Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

Day 30  (FINAL QUESTION): If you had to combine the stories of any TWO Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work? 

Oh god...

This is it...

The final question...

Well, I've been thinking of this one for a while so...  here goes nothing:

I... will combine the likes of...

showposter.jpg?v=4ff81222

and...

sonic_lost_world_logo.jpg

Dr. Eggman has taken over the Lost Hex and plans on building his utopia over it with his army and has also enslaved the Deadly Six to work for him as his generals. With the Master Emerald stolen, used to power up Eggman's secret weapon causing Angel Island falls again into the sea. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy travel to Lost Hex and stop Eggman's plan from launching a full-scale invasion on Earth with his newly built army. Even though the Deadly Six are mind controlled slaves; Sonic and his friends have to fight the Deadly Six in order to free them from Eggman's control. They learn more about the origins of Lost Hex and the Deadly Six in where they came from and how they got here. The Deadly Six are rulers of Lost Hex and their planets was originally from a galaxy faraway until it got sucked into a subspace vortex and end up above the skies of Earth. The Wisp here are ones that have migrated from Planet Wisp to other parts of the galaxy, so most of them ended up on Lost Hex. After defeating and rescuing the Deadly Six; Sonic and the gang arrive at Eggman's newly built Cosmic Angel utopia station. Before the final battle; Dr. Eggman unleashes his newly power Mecha Sonic to deal with Sonic and the others and then Eggman unleashes his Egg Robot, powered by the Master Emerald, on Sonic and friends until they finally defeat him and save Lost Hex from being transformed into a floating utopia and new base for Dr. Eggman and finally return the Master Emerald back to Angel Island.

I know it's not that complex like the others, but as much as I wanted to, I decided to go with a more simpler approach by adding the light heart classic tone of Sonic Advance 1 and mix it Sonic Lost World's story narrative. Only to inject growth on characters and backgrounds to the Deadly Six and Lost Hex. 

I... did it...

I did it...

I finally did it!

I'VE COMPLETED THE FINAL CHALLENGE!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

*Ehem*

Anyway, this was a whole lot of fun to participate. If there's going to be another 30 Days of Sonic next year, I can't wait to participate in that one! biggrin.png Thank you for making this topic Dr. Crusher, you are one magnificent man! No... I should say... "magnificent EGGman!"

• Thumbs Up 2

Hmm... I guess maybe something like one of the Rush games with Lost World? Mabye the Lost Hex is some sort of Sol Dimension equivalent of Little Planet, except instead of travelling through space, it can also travel between dimensions, and while Little Planet seems to be mostly uninhabited, the Hex is populated with monsters (the Deadly Six) who routinely descend from above to ravage, fight, destroy and just have a good time at the expense of literally everything and anything.

Because Blaze is the first being who actually resists them, they effectively become her de facto nemesis (not the recolour what came from the future), and they constantly return to her world because they want to kill her and use the Sol Emeralds/Jewelled Scepter/Mystic Magic HD TV to become even stronger than ever, which is ultimately their end goal.

Then one day, the Lost Hex appears in Sonic's world for the first time in a long time, so long that it has passed into legend as the sign indicating the Beginning of the End. Dr. Eggman, always keen to find a way to turn certain doom to his advantage, goes up to the Lost Hex and encounters Zavok and co., fuming from Yet Another Defeat By Blaze. Learning of the Hex's ability to travel between worlds, Eggman initially forges an alliance with the Six with the intention of enslaving them as powerful weapons and capturing the Lost Hex for use as a dreadnaught to conquer whole worlds with. At the same time (because they're all just as bad as each other), the Six are thinking about how to cook scrambled eggs.

So then Rush happens, but with the Deadly Six instead of Nega, and some of the plot involves Sonic going to Blaze's world (think of it as like Act 1 - Home World, Act 2 - Other World and Act 3 - Lost Hex).

Really this whole post was just an excuse to give Blaze unique arch enemies and to give the D6 more love :U

BUT I ANSWERED ALL 30 DAYS! YAAAAAAAAAAAY! : D

• Thumbs Up 2

Question #30: If you had to combine the stories of any TWO Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work?

