Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

*snip snip snip*

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LONG. Also helpful though, since now I have an outline to help me with my writer's block biggrin.png!

I can see that you've thought this through quite a bit, and sure enough, I do think that some of the ideas you have going here are pretty cool. However, Sonic and Tails come off as rather unlikeable to me (which I suppose is intentional in Sonic's case, but still...), the "angry" Admiral Jelly scene makes it look as though Robotnik doesn't have a tight grip on his robots (which of course is something I would frown at), and Tails doesn't even seem to get the big "strikes back to help Sonic save the day" moment, if you get my drift.

Again, I do like some of your ideas, but while I understand that you might have wanted to add more to Colours' story, I personally feel that a lot of this comes off as drama for the sake of drama. This is just my own viewpoint though, of course. ^^

SHADOW THE GAMEHOG

MEETS

SONIC SCHOOLHOUSE

*snip snip snip*

Stop looking at my documents, you swine.

• Thumbs Up 2

I can see that you've thought this through quite a bit, and sure enough, I do think that some of the ideas that you have going here are pretty cool. However, Sonic and Tails come off as rather unlikeable to me (which I suppose is intentional in Sonic's case, but still...), the "angry" Admiral Jelly scene makes it look as though Robotnik doesn't have a tight grip on his robots (which of course is something I would frown at), and Tails doesn't even seem to get the big "strikes back to help Sonic save the day" moment, if you get my drift.

Again, I do like some of your ideas, but while I understand that you might have wanted to add more to Colours' story, I personally feel that a lot of this comes off as drama for the sake of drama. This is just my own viewpoint though, of course. ^^

Well to be fair, Tails was undergoing a lot of stress from trying to give EGGMAN a chance while also wanting to prove his usefulness, but Sonic's behavior constantly causing him to be ignored or his efforts derailed. Jelly being disobedient is interesting because Eggman programmed his robots to accept their names no matter what he came up with, so he wouldn't get complaints about it from his robots later (petty yes, but considering the number of robots he has, complaints from all of them would get pretty annoying I would think). Ironically, this makes Jelly so proud of his name that he reacts in the most overkill fashion, even if it means disobeying Eggman. Ironic that in trying to control one tiny aspect, the bigger plan gets derailed really. Also I figured the final battle would be enough of a "Tails strikes back" thing, but it's subjective I guess.

Well to be fair, Tails was undergoing a lot of stress from trying to give EGGMAN a chance while also wanting to prove his usefulness, but Sonic's behavior constantly causing him to be ignored or his efforts derailed. Jelly being disobedient is interesting because Eggman programmed his robots to accept their names no matter what he came up with, so he wouldn't get complaints about it from his robots later (petty yes, but considering the number of robots he has, complaints from all of them would get pretty annoying I would think). Ironically, this makes Jelly so proud of his name that he reacts in the most overkill fashion, even if it means disobeying Eggman. Ironic that in trying to control one tiny aspect, the bigger plan gets derailed really. Also I figured the final battle would be enough of a "Tails strikes back" thing, but it's subjective I guess.

I understand what you mean... but it doesn't change my mind, alas. Sorry about that. laugh.png

I understand what you mean... but it doesn't change my mind, alas. Sorry about that. laugh.png

Well can't please everyone, so I'm okay with that.

uAPZduH.jpg

No Super Sonic? I'm disappointed!

This is a tough one.

I guess I'm inclined towards fusing Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Unleashed?

I skipped Adventure on the basis that you can most likely include a lot of its elements in SA2; you just need to really emphasize certain parts.

We have established Chaos energy beings exist both naturally (Chaos) and artificially (Shadow). We also established that the planet, Gaia and emeralds are all linked.

1. Eggman discovers the Gaia Manuscripts in Gerald's research papers after the defeat of the Biolizard, and swiftly repairs the Eclipse Cannon so as to break the Earth open.

2. Eggman of course needs power to make the Cannon functional again, so he lures Super Sonic and Sonic Unleashed opening ensues, just with the ARK.

3. The contact of the beam's Chaos Energy with Dark Gaia sends some energy back along the beam into Sonic, thus turning him into a Werehog. Dark Gaia's essence feeds off the darker emotions in Sonic's soul - anger, hate, sorrow - and while they don't consume him like a normal person, it still is taxing to keep them in check. Sonic thus desires to rid himself of his Werehog status not just for the sake of it, but because he fears he'll hurt someone in his state.

4. It's established that Chaos energy and Gaia energy both flow through living beings, with the former being controlled by thoughts and the latter by emotions. In both cases, it's established there's light and dark variants of the energy, as there are inherently light and dark emotions.

5. Gaia energy and Chaos energy intermingle through the Gaia Temples, which were built long before even the echidna civilization. This in turn connects them to the planet itself in a sort of harmonious web. Besides the planet splitting apart, nature goes crazy when the Temples are not functional; the environment degrades and natural disasters become extremely common. Eggman and Sonic thus are in a race to save the planet for varying reasons; Eggman wants to harness Dark Gaia (and the emeralds if he can score those) for his own purposes, while Sonic just wants to knock the big lug back into sleep.

6. In the middle of all this, the President of the United Federation is voted out of office due to a poorly-timed election (little satire on how politicians suffer for things beyond their control). His successor sees an opportunity to make the United Federation (and by proxy himself) the supreme power on the planet, and so tries to take advantage of the chaos. He directs GUN to target both Eggman and Sonic, as both are antagonistic to his own goals of glory for the Federation.

7. In line with this, Sonic not only has to deal with Eggman's forces and Dark Gaia's mutants, but GUN... not to mention Shadow the Hedgehog.

8. Rather than Dark Gaia acquiring Sonic's energy at the end, it would instead leap from him into Shadow at one point, able to sense a heart that would be more susceptible to its influence. Cue mutant Shadow boss fight. A mutant who wields both Gaia and Chaos attacks with lethal proficiency, at that! Sonic manages to defeat said mutant and free Shadow from Gaia's influence, and hearing that Sonic only wants to put the world back into place makes Shadow question his own loyalties to the President; why would the President want to stop such a thing?

9. Nearer the end, after Sonic has managed to defeat Eggman and is ready to go face Dark Gaia, he is ambushed by GUN forces, who have come in enough numbers to be able to kill him. This would allow the Federation unrestricted access to Dark Gaia and its powers. Shadow intervenes, allowing Sonic to go face Dark Gaia... the same cutscene from post-Dragoon would ensue afterward. Eggman's down but not out! ...wellll until Gaia knocks him away, at least.

