Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

I would say that I'm similar to my second favourite Sonic character, Tails. The reason for why I think that is because even during my high school years, I never entered the "rebellious teenager phase". At the risk of sounding like a half-hearted public service announcement, drinking and drugs and all that jibba-jabba has never been my thing, you know? I've always behaved, and I never had a problem with behaving.

I didn't think I'd be saying Tails, but from this perspective I fit the role really well.

I associate the most with Sonic. I really enjoy freedom and seeing new sights and travelling and stuff. I appreciate others' company and I don't mind change.

I find myself in a lot of situations like Blaze where I'm shy and nervous, too.

rKfz9MJ.jpg

...well, I'm not quite as cynical, and not half as nihilistic, but I can't deny that part of the reason I enjoyed Zor so much was seeing a bit of myself at my mopiest in him. Mix in some Eggman, and maybe a pinch of Big, and you've got something close enough to passing.

• Thumbs Up 6

Definitely Blaze. We're both socially awkward and prefer to keep to ourselves. Not only that, I can be kind of stubborn at times. And though I've gotten a lot better about this, there are still times where I'm easily nerved. ^^;;

• Thumbs Up 2

Day 29: The character I'm most similar to is...

Uh, I guess it would be Blaze. I like to think of myself as a responsible person, most of the time. Generally, I prefer to do things by myself even when people go out of their way to offer help. Also, I can be a bit stubborn sometimes. Having said that I think I can relate to Eggman, just a little bit. Sometimes it feels like I put on this front where I act all composed and intelligent and like I'm above it all, but deep down somewhere I am actually throwing a temper tantrum :V. 

Question #29: Which character(s) do you feel that you're the most similar to?

Uh, I suppose I got a mix of Shadow (as far as trying to keep to myself usually), Blaze (thinking as though I have all these responsibilities weighting me down and developing a sense of openness), and Big (lazy heh).

KnucklesKnux.png

It's gonna have to be Knuckles for me. Like him, I prefer my own solitude, but I don't mind working with others. In a group of friends, I'm usually the more serious one out of them. Sadly, I can tend to be a bit gullible at times. My younger self was also prone to quick anger, something that I grew out of, luckily.

But hey, I do love me some grapes! A trait that Knuckles also shares.

Day 29

I guess I'm a bit of a mix of Tails and Cream.

I have a formal way of talking in real life and I try to be polite as I can like Cream.

I'm a huge geek throughout my life. I'm always in the know of the latest tech, I'm a quick learner, and my favorite subjects in school are Math and computer science so the geeky part of me is basically like Tails.

Day 29~! XD Character I'm most like huh?

Well *stares blankly* Uh shy characters? *looks at character list* Hmm Blaze huh? 

Yeah Blaze. Meeting people face to face makes me cringe and do a about face to get out of talking with them. Blaze is alot braver than me for sure. xDD;;;;

And Cream apparently. I tend to look for the best in things, unless its something they truly gets on my nerves, I can be utterly naive about things as well. 

Amy as well, her fangirl tendencies at least. You should see me when I come across an author who writes the most delicious yaoi on the internet~. @w@ *shot* . . . ow.

Ah Sonic too. His inability to stay in one place is how I tend to act when I actually leave the house, unless there's something keeping me in place I'll wandering all over a store. =w= 

I think that's all. ONE MORE DAY LEFT~! 8DDDD

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 29: Which character(s) do you feel you're most similar to?:

Well, this is a question... Okay then...

Tails: I really don't like getting into trouble and help people when it's something I can handle.

Sonic: sometimes I can be pretty impatient if I'm waiting for a something for a very long time and also I feel like running.

Big: I'm feel like I'm rather somewhat lazy and just like sitting around chillin' and I usually don't say much because I'm rather quiet.

Vector: I like listening to music all the time and I always keep my headphones with me.

Espio: Sometimes I like being stealthy and do some ninja things. 

Zomom: Because I like eating some junk food.

And... that's pretty much all there is to what characters I feel like! :D

Finding Sonic characters relatable is difficult. Their roles and status quo are constantly changing, but I guess I have to go with Tails. A mix of both SA1 Tails and Colors. I'm a wuss, I always feel like and I get overshadowed by others. Tails gets development by the end of his scenario, but I've always remained the same. Its...not so great. As for Colors, I like calling people out on things and responding to people with a sarcastic retort, and I often look into the more negative side of things rather than seeing out the positives. And half the time when I'm trying to explain things to people no one knows what I'm talking about because they just don't understand or I am just horrible at elaborating.

Day 29: What character are you most like?

377px-Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Knuckles_-_Rush_Blaze_pose1.png

Blaze/Knuckles

I don't know why people count these two as different personalities; they're practically identical.

Anyway, like the two guardians, I prefer to work alone. I am very solitary, content with the company of my thoughts and nothing more. I'm also very paranoid about strangers, though usually keep my thoughts to myself, unlike Knuckles. I'm usually chill, but if something ticks me off, I'll probably have a pretty hot temper afterwards. Finally, I'm very stubborn, I'll admit, and usually don't take kindly to change.