Sonic Unleashed & Lost World

So hear me out folks. Sonic, instead of Earth, visits the Lost Hex. There, the Zeti are emitting powerful waves of energy that turn Sonic into the Werehog. This however, causes Tails as well as Eggman to transform into something different. Not exactly werewolf material, but something else. Tails would become a mutant flying squirrel and Eggman could become a deranged loonatic scientist.

With that set up, we get to the story in which Sonic must traverse through the worlds and defeat the Deadly Six as he tries and finds an antidote or immunity to the waves the Zeti are emitting. The story would be like Unleashed's,in the sense that it has a more serious story to it as opposed to a Saturday morning cartoon feel Colours has. 

The game would switch from Sonic turning into a Werehog and then normal again every time a certain amount of time passes. Thus you would get more exploration opportunities in the level and variety in how you complete it. There would also be a shop by Omochao where you could buy a potion that keeps you as regular Sonic or just the Werehog throughout the duration of the game. Tails would also be playable in the same levels as Sonic but would have his own pathways. The difference of whether he's a flying squirrel or not is how fast he goes and how he flies and glides.

In terms of music, it would be Lost World style with it's orchestral pieces and there would be a vocal theme or two just like Unleashed. The music would also transition when transforming in game, giving each level two different music track, just like Unleashed.

Whew, so there's how my weird game hybrid. I feel like I just wrote a really horrible fan fiction or game idea but it at least made me think in a way I had never thought before. It was a bit challenging and honestly I doubt this idea of a hybrid is any good, but I actually would like to see some aspects from this in future games. (Please don't kill me)

Hmm...my initial thought is to combine Sonic 3 & Knuckles with Sonic Adventure.

To make that work, I would remove Chaos from the Sonic Adventure story. Yeah, I know.

So, we start off with Eggman tricking Knuckles that Sonic is the bad guy, as we all know. However, for Eggman's plan to work, he needs more than just the Master Emerald, he needs the 7 Chaos Emeralds too. This triggers the Emerald Hunt from Sonic Adventure, with Knuckles filling in the Chaos role of getting in the way every now and then (just like he did in S3&K).

We'd lose the battle on the Egg Carrier, and Lost World would be combined with Hidden Palace. There we see the prophecy and have Knuckles' realisation of Eggman's true intentions, with him taking the Master Emerald to go with his Chaos Emeralds.

You know what, screw it, let's have Eggman partially succeed and attack Station Square! Its from here that Sonic forces his way onto the Death Egg (somehow). In the first phase of the Final Showdown, Sonic wins back the 7 Emeralds, goes Super, then Doomsday Zone.

Of course, we'd lose all the side-plots from Sonic Adventure to make this happen, but new ones could always be inserted.

So, it's all come down to this has it, Crusher you genius this is possibly the best question I have ever seen. After hours and hours of thought I have my idea. So without further delay...

Day 30: Linking two Sonic stories

Sonic%203%20&%20Knuckles%20Logo%20T.gifSonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

Sonic 3 & Knuckles + Sonic Unleashed

Ok, here's the plot. The game starts off at the end of Sonic 2, theres a cutscene similar to Unleashed, Sonic has destroyed the death egg robot and is escaping the Death Egg. Running down the corridors he sees an exit and bolts, however Eggman had laid a trap for him. Sonic finds himself on a treadmill, running as fast as he can he can't gain any ground. Suddenly the pillars from Unleashed rise from the ground and start sucking Sonic's energy. He tries to transform into Super Sonic but it fails and the emerald power is sucked into the machine aswell. Eggman appears and tells Sonic he was prepared for his defeat and set up this trap to capture him and completely drain his energy, effectively killing him. He fires the Death Egg laser and it shatters the earth, but the energy is too much for the unstable Death Egg to take at this point, so it starts to explode. The explosions free Sonic from this machine, saving his life but giving him the Werehog form thanks to having the emeralds and their energy forcefully ripped from him and he is expelled into space.

The beginning half of the story is similar to Unleashed. Sonic traveling the world trying to piece it back together while coming to terms with his werehog form untill the last continent is almost in place (there is no Eggmanland). When the last continent is in place Sonic finds out about the Death Egg crash site and how Eggman is trying to repair it, ans So he heads off the Angel Island with Tails.

The second half of the game is pretty much Sonic 3 & Knuckles as Sonic tries to stop the Death Egg from launching, he meets Knuckles who has been tricked by Eggman and they butt heads on numerous occasions.