10. Sonic ka-pows Dark Gaia, restores the Temples, all that good stuff. He's told he could easily become one of the most powerful beings in existence were he to harness the powers of Gaia and Chaos... he says that might be true, but he won't for three reasons: only people like Eggman are that obsessed with power; he already has his speed and doesn't need anything else; and finally, he's number one without powers already. (Arrogant smirk) The President is impeached and removed; as a last gesture before his new slumber, Chip amplifies the good qualities in the reigning government's hearts so that they all resign from office, thus allowing the old President to be reinstated in a new election.

I suck at this question, hahaha.

• Thumbs Up 2

Crusher, Crusher, Crusher.

Oh all the questions I would have expected, this was not one of them. You are a sly one, man. Very sly. >=)

Okay.

Okay....

So, this question. This question. This is a tough one. Very tough indeed. It really made me think. Hell, it's still making me think. But, I think I managed to figure out something that could work. So, without further ado....

I shall combine....

Sonic-Generations-logo.jpg

Aaaaaaaand....

Sonic_CD_Logo.png

Okay, what is Sonic Generations about again? You go back in time, encounter your younger self and you have to go through stages of Sonic's past adventures. Just your typical time travel story. You know what game time travel is also present in however? Sonic CD.

So, this is how this would work;

First and foremost - we get rid of the Time Eater. That's right, that thing is being tossed out like an old shoe. It had no backstory like Chaos and Dark Gaia can attribute to (and I can't think of one that would work), plus the boss battle freaking sucked. We don't want that shit in this wonderfully woven tale, so we are taking it to the metaphorical shredder.

Instead, here's what happens. Eggman, tired of all his constant defeats, comes up with this idea - go back in time and find some way to capture Sonic before his all his adventures even began and keep him prisoner. Without Sonic stopping him, this would better pave the way for the good Doctor's plans of world domination to actually, well, work.

Coincidentally, this is also the time of year when Little Planet is visible above Never Lake. So Eggman goes there and manages to find the seven Time Stones. But, before he can use any of them, guess who shows up? If you guessed 'Sonic', congrats, you win a million rings. So, we have a battle between the two of them - and it turns out that Sonic has seven gems of his own. So, we get Super Sonic, right?

Wrong.

It turns out that the Time Stones and the Chaos Emeralds react rather oddly to one another and they all end up being scattered about... in different time frames, all correlating to adventures of past games. And not only are the gems sent through time, so are Sonic and Eggman.

And now what we've got is a race against time (pun not intentional, by the way) as both Time Stones and Chaos Emeralds are collected and Sonic gets to relieve bits and pieces of his past adventures. He'll encounter various friends and enemies - all of whom will serve purposes other than being annoying cheerleaders and the like - and yes, during one point at least, he will even encounter his chubby 'Classic' self. Who will actually speak in this one. This will all culminate into an epic battle where...

You know what?

I'm not going to spoil it. Why? Because I actually want to write a fanfic with this idea now. I am fully serious. Whether I actually do is a whole 'nother matter entirely, but hey, it gave me a really cool idea. ^^;;

And with that, I'm done! Done with all the questions. That was rather enjoyable, Crusher. So thanks for all this. You did good. You did very, very good. =)

• Thumbs Up 5

Question #30: If you had to combine the stories of any TWO Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work?

Ooh, I really like this question! Let me see now… If I had to combine two Sonic stories into one, I would probably choose Sonic CD and Sonic Generations for this little experiment. How would those two games blend together into anything even remotely coherent, you ask? Well, allow me to provide a brief synopsis of this inter-crossover…

Just after his latest defeat in Sonic Colors, Eggman, Cubot and Orbot finally arrives back on the planet just in time to see the reappearance of Little Planet. Although mildly confused at first, Eggman remembers the existence of the Time Stones and their nigh-omnipotent time-manipulating capabilities and specifically how he’d previously failed to acquire them from last time. With a new plan in mind, he begins to concoct a new plan. A plan that, with his years of new experience with building powerful robots, will ensure his victory…

Just four or so years prior, Sonic, deep with the mechanical hellhole of Metallic Madness, finally destroys Dr. Robotnik’s last ditch mech. With the trashed robot now reduced to burning scrap on their self-destructing facility, Sonic carries the young Amy Rose and begins his run out of the Little Planet… but, lo! Out of seeming nowhere, a giant portal opens up right in front of him! Just as the Blue Blur skids to a halt, a HUGE purple figure flies out of the mysterious portal at high speeds. Hovering just above the ruins of the Metallic Madness mech, it fires a beam and, to Sonic and Amy’s surprise, begins to pull the shocked Eggman right out of the wreck. With a loud scream, Eggman begs Sonic to free him from his energy prison. 

“Aah! Sonic, SAVE ME!”

Nodding, Sonic makes a mad dash to save the doctor, but the mysterious figure  moves right in front and, with one mighty swing, knocks him, along with Amy, back down to the steely ground. Just as he begins to pick himself up from the ground, he finds that, to his horror, Amy was also captured by the enigma. With a loud, almost boisterous roar, the being, with the captured Eggman and Amy in tow, flies back into the portal. Sonic, fit to be tied by what had just transpired, took off into the mystery portal just as it closes, unsure of where it will take him…

Back in the present, set in a grassy field near the majestic Never Lake, it is Sonic’s sixteenth birthday! To Sonic’s surprise, all of his friends--Tails, Knuckles, Cream, Rouge, Team Chaotix; heck, even Shadow, Silver and Blaze--decided to show up for his little shindig. Just as the party really begins to get swingin’, a gigantic spherical object suddenly flashed into view, high above Never Lake. Sonic grinned--what a lucky coincidence that the Little Planet he had saved twice before just happened to pop up on his birthday. However, the joy was immediately replaced with shock as the once majestic Little Planet was now a completely mechanized wreck of an orb, smoke pouring out from every which where, tron lines coursing through the steel planet. Just as Sonic and company began to wonder just what the heck happened, a giant purple portal suddenly popped into view, right in front of them. While everyone readied themselves for whatever would appear from it, Sonic just stared at it, feeling a sense of deja vu with the portal. What snapped him out of it was the appearance of a HUGE purple figure speeding out of it. Just as they tried to jump at the mysterious figure, time seemed to stop around them. Before Sonic knew it, to his horror, the monster had captured everyone--EVERYONE--in a circular purple beam.

“Hey, not cool!” Sonic yelled, and he sped towards the beast, spin jumping as high as he could.

