walk around while wearing headphones.

Yeah...I think that about covers it. Wow that was short.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic_X___Chip_by_GhostieShadow.png

Because insane love for food and travel, what else???!!

I like to see Chip in my good side, when I'm not acting overly pessimistic on life, and channeling Zor of the Deadly Six. Chip is adaptable to new situations, and tends to be more attached to small groups of friends, rather than clinging to huge groups. He tries to see the best in people, occasionally sugar-coating things to try to make you feel better in any way possible (believe me, you have no idea how many times I've done that to my friends, annoying the hell out of them) Not to forget that as I mentioned, I'm an insane foodie and love to explore when travelling new locations so I become familiar with the local environment.  One of the reasons this guy is so charming to me is that it's easy to draw comparisons with him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day #29: Which character(s) do you feel that you're the most similar to?

I've always felt like I had a huge connection to Tails. Before I go on, though, fun fact: I was 9 when I got into the Sonic series--same age as Tails. ...Anyway, I guess I'd be the more childish type, although I get a lot of good grades at school.

I guess I'm also similar to Blaze in the fact I can get upset easily and tend to be quiet and reserved.

I'd say I share traits with Tails, Blaze, Zomom, and Knuckles, and maybe Perfect Chaos/Gerald Robotnik on my worst days.

Tails because I tend to be sarcastic when I fin it appropriate

Blaze because I'm shy and prefer to do things alone more often than not

Zomom because I'm somewhat portly and my self-esteem isn't the highest

Knuckles because of my temper and because I kinda feel isolated from the rest of the world and because I like rap.

and Perfect Chaos/Gerald because of the whole "anger, sadness, and despair" thing they had going on.

I feel like I'm slowly turning into Zor, though.

Zone 29: What Sonic Character Am I Most Like?

2duysyf.jpg

Big is chill. I'm chill. Big probably likes to eat. I like to eat. Big is rather lazy. I'm rather lazy.

I guess Big is my jam, then. 

...sigh

I'm sorry, this is just the hundredth time I've picked Big for something. Kinda underwhelmed with myself.

• Thumbs Up 4

I think I'm a bit like sonic really (and no I didn't change my personality when he became my favorite character you clowns :P), I mean yeah I'm not really as fast as him (obviously) but I'm pretty darn snarky when I want to be (mostly to my family members) and I don't like things going to slowly at all, fast paced and simple is the name of the game for me. But on the other hand im kind of like blaze too since I'm pretty shy and unless the opportunity presents itself I don't make too many friends on purpose. I'm also a bit like big too I guess since when I'm not in that much of a rush, I like to just slow down, take things slowly and just like to laze around all day and I'm a generally nice guy too so that's another thing.

If I am only allowed to pick one, I choose Charmy. I am random, child-like, annoying, silly, playing pretend, a kid at heart etc.

#29:

I guess I'm more like Espio the Chameleon.  

Shadowth_espio.png

Calm, quiet, and reserved but not afraid to voice my opinion and take action when needed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say I'm like Knuckles. I can be very stubborn and am very short tempered. I do fall for a lot of obviously false things too so I guess I'm a bit naive as well.

Day 29: Character Almost as Cool as Me cool.png

This is a tough question actually. The cast is quite varied and there's probably more than a few characters I could relate to based on random character traits. But I'm going to try and pick just one...

Big_Visits_Wolves.jpg

Big the Cat

I'm pretty big, yea.

That's it, that's the post. You can all go home now, thanks for listening, I'm here all week!

Oh, fine. Good or bad, I'm most like that quiet, laid back kind of guy. I'm also quite protective of my friends, though they can usually take care of themselves, so y'know. It's that simple--appropriately enough--really! Though, the quiet part is mostly how I am in real life, online...not so much? tongue.png Unfortunately I'm not so good at fishing and I don't have super strength to rival Superman, so the similarities end at that point.

Day 29: Character you can relate to the most

Knuckles_the_Echidna_Advance2.png

Knuckles. Why? Because I can be very serious at times (although I do know when to loosen up), I like being by myself most of the time, and most importantly we're both dedicated to whatever duty we have to attend to. Also we both love grapes.

Day 29: What character am I most similar to?

I'm pretty sure it's Blaze

espeon.jpg

that's her, right?

I have the tendency to be a bit stubborn. I'm not especially task driven, but when there is something I want to get done, I do tend to stick with it and turn down help from others. I'm also sort of quiet and can be a bit anal when it comes to certain things. I can also come down pretty hard on myself when I screw something up, even though I usually end up laughing about it later. So yeah, she's definitely the most relatable character to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

2LpswGG.png

I'm lazy, prone to repetitive and pointless tasks, and am completely oblivious to everything that is going on around me

I also value the real superpower of friendship

• Thumbs Up 6

Day 29, yay!

...that's a tough one, actually.

I guess... Shadow?

I'm fairly formal and polite. Despite this, however, I do have a temper that is downright scary when it comes to the surface. Between that and my general lack of social skills I prefer to be alone, though I do have a handful of confidants who I greatly treasure. While I feel no shortage of temptation towards the "dark side," I manage to maintain my moral fiber by thinking about those I care about - my friends, family and God. I don't fit Shadow perfectly, as I'm more than open to just having fun, but at the same time, I have very little tolerance for nonsense when business needs to be taken care of.

Day 29: What character are you most similar to?

242px-ASR_Big.png

I'm a man of simple tastes with no big ambitions, very laid-back and not all that reliant on fancier luxuries. To me, a good day is one where I can kick back and relax, and enjoy the simpler things in life.

DAY 29 OF PRESIDENT CROW BEING A SANIC CHARACTER!

A bit too soon but oh well.

zazz-sonic-dash-appspy_zps2a704694.jpg

Zazz!

Yeah I'm bringing him up again. Like our favorite President, Zazz is loud and hammy and has a sense of humor to him. He's pretty maniacal and is willing to do crazy shit at times. I've mentioned before he does have a punk theme to him which I sort of have. The only reason why I didn't pick Shadow or Zor over him is mostly because he's just a hilarious, hammy character much like myself. Shame he does lack my wits and charm. ;D But anyways UNTIL NEXT TIEM SSMB!

• Thumbs Up 2