Finally unpon reaching Lava Reef Zone the Death Egg itself becomes fully operational and start to lift off again, Sonic reaches hidden Palace and fights with knuckles, trying to reach Eggman before its too late. Just then Eggman crashes through and steals the Master Emerald, explaining that he had heard tales of a Master Emerald being located in a palace hidden in flames, he had expected it to be near the Earth's core so thats why he shattered the planet. Thanks to sheer luck he landed on Angel island and explained that it had never appeared on his instruments because the ME was making it "invisible" to his instruments. He steals the Emerald and escapes to the Death Egg. knuckles realises he was wrong and allows Sonic to Sky Sanctuary where he catches up to the Death Egg. On the Death Egg Sonic locates the power core and destroys it and goes to hunt for Eggman, he Finds him and they battle, Eggman using Big Arm to crush his foe. Defeated Eggman just starts to laugh. Sonic asks him what he finds so funny. Eggman tells him that the Death Egg was all a fake, only to point out of the window at Angel island, the whole thing had been transformed into EggmanLand. he pushes the self destruct button and the Death Egg explodes.

Sonic finds himself falling from space, he is caught by the Tornado and Tails tells him of the Island and of Knuckles, he had been turned into a robot! and so the final Zone begins. The first section is a Tornado section, Tails trying to approach Eggmanland, but he can't get too close thanks to its defenses and so the next section begins. Sonic jumps off of the Tornado and skydives onto the deadly theme park, starting the next segment of the zone, the longest part. Sonic then has to get inside of the base, located in what used to be Lava Reef Zone. upon entering the final part of the stage begins and Sonic must fight his way to Eggman himself.

Upon reaching the good doctor in the Emerald Altar Eggman sends his latest creation after Sonic, the Roboticised Knuckles who sonic eventually defeats, knocking him into the Master Emerald.

Eggman furious jumps into his newest mech the Egg Draggon and flings sonic through the wall where he lands on a rocky outcrop, there the two do battle over the lava. Eggman defeated starts to ramble about how he isnt defeated, he still has the island under his control, how he will rise again and be even stronger. When all of his mecahnical alterations to the island just start to disappear, Knuckles, who had been knocked into the emerald was returned to normal thanks to its power, was using that power to return the Island back to normal and rid it of Eggman's influence. In his last ditch attempt Eggman flies his eggmobile into the lava, everyone thinks its over when suddenly the place starts to rumble. out of the lava flies the Great Egg Robo. Eggman grabs the Master Emerald and starts laughing manically saying that if he cant have the island he will destroy it. Sonic turns super and goes to fight it, Knuckles tries to help fight it while it is in the giant cavern, by collapsing parts of the ceiling to crush the robot and damage it, eventually Eggman escapes to the sky and Sonic follows, in this part Tails provides arial support using the Tornado. Sonic manages to defeat Eggman at last and in a big explosion the robot is destroyed and Eggman is flung far far away. Sonic catches the Master Emerald and returns it to the island before thanking knuckles for his help and leaving the island with Tails

...wow that was like a bad fanfiction

Anyway at this milestone I would like to take the chance to thank Dr Crusher for this event, it must have been really hard to think of all these questions and choose between all of those suggested. Not to mention providing entertaining and detailed posts EVERY DAY!

So thank you Dr Crusher, I salute you!

Also thanks to Kiah for keeping track of all of the posts and counting who has earned which badge. Thanks for all your hard work, there is a LOT of pages you must have read through!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Adventure 2 x Sonic Generations

In this timeline, the original Adventure 2 didn't happen. Alternate versions of Heroes and '06 happened without Shadow's involvement. It's safe to assume Unleashed and Colours are unaffected by the lack of Shadow.

I apologize for this overly-convoluted storyline, I'm sure someone else could do the concept a lot better than I can. It sounds so cool in my head but I'm failing at properly explaining my idea on metaphorical paper.