Just as the attack was about to connect, the monster also grabbed him, still spinning, in the tractor beam. The monster raised its hand, with the secured Sonic in its immediate presence, pointed towards the mechanized Little Planet and flicked its finger. In a flash, Sonic came flying out of his bubble and rocketed towards the roboticized planet at such high speeds that even he was shocked. As he sped further and further away, the last things he heard were their screams…

As Sonic comes to, he finds himself in what seemed to be a whitish void. Hopping to his feet, he spots various mechanical pathways here and there--indicating that, wherever he was, he was probably in the Little Planet itself. Looking around him, he spots a portal, like the one the monster flew out of. He walked over and he took a peek into it; to his surprise, he saw that what’s in it was Palmtree Panic … AND Green Hill Zone. Both zones actually looked as if they were melded together like mashed up balls of playing dough!  Though a bit reluctant at first, Sonic, with a nod, took a leap and dived right into the portal. Unbeknownst to him, however, just as he leaped into the portal, ANOTHER Sonic popped into view, a bit confused by the portal’s strangely familiar pair of red shoes that suddenly disappeared…

… And that’s just what the intro would be like! I really see a lot of potential in a Sonic CD/Sonic Generations game. I mean, both games involves the extensive use of time travel and the villain’s plan to use a MacGuffin to wreak havoc on it for his own self benefit. As hinted in that little blurb, the extent of which this mashup affects everything could even be reflected in how the levels themselves would play out. For instance, the whole point of Sonic Generations in context to its story is to fix the environments that were time-scrambled by you-know what into what look like nightmarish merging messes--Stardust Speedway/Crisis City, for example. In that case, have Classic Sonic head into the past to stop whatever threat that is causing the changes in the present. Meanwhile, have Modern Sonic head into the future to ensure that that threat has ended once and for all. Also, the way I see it, this would also be the perfect way to use the Time Stones for Sonic Generations with what’s going on and all.

All in all, Sonic CD + Sonic Generations = One Potentially Awesomer Game.

• Thumbs Up 4

Hm, interesting, interesting...

Here's a thought, CD and 3&K.

The legendary Little Planet, said to appear over Never Lake once every 100 years. Said to be a paradise untouched by the modern world, and believed to be the last refuge of the lost Echidna race. At the heart of the planet lies the Master Emerald, an enormous Chaos Emerald powerful enough to warp time and space.

This makes it a target for the nefarious Dr Eggman. With the power of the Master Emerald, not even Sonic would be able to stop him. The Little Planet itself would become a weapon of immeasurable power, and world domination would be within his grasp.

Of course, there's no way a world traveler like Sonic would miss a once-in-a-lifetime event like the Little Planet's appearance. But by the time he arrives, Eggman's plans are already in motion. Badniks swarm the area around Never Lake, and an enormous chain anchors the Little Planet to the Earth. It's up to Sonic and his friend and sidekick Tails to stop Eggman once again. But can he do so while fighting off the Little Planet's gullible guardian Knuckles, and rescue the lovesick Amy Rose from a mysterious new metal foe? It's Sonic's greatest adventure yet, only available in your dreams!

---

So, yeah. Transpose 3&K's story onto CD's setting, keeping the introduction of Amy and Metal Sonic. Ditch the Time Stones, replace them with the Master and Chaos Emeralds. Instead of having Eggman try to re-launch the Death Egg, simply have him turn the Little Planet into the Death Egg 2. Make a Good Future by saving the echidnas from extinction, and thus free Knuckles from his fate as the last of his race (so he can go have fun on Earth while the rest of his race takes care of the Little Planet and Master Emerald). Thus the series is saved, forever.

As a second choice, I'm inclined to say Unleashed and Lost World. If only because I think the Deadly Six would work pretty well as Dark Gaia spawn. It'd take some time to work out the details, though.

• Thumbs Up 2

uAPZduH.jpg

Unfortunate.

I don't like Fleetway Super Sonic.

Sad times.

Also, you still kept in the Dark Gaia swatting Robotnik away bit, so that doesn't help, hohohoho.

First and foremost - we get rid of the Time Eater. That's right, that thing is being tossed out like an old shoe. It had no backstory like Chaos and Dark Gaia can attribute to (and I can't think of one that would work), plus the boss battle freaking sucked. We don't want that shit in this wonderfully woven tale, so we are taking it to the metaphorical shredder.

Right, okay, let's try to keep this "I could do this so much better" talk to a minimum, please. No need for anyone to inflate their own egos, jokingly or not. tongue.png Not that I have ever done this within this topic or anything.

The Final Question: TWO STORIES, ONE ADVENTURE

I have two answers to this, actually! My main answer is Sonic Adventure and Sonic Generations. How would that work, exactly? Well, imagine if you will, that the events of Adventure 1 didn't happen and he only discovered the Chaos stone tablets after the events of Colours. He goes to Angel Island, manages to steal the M.E. instead of just breaking it, releases Chaos...

...and, learning his lesson from SA2/Heroes/Unleashed/etc., since they have already happened, manages to take full control over Chaos, and even "improve" on it. Essentially, imagine Chaos getting the same treatment the Time Eater got, with all the mechanical stuff.  Using a combination of Chaos' power, the Master Emerald, and time travel technology of Eggman's own design, he starts travelling through time and screwing everything up.

The hub would be more like the Adventure Fields...so basically just 3D versions of the White Space with 3D platforming and all that junk. But even with that aside, the hub wouldn't be linear, in that you'd sometimes travel through an unrestored section and not be able to do anything about that particular location until later in the game. Granted, like in the game, you would go in the chronological order of the games each level came from, it's just that they aren't in order in the hub from left-to-right. Hopefully I'm explaining that right. :P But yeah, you'd progress as the story determines.

And throughout the game, Eggman keeps managing to obtain the Chaos Emeralds. Just like Adventure, he's always one step ahead, and manages to increase Chaos' power over and over again. Finally, when it's Perfect Chaos, Eggman actually installs a cockpit for his Eggmobile in the creature. Yes, really.

The ending would be a combination of sorts, though perhaps with Sonic's friends being more proactive in stopping Perfect Chaos (hey, I can dream). The setting would be Station Square, but with reality and time itself doing weird stuff all over the place. Also there'd totally be a level beforehand 

As expecting for a mostly optimistic series like this, Sonic and co. would be able to free Chaos from the machines--with the added bonus of it being a logical extension of the "free animals from robots" theme, but with a sentient creature that was already a monster...but with Super Sonic's positive energy or whatever, it's all good. Chaos moves on with Tikal and they go to live in Soleanna and have 2 kids and a picket fence and wait what? Time is restored, Eggman's influence on history is gone, Eggman swears to come back but even stronger, Sonic insults his moustache, and everyone moves on with their lives. "All's well that ends well," Tails declares once the Classic characters return to their own time.