One thing that I don't have in common with the two, unfortunately, is their determination and dedication to their responsibility. They'll guard their emeralds to the end of their days, (when they're not being re-written by SEGA, that is) and if their emeralds are shattered or stolen, they won't rest until they restore them back to their former glory. Me, however? I'm an all-or-nothing kind of guy. If I don't feel like it can be done right, I won't want to do it at all. I should probably change that sometime...

Day 29: Complete

• Thumbs Up 2

Uh, thats a hard one, but if you twisted my arm, I guess I could go from Emerl.

I have had a knack about learning from other people, be they successes or failures. More often than not, I tend to sit back and watch other people in order to see how they handle a situation. I take information away from those life lessons, only to apply them to my own life somewhere down the line. If its a mistake, you can bet I won't fall into that pit. If its a success, then I try to duplicate those results for myself.

I absorb data, and see how to best use it to my advantage. Soon, I'll have collected enough that I will become unstoppable.

The character that I'm most like is...

2uhmq11.jpg

I'm the kind of dude who just loves to relax and take it easy. Just sitting back and enjoying a hard-earned rest is my kind of vacation and my biggest wish is to some day not have a care in the world to trouble my mind as I chill while enjoying a nap, a nice song, a good book, some TV, and a beverage. You just can't beat the simple pleasures. I'm also a bit of a glutton and have a love of froggish things, so the cat and I are pretty much soul brothers. XD

Dawn of the Penultimate Day: Which Character is Most Soma-esque?

Who is the most like Soma?? Well geez I mean there's a million characters each with distinct personality traits and other things it would take years or decades or decayears to deci- it's Knuckles.

20100627092456!Chara_knuckles.gif

Total moron: check

Occasional random, introspective moments: check

Horribly distracted by shiny things: check

Surrounded by friends who I shamelessly mooch off of: check

Has super-strength and wears nothing by gloves and sneakers day in and day out: check

It's like Sonic Team spent its entire life monitoring Soma and deciding which bizarre obscure animal would be right to represent it

• Thumbs Up 1

I suppose I'm like Blaze in that I tend to be a bit quiet IRL (though that's changing, I think) and I'm like Big and (to some extent) Zeena since I'm a lazy bastard who's only really interested in doing something if it's something I'm actually interested in/feel like doing. And my mind tends to go places.

Which of these characters are most like Komodin, huh...

ASR_Big.png

Like what most everyone else said, I feel that I'm most similar to Big the Cat here. When I'm not busy with something that takes away all of my attention, I tend to be quite relaxed, preferring to avoid as many conflicts as possible. I'm usually the tallest and largest of any group that I find myself, although I'm not quite as heavy as the big lug, thankfully. Despite my general disinterest of seafood, I actually have a rudimentary knowhow of fishing. I do have a "Froggy" of sorts with my baby brother, complete with an occasional tendency of saunter off to wherever. I even have a moderately slow approach to my speech--in my case, it's for a concerted effort to not stammer a la Storm the Albatross. What I'm most similar with Big here, however, is my general sense of protectiveness for those who matter to me--although I'm generally one to avoid conflicts, I will go out of my way to make as sure as possible that my loved ones are safe. Also, when all is said and done, I'm kind of a big softy at heart.

In fact, the only thing that we don't share is that I'm a person who's slightly more intelligent than most folks and interested in technology, kind of like a downplayed similarity to Tails or Eggman. Other than that, Big is practically my spirit animal, I guess.

QTfiu.png

I'm usually try to help people who look like they're in trouble. Also, if people ask me a question, I usually try to answer to the best of my ability. For puzzles, tests, and quizzes, I may drop hints.

Okay, I've been busy yesterday, no time to reply yester, so let's get this show on the road:

Day 28: Which charater would you like to see a spinoff game based around of?

big_kukem_or_duke_the_cat_by_sonicblaste

Oh, come on, like you didn't see this coming from a mile away!

In all seriousness, I do see a missed opportunity for Sonic Team to just go all-out joke mode on the fandom and just have Shadow's spinoff game be retooled for a Duke Nukem-esque 'What if' scenario starring Big the Cat.

I mean, Shadow's game wasn't well-received probably for how drastically out of context it was for Sonic standards, and most people who first caught a glimpse of it saw it as something that wasn't real anyway. Make the least popular character the big bad hardcore hero rather than the most popular one, and we've got a big laughing joke that could have been a success.

Replace the general guy at 1:20 with the GUN commander, aliens being the obvious Black Arms soldiers, and a plotline in where Black Doom kidnaps Froggy and Big is really pushed over the edge this time and goes out of character and vengeful, and his vehicle of choice that little scooter from All-Stars Racing, and it doesn't hurt either that he was voiced by Jon St. John.

'You alien jerks are gonna pay for stealing my FROGGY!'

Day 29: Which Sonic character are you most like?

I'll be blunt here and state that I'm just like Big, like most people's replies are.