-Eggman finds both Shadow and the Time Eater around the same time

-In this version of the story, the White Space is a world of portals created by the Eggmen that lead to Sonic's different adventures

-The Eggmen send Shadow to the White Space in order to ruin Sonic's reputation throughout time (and it's Adventure 2 so people are colourblind and can't tell Sonic and Shadow apart)

-Classic Eggman, much like in the real Generations, thinks his future self has gone crazy, so he and Shadow betray the Modern Eggman

-In the new present, Sonic is held captive by G.U.N. on Prison Island - just one Sonic wasn't enough to stop both Shadow and Classic Eggman

-The Modern Eggman breaks Sonic out of jail and sends Sonic to assist his past self in stopping Shadow and Classic Eggman throughout the past

-Sonic goes into the White Space and redoes each of his past adventures with the added threat of Shadow

-The first time this is a problem is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, where Classic Eggman has Knuckles convinced that Sonic and Shadow are on the same side as they're both hedgehogs

-After Sonic stops Shadow in each time period, Shadow goes to Classic Eggman, expecting to be rewarded despite his failures

-It is revealed that the only reason Shadow agreed to do this was because the Eggmen promised access to any time period Shadow desired

-Shadow is denied this privilege, so he teams up with the Sonic in order to stop Classic Eggman

-Modern Eggman rewards Shadow for this by sending him back, giving him his second chance to save Maria

-Classic Eggman is disgusted at how soft his future self has become and promises he'll never be like that

Day 30

As I said in my status update, I've tripped at the final hurdle and forgot to post yesterday so I've screwed myself out of the 30 days badge. I'll go ahead and do yesterday's as well just for the sake of completion

Void day 29

Sonic & Tails

I'd say I'm a mixture of these two. According to family and friends I seem to lack a normal walking speed and instead go at a little under a jog so I'm often leaving people behind and having to stop for them to make up the distance. I've also got a "get it done now" mentality, I hate putting things off when I could easily get them done and over with. For the Tail's side I'm very into tech and I'm practically the tech support in the house for the rest of the family as well as generally being more level headed .

Now. The main event:

Day 30

Sonic: The Lost World Unleashed

Here we are then, end of the line. As you'll have guessed I've merged Unleashed and Lost World. The story starts up the same with Eggman firing a laser at the Earth. Here though the laser instead accidentally locks on to a completely spherical Lost Hex which is then broken apart to look like how we know it to look. Dark Gia resides within the Hex and Eggman discovers its existence completely by accident due to the malfunctioned laser. Sonic, drained of energy is ejected though the airlock (no Werehog here) and falls down to the lost hex both he and Eggman unaware that the the infused energy of Dark Gia and the emeralds have created a new spawn of six creatures.

Eggman heads to the Hex to set up his machine to extract the energy (now to be taken from Dark Gia rather than the Earth) and runs to the creatures who are wondering around aimlessly, not sure as to who they are or where they came from. Seizing the opportunity, Eggman realises their origin, nicknames them the deadly six and send them off to take care of Sonic in order to keep him off Eggman's back.

Sonic meanwhile has recovered and discovered that the Lost Hex is home to its own race of people who are in panic of what they're going to do. A wise elder tells Sonic of a legend that the Hex was split apart many years ago and a mystical power source allowed the planet to heal itself and repair the environmental damage. Sonic gets the idea to use the emeralds(which survived the laser and were discarded with Sonic to restore the hex. The elder tells Sonic to locate a sacred temple in each region, there he will be able to use a chaos emerald. 

While hunting for the first temple Sonic runs into Tails who saw the laser enter the atmosphere and set off the Tornado. He agrees to monitor the Hex for any further developments, essentially fulfilling his role in Unleashed. Sonic finds the temple but is intercepted by Zazz as he's about to enter. Sonic takes out Zazz who retreats and regroups with the six and Eggy. Eggman, having detected activity in the region Sonic was in, realises that he's using the temples to save the Hex and sends the six to guard the remaining temples knowing that Sonic will show up eventually.

From here the story is fairly predictable, Sonic goes to each region and takes out a Zeti before accessing the temple. Upon placing the final emerald in the last temple Sonic notices that it isn't working and has it confirmed by Tails. Tails investigates further via the Tornado and discovered Eggman has built a base within the shattered core of the Hex. He picks up Sonic and the pair head for the base. Once there they find the Six and are about to take them on when they are absorbed by Dark Gia to regain more of its power. Cue the epic Super Sonic fight with the orchestral remix. Dark Gia, fatally wounded, begins to disperse into its raw energy which begins to bring Eggman's base down. Sonic and Tails bail in the Tornado and Tails' scanner shows that  the final region is healing, having been kept in place by the base. The two head for home, leaving the Hex to heal on it's own.