......That's all I got. There's probably a LOT more thought that could go into this, and it's basically just some vague ideas, but I thought it was fun. For some reason this combination was the one that stuck out to me.

My other answer is one that I (and others, I imagine) have thought about before: Shadow the Hedgehog's game and Sonic '06--specifically, elements of Shadow's story in the latter game could have, I think, fit in a game that was about his identity and even memory issues. Instead of the aliens (who I'd actually probably include to some extent, if in altered forms to make them less generic), a repurposed/redesigned/re-everything-except-the-main-idea-behind-him Mephiles would be the main villain, who would be trying to get Shadow on his side because...reasons. Reasons the game would explain, of course. Hey, I don't have all the answers!

• Thumbs Up 1

First of all, what the fuck is this tomfoolery.

Second of all, interesting idea, but not enough respect for the real Robotnik. Dis is bullsheet, I'm outta here. You are tearing me apart, Rusha!

Finally, and I'm sorry to be a pain since this is almost immediately after the first time, but again, it would be appreciated if you guys were to please cut down on the "this is lacking in the actual series" this and "I would so fix this" that talk. ^^;; These ideas are all very well and fun, but there's no need to start swinging your genitals around. (Especially when there are kids here.)

Uhm, hold on.

Finally, and I'm sorry to be a pain since this is almost immediately after the first time, but again, it would be appreciated if you guys were to please cut down on the "this is lacking in the actual series" this and "I would so fix this" that talk. These ideas are all very well and fun, but there's no need to start swinging your genitals around. (Especially when there are kids here.)

Excuse me?

6463-oh-dear-god.gif

Did I do a bad thing?

• Thumbs Up 1

These ideas are all very well and fun, but there's no need to start swinging your genitals around

well crap how am i supposed to get likes now

EDIT: also this is the most flagrant misuse of my 1300 post milestone imaginable go team soma

• Thumbs Up 3

Did I do a bad thing?

You made another long and elaborate bloody post. Stop making me look bad, cretin.

...Nah, just kidding. I'm really talking about this sort of business:

It makes for a big, contemplative look into the series mythos (the likes of which we haven't seen in years) while providing the crux for a huge adventure. Throw in some fleshing out of otherwise bland characters who desperately need development, and a second playable character and an actual use for Knuckles, then we may have something. Something deeper, yet palpable and understandable without being too grimdark.

I understand that you and a lot of others have your personal issues and so on. But they don't need to be brought up in every single topic. tongue.png

(By the way, that post was talking about in general, not just you specifically.)

I understand that you and a lot of others have your personal issues and so on. But they don't need to be brought up in every single topic. tongue.png

I get ya, but I thought the Babylon Rogues needing development and Knuckles needing proper use was common knowledge :v

I was just trying to explain the logic behind my story. I mean, I thought that was part of the exercise altogether. 

You can't propose something without explaining how it would improve upon the previous iteration, right?

So, yeah, I understand, but I don't think I'd liken it to whipping my genitals around. I was just backing up my proposal.

• Thumbs Up 1

Indeed - this has been quite the adventure! Many thanks for your efforts and dedication. :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Question #30: If you had to combine the stories of any TWO Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work?

OK, I came up with not one, not two, but 3 different story fusions:

Sonic Advance & Sonic 4

Sonic_Advance_Coverart.pngS4,EP1_boxart.png

First it would start with Episode Metal. Dr. Eggman would revive Metal Sonic, send him to Lost Labyrinth to absorb the "Shadow Sphere". Then he would send him to Angel Island to ambush Knuckles along with Mecha Knuckles as backup, and knock Knuckles off the Island.

Later, Sonic, Tails, and Amy would notice the absence of some of the Animals and meet up with Knuckles to go after Eggman.

From there you could probably combine a couple levels:

-Neo Green Hill leading into Splash Hill

-Taking Casino Street into Casino Paradise

-Going through Ice Mountain to reach White Park

-Going to the Secret Base located in Oil Desert

-Using the Egg Rocket to reach different sections of the Death Egg Mk 2: Cosmic Angel, E.G.G. Station, and the X Zone

Sonic Heroes and Sonic Lost World

Sonic_Heroes_cover.png61-dmTeI8xL._SX300_.jpg

So Dr. Eggman has enslaved the Deadly Six and created his Badnik Army….unfortunately, Neo Metal Sonic is now the one in control. Not only do the teams have to deal with Eggman's army, but they'll be split up into 7 factions, with the Deadly Six as Generals.

Sonic Advance 3 and Sonic Unleashed

Sonic_Advance_3_Coverart.pngSonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

Not only does Dr. Eggman split up the planet and awaken Dark Gaia, but he's also got Gemerl to help him take out Sonic and his friends.

Now teamed up with Chip, Sonic will have to find his friends, restore the Chaos Emeralds, the planet and Chip's memories, and get back the Master Emerald while fighting Dr. Eggman, Gemerl, the other Egg Fighter Series Robots, and Dark Gaia.

I had fun with this thread and hope we see another 30 Days of Sonic next year. :D

Final Day: Combine Two Stories Into One

I'll admit, this one took quite a bit of time to think of something, but after some rumination I think I've come to a satisfying conclusion.

It's quite basic actually, perhaps the simplest of ideas there is. True it may not seem so simple from an ordinary person's point of view. Some people may even consider it a baffling, utterly perplexing concept. Things will often appear complicated on the outside, while in truth they are simplicity itself. Of course how one sees this things depends on the person. Many people find that there is a fine line separating the complex from the very simple.

The idea is so elementary that there's no need for an explanation.

Tails_Adventure_Coverart.png

+

Sonic_Rush_Adventure.jpg

Take Sonic Rush Adventure, subtract Sonic. Make it a story where Tails alone accidentally crash lands in Blaze's dimension and meets Marine, fellow upstart mechanic, and together with Blaze, set out on a rip-roaring adventure across the seas, having to rely on Tails' wide array of skills to search the many local islands for valuable treasures to craft tools and vehicles, and combat with the dastardly Captain Whiskers and his pirate gang, while seeking out the elusive Sol Emeralds so Blaze and Marine can send Tails back home. This would also erase Eggman from the picture as well as the trans-dimensional crisis from the endgame, instead only Nega would be the primary antagonist and the one behind the Whiskers' pirate crew.

And thus, the question was brilliantly answered!