I'm on one side a quiet relaxed guy who strides through life, ignoring conflicts and arguments people make a fuzz over, and just live life my own way, wether people find it odd or not. I'm indifferent to their opinions, and I'm prone to express myself when I desire it.
Let humanity tear each other and manipulate each other apart to their untimely demise all they want, I just take a back seat to it all.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 29: Which character am I most like?

I like the question Crusher, I never thought about this before!

I'd have to say i'm actually a lot like Blaze. Im quite shy and reserved, I generally keep myself to myself, although I have a select few I trust with anything. I often don't have anything good to say about myself and put myself down a lot, in public as well as in private. However when I get angry I can be quite the force to be reckoned with.

I also have a few similarities to Tails, I was always known as the good one in my friendship group and I never was that rebellious, things like smoking and drinking genuinely don't and never have appealed to me, I just can't see the appeal at all. Ive also been told that i am the smartest of my siblings and that I have the most potential by my dad.

Hmm, I suppose I'm like a few. I have complete telekinetic and pyrokinesis capabilities, and thanks to having two tailbones, I can also fly around of my own accord.

...ok, I got nothing here.

Uh...Big's somewhat lazy, and Blaze/Knuckles kinda like to keep to themselves. So, one of those, I suppose.

Day 29: Character I am most like.

Miles_Tails_Prower.png

Yeah, I'm kind of a Tails. A kid brother who does everything in his power to help his friends. I may not be a genius but I've amazed people with my animations, similar to Tails and his machines. If I feel I've been betrayed, I can be a bit bitter like Tails in Lost World. Lastly, I've loved and lost like Tails. Make way SSMB, fox boy coming through!

• Thumbs Up 1

I think I would have to say... Motobug.

Quiet, unassuming. Easily passable. Follows orders to a tee. Trundles along, never going against the grain.

But if you're not watching where you're going, he'll mess you up.

I definitely have the most in common with Blaze the Cat of all characters. Reserved, shy, a loner, cold to others. She's basically me if I had my tendencies toned down because I'm even more extreme in those traits than the fictional character. Maybe that's why I also find her so boring as a character, who knows.

I also would have said Tails prior to Colours for the confidence issue, but since then I've not really been able to relate to him. 

Gk3PTQr.png

I'm easily more like Blaze than any other character, due to my shy and stubborn personality. While I am more open to friendship than she is, I often inadvertently keep people at a distance, hiding my emotions and opting to work or travel alone. I am also terrible at asking for help and can be extremely hard on myself when I make mistakes. Despite my shortcomings, I ultimately overcome them when it counts; whether it be for the sake others or because I am far too stubborn and focused to turn away from my goal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, this is an interesting one. I'm really a mix of a lot of characters. So let's go in no particular order.

Shadow - I'm ruthless, blunt, generally quiet and reserved (offline) with some strong cynical tendencies with a massive desire to correct or avenge the past as I strive to protect things I cherish. I can be a quite terrifying, because where as some people might hesitate to do something, I'm more likely to carry something out without a second thought if I'm absolutely certain it will get me closer to what I want. And also like Shadow, I do have a tendency to be proven wrong and accept my mistakes when shown as such. Naturally, I come off as harsh to people, but I'm not above coming to the defense of others in need of it.

Knuckles - I'm stubborn, combative, and protective of things I cherish. Only way you're going to get me to move is if you have something that's worth me budging over it. Otherwise, if you intrude on something I cherish, I'll give you one chance to back down or else be ready to put up your fists because we're fighting.

Zazz - ironically, despite my comparison to Shadow, if you were to truly get to know me, I'd be more like guy. Crazy, zany, wacky, etc.

Eggman - I have a bit of an ego at times, as I like to think I'm brilliant in some places with lots of grandiose ideas I want to bring out. The ideas range from over the top to grounded, and they have kinks that some people may end up exploiting that risk blowing up in my face. But no matter what happens, even if I fall down, I come right back up, stronger and more dangerous than ever. Mwahahahaha! Also, I have a strange affinity for robots, weapons, and a lot of high-tech goodness as I envision building an empire to rule over. Okay, not a territorial one, but more like a franchise. tongue.png

Big - surprisingly, my most disliked character (in the games, this guy is sheer AWESOME in the comics) is the one I'm equally like on a rather chill day. I just spend my time doing the things I love without much of a care, often indifferent to the things other people might throw my way as I continue on about it. And I can be a bit lazy, go figure.

Rouge - I can be a sneaky bastard at my worst/best, so people tend to have their guard up around me because they've no clue what I might say or how I might say it. Or how I might react. Sometimes I don't even know. The biggest difference is that I'm not greedy with the stuff I want, as not everything belongs to me but for others I'd like to share it with. But if I were to throw down, oh ho, don't get upset if I start fighting dirty...or do in fact, it'll make things easier for me to deal with. tongue.png

Blaze - Shy, reserved, but with a fiery temper. I have a bit of a loner streak at times, and it's not rare for me to go against a crowd or stay out of it. Oftimes I feel like I'm thrust with a lot of responsibility that makes things more difficult for me to see things, and whether I like it or not, I have to do it or else some consequences result.

• Thumbs Up 1