A post credits scene finds Eggman, Orbot and Cubot deep underground, with the Eggmobile lighting their way as the manually dig their way out having been trapped when the Hex healed itself.

Well there we are ladies and Gentlemen, a month of antics and shenanigans has passed by and we all had a laugh. Crusher, you've done a great job man and you should be proud of yourself. Well done to those of you who took part, especially those who completed the whole month. I suppose all that's left to say now is...when can we do this again?

• Thumbs Up 1

showposter.jpg?v=4ff81222

Sonic Advance, in bed with...

Sonic_Colors_box_artwork.png

Yes, Sonic Advance and Sonic Colors.

It's quite obvious the interstellar amusement park was one of Eggman's "this is a bit of a longshot but fuck it let's try anyway" ideas, whilst Advance had one of his more sinister plots.

Let's say Eggman had the Egg Rocket and all set up as his major plan, with his amusement park as a backup plan. 

tumblr_muelysNTRq1qdtw9eo1_r1_500.png

Sonic completes Moon Zone, Tails, Amy and Knuckles are down there looking out for him, the earth is saved, whoop dee doo.

With a bit of free time, as it seemed to them, to spare, the four decided to head out somewhere far out, basically do something cray-cray.

soniccolors.jpg

They find this new interstellar amusement park has opened up! Outer space plus carnival hijinks, what's there not to love? 

Rather than just Sonic and Tails hopping on board this time, Ames and Knux join for a bit of fun too.

sakt.jpg

It's the main four of the cast exploring an amusement park in outer space, trashing all Eggman's shit along the way, basically what they do best.

Taking a light-hearted setting like this would be the perfect opportunity to tighten friendships between these four, overall, I think it would've been an absolute blast to have.

Sadly, we can't get all we want...

=========================

But on a more light hearted note, that's all 30 days completed!

You are amazing for starting this up, Crusher. Some of the questions were ridiculously fun and had me in a lot of thought (yesterday's "which Sonic character do you relate to" comes to mind especially), and overall I didn't find a single thing making me wonder why I bothered, because I had fun all the way through this!

Well... that's all I got to say. Until next time~!

• Thumbs Up 1

I would combine Advance 3 with Unleashed. Basically, take the main event that sets things in motion (Eggman breaking Earth/Mobius/Freedom/Sonicsworld/Whatever into seven pieces), add the Gaia creatures as a separate group of enemies, and replace Sonic's lycanthropy with the playable cast of Advance 3. The day and night system would return, but aside from the enemies being different based on the time of day, the duality theme would be discarded entirely. You would start out playing as Sonic, unlock Tails after clearing Apotos, and then find the other three characters as you progress through the story. Speaking of which, the story would be pretty much the same as Unleashed, but with Gemerl appearing multiple times as a recurring boss.

And with that, I've cleared the 30 Days of Sonic! (jumps on top of a capsule, releasing a flock of tiny animals)

ElectroKyurem got through Act 30

Disclaimer:  I didn't read the previous posts (with the exception of Crusher's final question of course), so if my answer contains something someone else already wrote I swear it's completely unintentional

And now, my final answer!

This story... this mash-up of two stories merged together to give birth to a complete mess a completely new one... This thing is called...

Sonic_colors_logo_zps433d45be.jpg

Lame title is lame

So it all begins when Sonic and Tails finds an elevator leading to the Interstellar Amusement Park builded by Eggman to amend his past evil deeds. The hedgehog and the fox don't believe it so they decide to investigate.

Starting with the first attraction: Tropical Resort. Here Sonic smashes some robots that contains not the usual Flickies but some strange aliens, and meets a crazy purple punk alien called Zazz. Sonic stops Zazz in the act of kidnapping one of the aliens, and fights with him. Zazz admits defeat and runs away, so Sonic return with the just saved alien to Tails who tries to translate his language. Since his Miles Electric is not 100%, Tails only finds out that the alien is called Yacker and is the ambassador of a race called Wisps.

In the second attraction, Sweet Mountain, Sonic hopes to find more informations but only meets another alien named Zomom who's more interested in -literally- chewing the scenery. Sonic kicks his ass too and forces him to fly away.

Meanwhile Tails translates more of Yacker's gibberish and discovers that there's another race living in the place, called the Zetis.