Excalibur_by_Clawprint.png

*Hyperventilates*

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII CRUSHER I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

ahem..er

RIGHT HERE WE GO, FINAL QUESTION, THOUGH TRIAL AND TRIBULATIONS IT HAS COME DOWN TO THIS, THE JEWEL CONTAINING THE ULTIMATE POWE-

Oh wait sorry.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to discussing story in Sonic extensively, but a good, recent pal ol mine lent me some inspiration....but I'm not gonna use EXACTLY those games. Instead, I'll go with this:

Sonic the Fighters and Sonic...FREE RIDERS.

Yes Free Riders' story was basically Sonic Heroes Lite, but with Sonic the Fighters overall story I think I can work something out. See, it goes like this seeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

You know how Tails was building that Lunar Fox rocket thing, with the winner of this fighting tournament being the one to ride it up to the Death Egg 2, along as the eight (PFFFTHAHAHAHAHA) Chaos Emeralds are collected from each fallen opponent to power it? Yeah it would KINDA work a bit differently...

See, just like in Free Riders, Eggman is hosting another Extreme Gear whateva-ya-callit tournament, catch is, the format follows that of Sonic the Fighters; no teams. To enter you need a Chaos Emerald. Since there are only seven of them and (for the sake of it, there'll be 14 racers) it goes in Single Elimination format. Winner gets the coveted Emerald. 

"OH BUT I THINK SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE WITH THAT ABOUT THE LUNAR FOX THINGIE THO-"

tumblr_lpbfgmujg91qfc1wv.gif

See, the 'Lunar Fox' isn't a space ship...it's actually a secret Extreme Gear Tails has been working on, and in the final level YOU GET TO USE IT!!!!!! :D

AHA YES, see the winner will 'EARN' their right to use the seven Chaos Emeralds to obtain WHATEVER THE PERSON WANTS THEM FOR...only to turn out to be a ruse as Eggman just wanted some scapegoat to collect the Emeralds for him (because I feel I want Eggman to use the Emeralds in his schemes this time around) to power his new space station. He tries to escape in the final 'level' of the game (it being sort of like a Launch Base-like track) with the Emeralds...and that's where YOU come in ultimately to stop him. 

Yeah yeah I didn't think this through as well as I hoped. But I didn't want to (at least try not to) use at least one of the main series games, to give me a 'challenge' Truth be told I was really nervous about this question as I didn't know how to properly answer it...

FUN FACT: I was originally gonna go with Sonic Rush Adventure and Sonic Rivals....how in the WORLD, plot wise, can that make sense?!?!?!

Yeah, so I did my 30 Days, what ya gonna do, fire me? HAHAHAHA

HAHAHA

HA...

Oh fiddle sticks.

You can't propose something without explaining how it would improve upon the previous iteration, right?

...I did that just fine, actually. (Granted, part of that was because I didn't think my idea was any good, but still, details, details.)

Nah, I do get what you mean, but with this topic, it's more of a "keep it about the idea itself" sort of thing. I apologise if I sound like I'm fumbling my words a little at this point. It's a tad late at my place, and making the question post tired me out, for obvious reasons. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

DAY 30~~~~~! 8DDDDDDD A Sonic story fusion huh?

*blinks* *blinks again* *blinks a third time cause I can't even* Um okay that's new. *squints at clock* Yeah I'll be back in the morning~. It'll suck either way. But I need to think about this . . . 

I am kinda already doing that with my Sonic fanfic Our True Colors. Combining Colors and bits of Lost World together.

Basically, the beginning is mostly the same, except there is a monster that attacks Sonic partway up the elevator, which causes him to have flashbacks to his time as a Werehog (not in a positive light). The monster is defeated, but will come back later This leaves him rather highstrung when they both find Yacker inside Tail's bag. Where he came from is unknown at the moment, but it will serve as a means of tension between Sonic and Tails. Once they get to Tropical Resort, it's in ruins and the boss is down for the time being. They find Eggman and get introduced to the Nega Wisps (not named yet).

Eggman guilt-trips Sonic into helping him deal with them lest he be known for causing another set of dark alienish creatures (Unleashed being the first) for nearly fucking the world over, with Eggman "helping" to boost his reputation after the fallout from Unleashed several years back (In this fanfic, the time gap is about several years). They take a trip to the Sweet Mountain, where they encounter Captain Jelly (Sonic gives him grief for his name), with Cubot as a pseudo-liason/spy for Eggman. Yacker around this point reappears (he was resting after he had powered the damaged elevator from earlier in Tails' bag), and Cubot is secretly given orders to find a way to capture Yacker without the heroes noticing.

Over the course of Sweet Mountain and Starlight Carnival, Sonic and Tails deal with the Nega Wisps, but at the same time due to a series of coincidences (and Cubot's meddling), they begin to fracture. It doesn't help that Yacker has a tendency to disappear and reappear at random and the translator in Tails' Miles Electric not functioning properly due to Eggman screwing it up from a distance (he's busy with something else atm), thus making Sonic think Yacker is secretly a spy for the Nega Wisps. This eventually leads to a rather nasty exchange of words between the two friends, and they go their separate ways, angry at each other.

However, this is exactly what Eggman wants, as he has managed to complete the formula for his Hyper Go On Mind Control Serum. Tails and Yacker are captured right as Tails manages to find the right translation for not only Yacker, but the Nega Wisps as well, revealing Eggman' treachery. The serum is used on Tails, which due to his mental stress is easily taken over, but Yacker barely escapes, also freeing some Nega Wisps. Back with Sonic, he figures out that Cubot is part of the problem (he didn't pay attention to him earlier because he thought Cubot was an idiot), but gets knocked out and captured by Captain Jelly. He is taken to Aquarium Park, where Eggman reveals his part in harming the Wisps, AND also reveals that the "broodmother" of the wisps earlier was the mother of all wisps, and that he had been experimenting on her to get the serum in the first place, and that now the mother wisp is back in his control. To make matters worse, the mind-controlled Tails is revealed soon after. Sonic gets a massive BSOD just as Admiral Jelly begins to flood the cell Sonic is held in to drown him (against Eggman's orders, since Eggman wants to deal the final blow himself, but Jelly is still pissed at Sonic for making fun of him earlier).

Yacker comes in at the last minute with a few of the remaining Nega Wisps and breaks Sonic out. Insert battle with Jelly. Yacker also managed to get the translator with him thanks to the other Nega Wisps. Sonic, in one of the few moments of vulnerability in his life, pours out his guilt and anger. His reason for acting the way he did throughout the adventure was because of a fallout with Knuckles and Amy years earlier, his being shunted aside by the world due to being seen as a has-been (especially after the events of Unleashed, which goes differently in a future adaptation I will write eventually), negative side-effects of the werehog, and his fear of losing the only friend he had left (everyone other than Tails, Knuckles, and Amy are more like acquaintances) made him regress to a more jerkish and slightly more controlling state. Sonic does manage to pull himself together, and with Yacker and Nega Wisps head towards Planet Wisp to gain more allies).