Third attraction: Starlight Carnival. Here Sonic meets another Zeti: Zeena, who's even less interested in fighting than Zomom. Sonic defeats her anyway and Tails and Yacker rejoin him shortly after. Tails is about to tell what else he discovered translating Yacker, but Sonic interrupts him because he heard Eggman's angry screams in the distance. The trio follows the noise and finds Eggman, along with his two henchmen Orbot and Cubot, yelling at the Zetis because they disappointed him with their failures with Sonic, and as a punishment he plays a strange conch that seems to torture them.  Sonic kicks the conch away in order to save the Zetis from enslavement, but in exchange they take control of Eggman's robot and unleash them against the doctor. In the crossfire Tails gets hurt and Cubot loses his body. Eggman and Sonic grab their respective sidekicks and run away.

After a rest, Sonic Tails and Yacker are about to enter the next attraction but Eggman stops them and tries to make an alliance with them. First step is by telling them the whole story.

During one of his travels in space, Eggman found a system of six planets populated by two races: the peaceful Wisps and the ruthless Zetis. There was a war in the past between those races and was surprisingly won by the Wisps (mostly because the Zetis were a bunch of backstabbing jerks that had no problem in killing each others). After the war the Wisps created the conch, a magic instrument that had the porpuse of keeping the remaining six Zetis in check.

Eggman stole the conch, but instead of destroying it and freeing the Zetis he made a stipulation: "You capture the Wisps and bring them to me, and also take care of Sonic and his gang, and I promise you a slice of my future empire. Or else..."

The doctor explains that the Wisps possess a natural energy called Hyper-Go-On, which he wanted to collect to make his robots invincible. To take the energy from the Wisps, he put the more powerful ones in a machine called the Extractor, and uses the weaker ones to create his minions.

Shortly after the explanation, a flying screen reaches Sonic, Eggman & co to deliver a message from the Zetis: they now have taken contron of each and every machine of the doctor, including the Extractor. As a revenge for their previous enslavement, they'll now use the Extractor to power themselves up. Not with the Hyper-Go-On, but with a different source of energy: the energy of Eggman and Sonic's home planet, the Earth, to which they had pointed the Extractor.

While travelling the fourth attraction, Aquarium Park, in which Sonic meets and defeats the oldest of the Zetis, Master Zik, Tails tries to express his discontent about his decision to accept Eggman's aid but Sonic replies that they need him because he can shut off the Extractor and, let's be honest, since Tails struggled to translate Yacker's language to discover Eggman's plot while Eggman himself spilled the beans way faster... it's clear which of them is the more reliable.

At the beginning of the next attraction, Asteroid Coaster, Sonic bumps into an ambush of a seemingly weak robot. Tails notices something strange and shoves Sonic out of harm way, but doing so he gets captured and trapped inside the robot which vanishes. Angry with the Zetis and himself Sonic finds the next enemy, Zor. Unfortunately, this one is the least interested in the cause of his comrades and doesn't want to collaborate with Sonic because, in his words "we'll all die anyway".

Sixth and final attraction which is still a work in progress, is Planet Wisp, where the Extractor is hidden. Here Sonic and Eggman are immediately welcomed by the last and strongest of the Zetis, Zavok. Zavok tells Sonic that, back in Aquarium Park, Master Zik found a great potential in Sonic. Since Eggman taught them how to build robots out of Wisps, the old Zetis had the brilliant idea to kidnap Sonic and make him a robot. But, since they got Tails... they decided to turn him into a robot instead. Angry and desperate Sonic rushes through Planet Wisps, where he meets the previous Zetis more powerful than before. Before the rematch with Zazz, the crazy Zeti activates a trap: Sonic and Yacker manage to survive, but Eggman, Orbot and Cubot seem to perish under a collapsing structure.

One Zeti defeated after the other, Sonic begins to feel the sense of guilt (for what happened to Tails Eggman and everyone on Earth) heavy as a mountain. And since his only company is Yacker, which he can't understand a bit, Sonic feels lonely as ever (and I cry like a fountain like in the original game)

Finally face to face with Zavok, Sonic meets a seemingly robotized Tails. Tails who, for the surprise of everybody, reveals that he managed to retain his will and shot back at Zavok. With the hope and the happiness back, Sonic defeats Zavok.

After that, Tails reprograms the Extractor and at the same time swaggers about how he hacked the robotizer with his prehensile tail and a toothpick left by one of Zomom's sandwich.

But, immediately after the Earth is saved, an allarm starts ringing, meaning that the self destruction of the Amusement Park is imminent. Sonic, Tails and Yacker rush back at the elevator, but before they can enter Eggman pops out, along with a monstrous killer robot. The doctor explains that he faked his death and while Sonic were busy with the Zetis he activeted his last machine using the energy of the park, activating in the process the self destruction and declaring that if he had to die, his enemies that always foil his plans will die with him.

As he doesn't want Tails to risk his life again, Sonic shoves him in the elevator and sends him back to earth, then he proceed with the final fight with Eggman and his killer machine.

After the doctor is defeated Sonic tries to run back to Earth, running on the surface of the elevator shaft, but a black hole generated from the explosion of the park is sucking him back. Thankfully Yacker along with the rest of the rescued Wisps grab him and take him back to Earth. Here, Sonic rejoins with Tails, and the two have a clarification about trust issues and whatnot, which end in a brofist to cement their renewed friendhsip.

The Wisps joins shortly after, and Tails finally manages to translate a full message of Yacker, who announces that they'll about to travel the open space to find a new planet to live, but promise that they'll return one day or another, and express all their gratitude.

Shortly after the Wisps fly away, Knuckles, Amy and the others arrive and ask Sonic and Tails what just happened.

Sonic promises he'll tell them everything, but after a day like that day, the first thing that he want to do is taking a nap on some fresh green grass.

tumblr_inline_n2r5udRKvF1spvrli.png

tumblr_inline_n2r5uzaLuc1spvrli.png

tumblr_inline_n2r5vuessA1spvrli.png

^This is actually me right now. After this novel I wrote, I'm so exhausted

• Thumbs Up 2

-Jelly doesn't try to drown Sonic, seeing that Sonic's BSOD is doing enough, and is overconfident in his jail cell's ability to keep him down until Eggman is ready.

This one is much better in my opinion. Having said that, Tails still seems to get screwed over throughout the whole story, from the looks of it.

kmjXjyB.jpg?1

Rouge is nowhere to be seen.

Bah.

Sadly, we can't get all we want...

Finally, and I'm sorry to be a pain since this is almost immediately after the first time, but again, it would be appreciated if you guys were to please cut down on the "this is lacking in the actual series" this and "I would so fix this" that talk. ^^;; These ideas are all very well and fun, but there's no need to start swinging your genitals around. (Especially when there are kids here.)

*cough cough*

DAY 30 OF PRESIDENT CROW MAKING STORIES!

This is it. This is the final stretch. So let's rock!

Sonic_unleashed_boxart_zps715572a9.jpg

Sonic Unleashed's story combined with...

Sonic_Lost_World_Wii_U_Box_art_zpsc0ce80

...Sonic Lost World's story!

I thought this would be an interesting idea with both stories involving the world's destruction in some way. Anyways here's how I think it would work out.

Eggman starts up shit in space again. But this time he's armed with Zeti and robots but of course this doesn't matter cause Super Sonic. So when Sonic chases Eggman to his main ship, he loses control of the Six who abandon ship to earth for lulz. Eggman undos Super Sonic and cracks the world unleashing Dark Gaia and the Werehog. And Sonic does meet Chip and what not and they both go on their ways.

So the major difference is that the Deadly Six are actively antagonizing Sonic, while finding a way to destroy the world since they don't have Eggman's device from Lost World. They do their best to terrorize the world and it works to an extent. I suppose if anything they would team up with the night stage bosses or something. So basically Sonic is looking for a way to put the world back in place while trying to stop its destruction.

After a lot has happened and Sonic beats up Eggman, Dark Gaia minions, and Zeti (which probably would had an awesome boss fight between Zavok and the Werehog) Sonic goes inside the earth's core and runs into Dark Gaia. The big difference would be that the Deadly Six would be pretty pissed that this monster was pretty much stealing their jobs and team up with Sonic into defeating it. At the end Sonic meets up with the Six and they thank each other, showing signs of respect, and they both go their separate ways with the Deadly Six swearing they would challenge Sonic again. And then Sonic says goodbye to Chip and roll credits.

The end.