Sonic faces some immense difficulty convincing the wisps to help him, since he did help send their mother to their demise, but eventually gets them on his side after dealing with the upgraded Big Boy from Tropical Resort (damaged earlier, if you remember). They mass an attack on Asteroid Coaster, where Sonic and Yacker face against the mindcontrolled Tails, with Eggman in the background mocking them. During said chaotic battle, a damaged Jelly pops up in the Frigate Skullian, and with some fancy maneuvering Sonic manages to trick Jelly into attacking the giant canister of Hyper Go On Energy that's keeping Tails under Eggman's control, and also greatly damaging Asteroid Coaster in the process. Sonic, Tails and Yacker escape on a stolen Egg Shuttle (forgot to mention that was their method of transport earlier). They head back to Tropical Resort, where Sonic and Tails have some downtime and sorta reconcile, though their relationship would never be the same again.

Eggman has one last trick up his sleeve, and activates the cannon in Tropical Resort, firing at Earth below. Sonic tries to get Tails to safety using the Egg Shuttle (elevator too damaged), but Eggman pulls a cheapshot and destroys the shuttle, Tails seemingly dead. Sonic fights Eggman in an enraged state, but with the power of nearly all the wisp powers at Eggman's disposal, along with his revealed Mother Wisp/Nega Armor mech, Sonic is pushed to his limits. However, Tails is revealed to be alive, thanks to help of the now uncorrupted Wisps ; the explosion of Hyper Go On Energy at Asteroid Coaster restored them to full capacity. Sonic, Tails, and the restored wisps dish out a curbstomp battle against Eggman, resulting in the mech slamming into the cannon generator, causing black hole. Insert ending of Colors with outrunning black hole, only now the spirit of the Mother Wisp shows up to thank Sonic and Tails for freeing the Wisps, and forgiving him for his blunder (he didn't know at the time). Cue happy ending.

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS LONG. Also helpful though, since now I have an outline to help me with my writer's block biggrin.png!

So to change a few bits about my outline here:

-Yacker does escape, but does so alone.

-Jelly doesn't try to drown Sonic, seeing that Sonic's BSOD is doing enough, and is overconfident in his jail cell's ability to keep him down until Eggman is ready.

-Yacker does free Sonic, but no lengthy explanation of his problems is given yet, only an apology for his behavior towards Yacker.

-Sonic sneaks out (tries to at any rate), but encounters Jelly. Cue Boss battle in which Jelly is completely defeated.

-Planet Wisp remains the same.

-At Asteroid Coaster, as the Wisps fight the Egg robots, Sonic tries desperately to appeal to his friend. It does take a while, it eventually works due to Power of Friendship. On the side, Yacker manages to trick Cubot (or Orbot) into accidentally shooting the hyper-go on generator with Frigate Skullian. Cue explosion and overload.

-Sonic, Tails, and Yacker barely escape while the Nega Wisps mysteriously barrel towards the energy wave.

-Back at Tropical Resort, Sonic pours out his feelings and why he acted the way he did. And goes through long reconciliation session as they recover.

-Everything is the same from this point until Nega Wisp Armor.

-However, Egg Shuttle is destroyed, so Sonic and Tails have to fight Eggman while in poor shape.

Uncorrupted Wisps make Big Damn Heroes, and everything goes the same from this point.

Day 30 Challenge: Combine two Sonic stories together
29/30 Challenges Completed

LittleplanetCD.png

Little Planet

+

Sonic-Lost-World-Artwork.jpg

Lost Hex

=

4ny05.jpg

Little Planet X Lost Hex

Seriously, it should be known by now that I am a huge Sonic CD fanboy. I also really do love Little Planet being the setting for Sonic CD. Sonic CD had a fantastic story that had a brave blue hedgehog having to use the power of time travel to save the Little Planet, save the girl, and defeat the villain. Now, with Sonic Lost World, I really do love the Lost Hex and I believe Sonic Lost World had a fantastic story that revolved around Dr. Eggman teaming up with Sonic and Tails to defeat the Deadly Six. What if we were to try combine different elements from Sonic CD story and Lost World story? I think it would be beautiful. Below I shall present my full story posting for a unique Sonic crossover story. 

Sonic-600x337.jpg

Settings

Little Planet - The mysterious planet that appears over Never Lake one month out of the year. For the rest of the eleven months, it disappears completely. Home of the seven mystical Time Stones. 
LittlePlanet.jpg

Lost Hex - The mysterious continent in the sky. Home to the Deadly Six. 
Lost_Hex_Archie.jpg

Sonic-Lost-World-600.jpg

Characters

Sonic The Hedgehog - The coolest and bluest hedgehog in the world. Always one to fight for what he believes is right in the world. His newest adventure test him like never before...
20130926201431!SLW_New_Sonic.jpg

Miles "Tails" Prower - Sonic's best friend and right-hand man. While Tails usually leave Sonic to do all the physical fighting, Tails always create different inventions to aid Sonic and friends on their adventures. Tails surely will be needed with the use of the Tornado!
20131211223152!Tails_in_Sonic_Lost_World

Amy Rose - Amy is Sonic's self-proclaimed girlfriend. She's able to use her Piko Piko Hammer to defend herself in battle when needed. She's also one who is cares about the well being of others, including the animals on the Lost Hex. 
20131211223843!Amy_Rose_Lost_World.png

Knuckles The Echidna - The guardian of the Master Emerald and Sonic's friendly rival. While Sonic excels more in the speed department, Knuckles excels more in the strength department. Knuckles is always willing to lend a hand to his fellow friends, and leave the Master Emerald for a bit. 
NEW.png

Dr. Egmman - The evil and most brilliant doctor in the world. He has once again started up another huge plan to build Eggman Land and get rid of the blue rodent, Sonic. Aided by his assistants Orbot and Cubot, the trio sets out to control the Deadly Six and the Little Planet. With both under his control, what could possibly go wrong...?
Eggman_Orbot_Cubot_Lost_World.png

Metal Sonic - Dr. Eggman's ace weapon. Metal Sonic is the robotic copy of Sonic that will stop at nothing to defeat Sonic and prove to the world that he is the real Sonic The Hedgehog. 
Ima.jpg

The Deadly Six - The craziest group of villains that live on the Lost Hex. The Deadly Six was started by the great Master Zik ages ago, and now is being ruled by the great leader of chaos, Zavok. The group also consist of Zazz, Zomom, Zeena, and Zor. When this group work together, there's nothing they can't accomplish... Even ruling control of two worlds or deciding the fate of both worlds...
Deadly_Six_Group_Art.png

Time_Stones.png

Story

The story begins with Dr. Eggman and his assistants doing research about the Little Planet and Lost Hex. It doesn't take long for the doctor to understand that the Little Planet will show up at Never Lake and then disappear, but what he doesn't understand is where exactly it will disappear to for the remaining eleven months. As with the Lost Hex, ancient rumors that have been floating around for ages say that there is some sort of hexagonal continent in the skies, though it only reveals itself when the exact time is right. Though, it may sound crazy to many, Dr. Eggman speculated that during the eleven months that the Little Planet disappears from Never Lake, it most be around the Lost Hex. The Little Planet is home to the seven mystical Time Stones that are known to control time, and seeing how the ancient rumors speak of when the "time" is right, maybe the Time Stones end up playing a role when it comes to revealing the Lost Hex?

The day finally came where the Little Planet appeared over Never Lake. Sonic, Tails, and Amy were there to look at the beauty of the Lost Hex. Though, the Little Planet was high in the air and the trio was way down below, they couldn't exactly just visit the Little Planet so easily, and seeing how the Tornado was at Tails shop, that cancelled any ideas to visit the Little Planet, but the trio were happy enough to be able to be somewhat close to it and witness its beauty. Earlier in the day before arriving, Sonic and Tails used the Tornado and made a trip to Angel Island to visit Knuckles and convince him to join them as they watch the Little Planet appear, but Knuckles declined due to not being interested. With that, Sonic and Tails headed back down to Tails shop on Earth where Amy was waiting for them patiently, and together the three headed out. 

As the day finally ended, the Little Planet slowly started to go higher into the sky before shaking magical stars out and disappearing. Now, at Dr. Eggmans current secret base on Earth, he quickly heads to his Egg Mobile to search in the skies for the Little Planet and Lost Hex. Though, he became annoyed that Orbot and Cutbot were still cleaning up their game of goldfish. After they finally cleaned up, the villainous trio headed out searching in the skies for both planets. Orbot questions if they'll end up empty handed since all Eggman was doing was going off speculation that he made, but Cubot assured to Orbot that Eggman would probably randomly find both, or the Egg Mobile will run out of gas and they'll be doomed. Maybe even the badniks that were following behind him would run out of energy and fall to their doom, too. Eggman starts to explain to them that he must be right about the two being connected, and then that's when it happened. The heavy clouds in front of them started to move away and reveal the Lost Hex and you could even see the Little Planet right next to it. The doctor speculated out loud that the Time Stones indeed were the key. What must of happened was that with the powers of the Time Stones, they control time and probably have a large invisible circle that affect the flow of time around both it and the Lost Hex. Dr. Eggman and the other two must have ended up getting into that invisible circle and now the flow of time is different. The heavy clouds started to move away and reveal the Lost Hex because the Time Stones sensed someone was in the circle and the mystical items have the power to sync and reveal the Lost Hex. To everyone else that's outside of the circle? They won't be able to see the heavy clouds move away and reveal the Lost Hex because of the difference in flow of time. Cubot head started to spin because of the long explanation, so Eggman stopped simply reminded him that the Time Stones are the "key."

23r70ur.jpg

Upon arriving on the Lost Hex, the group started to explore the place. Eggman relaxed and look at the beauty of the ancient rumored Lost Hex, and only thought about how he could control it and change it to his liking. 

LostWorldcomic.png

Though, someone was watching them in the shadows. The group didn't notice at all. How could anyone really notice? The beauty of the Lost Hex was amazing, and of course, the evil doctor just couldn't stop going on and on about how much he would like to change this place to his liking. Soon, the shadowy person came out and confronted the group and told them that they're in trouble. 

Zavok.png

The shadowy figure really that much of a shadow. Just a giant looking red demon that seemed to have a lot of strength and confidence. Of course, Orbot and Cubot were freightened by him, but Eggman surely wasn't. He tested and taunted the red looking demon. He made it clear that right here, right now, he was going to take control of the Lost Hex and and the demons group, "The Deadly Six." Orbot questioned who and want were the group Dr. Eggman just mentioned, and he responded by saying he did extra research and discovered that an ancient group lived on the Lost Hex as well. The doctor simply just didn't mention it to Orbot or Cubot because it would ruin the moment of seeing their freighted faces. 

An epic fight scene then commenced... 

Introductions.png

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Just like that, Eggman defeated the red demon named Zavok and already taken control of the Deadly Six. As Dr. Eggman started to walk away and commanded Orbot and Cubot, along with his badniks to come along as they get ready to visit the Little Planet, Zavok stood there and watched in disgust as he just let his entire group get captured become slaves just like that. As Eggman and his assistants got in the Egg Mobile and got ready to leave, Eggman warned Zavok that he better get his group together and get ready to work. If Zavok didn't get the crew together, things wouldn't be pretty. Dr. Eggman gave off a troll smile at Zavok and headed out to the Little Planet. 

sonic_lost_world_first_cutscene_by_hack3

When the group finally reached the Little Planet, Eggman got to work. Hours and hours passed and Eggman was finally done chaining Little Planet to the Lost Hex, forcing them to forever stay together, and he finished setting up bases on both planets. "Metallic Madness" was located on Little Planet and that's where he worked on his secret ace weapon, Metal Sonic. "Lava Mountain" was located on Lost Hex and was the main base he worked at. It was there where he also ended up making a giant weapon capable of draining the life out of anything. In Dr. Eggman mind, he planned on draining the life out of the Lost Hex in case he even felt that he no longer needed the Lost Hex anymore in the future. He discussed these plans with Orbot and Cubot who looked at him and seriously questioned how far he would go, but Zavok was able to sneak into the Lava Mountain base and hear Eggman plans... 

Back on Angel Island, Knuckles felt that something wasn't right. The force of the Master Emerald was trying to tell him that Dr. Eggman was up to no good, and this time it's going to be something big. Knuckles looked in the direction that he was getting a weird feeling from, then he decided he would pay Sonic a visit and let him know what's up... 

20120728052437!KnucklesTheGuardian.jpg

Knuckles soon got down to Tails base and discussed with everyone what the Master Emerald was trying to tell him. Together, the four heroes headed out into the sky and listened to Knuckles senses that he were getting. It soon led them into the circle of Little Planet and Lost Hex. The group soon discovered the Lost Hex, which Tails started to explain to them the rumors about it, but they also noticed that the Little Planet was locked up. Dr. Eggman radar system at Lava Mountain started going off and Eggman commanded Orbot to fire at the Tornado, causing the heroes to crash and land in Windy Hill Zone. The battle had finally begun where Dr. Eggman continued to order the different Deadly Six members to attack Sonic, Tails, Amy, and Knuckles throughout each zones on the Lost Hex. The losses were too heavy, and when the heroes finally confronted Eggman and the Deadly Six, Sonic quickly kicked the device that was in Eggman's hand that allowed him to control the Deadly Six. This was a mistake since Sonic thought he would free them, but had totally not realized that the Deadly Six simply wouldn't just become "friends" or "thank" Sonic for freeing them after they lost to them so many times. The Deadly Six quickly flipped the tables using their special abilities, they were able to command all of Eggman badniks on the Lost Hex to start coming to the area they were at and start shooting. Eggman thankfully already had Orbot and Cubot inside the Egg Mobile quickly come and pick him up, then he kidnapped Amy and took her to Little Planet. Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles couldn't rescue Amy, and knew they couldn't win against an army of badniks, so they quickly left to regroup, leaving the Deadly Six to slowly chase after them hours later. 

35kopwx.jpg

The heroes quickly came up with the plan and to split up. Tails and Knuckles was going to stay on the Lost Hex and face off against the Deadly Six while Sonic run up the chains to Little Planet and save Amy. The plan was absolutely crazy and Sonic didn't agree with it at first, but Tails and Knuckles both convinced him to believe in them and that Amy needs to be rescued fast. There was no telling what the Deadly Six would do if the heroes quickly left to save Amy, and it was probably for the best that all three of them didn't leave since the Deadly Six could of used the machine to suck the life from Little Planet and wipe everyone on Little Planet. The clock was ticking, and Sonic quickly started to run to where the chains were act to access the Lost Hex. Tails quickly started to create different gadgets using his handy tools bag that he kept safely in the Tornado. Together, Tails and Knuckles came up with the plan to double team one Deadly Six member at a time. Though, even though they managed to take down Zazz, Zeena, Zomom, and Zor, they still had to deal with Zavok and Master Zik. Zavok and Master Zik stayed together as partners all the time. The final fight between Tails and Knuckles, and Zavok and Master Zik started. Tails tried to take down Master Zik while Knuckles tried to take down Zavok... 

Over on the Little Planet, Sonic finally arrived and didn't know exactly where to go, until he was randomly transported by Eggman to the Stardust Speedway. Dr. Eggman greeted Sonic and as Sonic quickly started to run towards Eggman to attack him, Sonic stopped in his tracks as a mysterious robotic blue hedgehog appeared in front of him... Dr. Eggman introduced Metal Sonic to Sonic, and soon stated that if Sonic can defeat Metal Sonic in a race, then he could get Amy back, but if he can't, then Metal Sonic will soon fight him and Amy will soon perish...

500px-Sonic-CD-Banner1-600x310.png

The race was tight and fierce, but Sonic managed to defeat Metal Sonic, and it doesn't help that Eggman tried to shut a door in front of Sonic but it ended up crushing and destroying Metal Sonic. Dr. Eggman quickly retreated to his Metallic Madness base while Sonic went to rescue Amy. Sonic was about to quickly head out to Metallic Madness and finish off the doctor, but Amy reminded Sonic that this is the planet where the seven Time Stones live at. Together, the two collected the Time Stones and headed out to Metallic Madness. Using the power of time, Sonic was able to completely destroy Dr. Eggman base and wipe it completely from existence on Little Planet, and even undid every other evil thing Dr. Eggman did on Little Planet. Dr. Eggman, Orbot, and Cubot decided to give up for the day and headed back to their base on Earth. It's great that they gave up, since that was a problem Sonic didn't have to deal with, but unfortunately the Deadly Six was still a problem. As Sonic held Amy while he ran down the chains and landed back on the Lost Hex and ran back to Lava Mountain, he found his friends defeated in front of him. Zavok taunted Sonic about how weak his friends were and how he's going to use the weapon the doctor left behind to suck the life out of the Little Planet, then suck the life out of Sonic's World. Zavok revealed that while Eggman made sure never to mention Earth during his conversation, he already knew about Earth and planned on one day attacking it. Zavok left Master Zik to face off against Sonic and Amy while he went to the machine and activated it. The machine slowly started to suck the life out of the Little Planet... Though, Sonic and Amy managed to defeat Master Zik, Amy went over to Tails and Knuckles to check on them, while Sonic chased after Zavok to fight him. Sonic fought Zavok, but was losing. Zavok taunted Sonic about how weak he was to protect him friends, and how weak he is to even save the Little Planet. Sonic kept fighting but continued to get beaten. Soon, a mysterious voice came into Sonic head and said the following: "To live a life of power, you must have faith that what you believe is right, even if others tell you you're wrong. The first thing you must do to live a life of power is to find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of Time itself. And to do that, all you need is the will to take that first step..." It was almost like the Time Stones Sonic and Amy collected back on Little Planet were speaking to Sonic, and reminded him that he had the power of time on his side to defeat Zavok. Slowing down time to make Zavok moments slow, and speeding up time to make Sonic attacks faster helped Sonic take down the leader of the Deadly Six finally. Tails and the others ended up coming to where Sonic was at and Tails returned the life back to Little Planet and destroyed the machine. Later on, the heroes unchained Little Planet from Lost Hex and it was free once more. They all hooped in the Tornado and returned the Time Stones back to Little Planet and headed back home out of the circle. Knuckles returned back to Angel Island once he was dropped off and the others returned back to Tails shop. Sonic, Tails, and Amy smiled at each other and were glad that they all worked together to save the day, but also noticed that the first day the Little Planet disappeared from Never Lake wasn't even over yet. It truly did seem like the flow of time was much different when they entered the invisible circle in the sky. The heroes rested for the rest of that day until their next adventure began... 

Sonic ended up later going by Never Lake and looking into the sky. While the Little Planet wasn't there, he went back to reminiscence about the time when he was younger and first saw the Little Planet and hoped to see it again one day. 

soniccd_3.jpg

Well, that's pretty much the end of it all... I also see that I have officially reached the ending of the 30 Days of Sonic and I'm truly grateful to both Dr. Crusher and Kiah for both working so hard during this fun event. Thank you Dr. Crusher for even starting this event, and thank you Kiah for trying to make sure people follow rules and that the event stayed positive. smile.png

800px-Little_Planet_Flora.png

YOU'RE TOO COOL!

30/30 CHALLENGES COMPLETED!

• Thumbs Up 4