So that's that. I'm not sure how it would really go but I think that's an estimate. As for closing statements, I had fun remembering a lot about Sonic and I hope you all did too. With that said, I hope to talk to you guys real soon, like 1 second soon and we'll have a chat. So bye 30 Days of Sonic! Its been fun!

Now can I have my badge?

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 30:

I'm going to combine Sonic Lost World and Sonic Adventure...

It's basically, Sonic is having fun times with Tails and friends when Eggman decides "Hey, I kinda like the idea of waking up loads of old powerful guardians to do my bidding and chores." So queue the Deadly SEVEN. The Deadly Seven are completely different to these Deadly Six guys, you have Zomom, Zeena, Zazz, Zor, Zik, Zavok, and their secretive seventh member who doesn't get out loads because he's a bit of a dick, ZChaos. (Probably just Chaos though). The reason Chaos doesn't get out is because weak, and pathetic compared to the others. But, he has the most unique ability, Chaos can harness the power of the seven Chaos Emeralds, and then Sonic finds out about this and then ADVENTURE ENSUES.

Several fights with several Zeti later, and a few power ups for Chaos, he is almost perfect. Then Big comes and accidentally drops a Chaos Emerald in Chaos and makes him Perfect. Fight. Sonic is victorious. Chaos cries lots. The Zeti are sealed away in the Chaos Emeralds forever and ever or some bullshit.

Basically Sonic Adventure, but the Deadly Six are in there to power chaos up and destroy the city. Eggman is of course betrayed.

I can't really write stories like this, no.

THE FINAL DAY: Game splicing.

Ok so I had a big think about this and * deep breath* I think I know what I am doing here! XD Allow me to present:

Sonic_CD_256px.jpg mashed up with 01.jpg

Okokokok... hang on, before you all roast me alive. Give me a chance!! biggrin.png

Right. Now this would focus more on Sonic's story. Sonic goes to the Little Planet where it is known the Time Stones are held. Tails tags along just for shits and giggles, and because y'know in Sonic CD 2011 you can play as him(!) biggrin.png Amy Rose, being the Sonic stalker that she is follows them there and gets kidnapped! AAhhh oh noes! By none other than Metal Sonic, who is on a mission with Eggman to find the Time Stones. Eggman is a lazy sod and thinks he can lure Sonic into finding them all for him and does this by baiting him into chasing Metal Sonic across the Little Planet. Yeah. That makes sense, sort of.

So yeah, rescuing Amy is the goal instead of this Elise rubbish and it only happens once. I mean FFS how many times do we have to rescue that little... *breathes* aah, never mind. Soleanna doesn't exist, instead the whole thing takes place on the Little Planet.

Now, upon finding the Time Stones Eggman steals them from Sonic and sends him and his buddies... into the futurrrrrrrrrrrrrre! Where, as before; the whole place has been torched. By who, we wonder... well, it turns out in an STC/Unleashed like twist... nicking the Time Stones has unleashed its Guardians; the super pissed off Iblis who likes to mope about and chuck firey rocks at things, and Mephiles the brooding but tiny demon thing who likes to do dark and edgy party tricks, like cloning himself and jumping out of peoples' shadows. biggrin.png

This is where we meet the weird albino hedgehog Silver, who is a bit pissed off that his planet has been torched. He agrees to help the gang find the Time Stones again so they can all go back in time and stop the two Guardians fucking things up.

Back in the Future, Shadow has been busy fighting off these demons and is also a little pissed off that somehow these two are kicking around making a mess of things. Tails points out that they need to get the Time Stones back off Eggman and stop him from messing with the timeline. So yeah, they do that... The three hedgehogs kick some butt while Tails and Amy stand around like DBZ characters then the Time Stones are restored to their usual places. The Guardians go back to sleep. 

The End.

It was still terrible, wasn't it? Oh dear. Well... garbage in garbage out. Commence the stoning! D;

• Thumbs Up 1

It is time, then. The final challenge. And so, I present you...

Sonic: Lost Heroes

Or something on that vein.

I would choose this combination because it would, essentially, fix my problems with the story of both games. First, it would remove the terrible, pointless story of Metal Sonic's betrayal from Heroes; in a larger scale, that did nothing but replicate the "Eggman is betrayed by a robot/monster and in the end must either form a truce with Sonic or simply sit on the sidelines and do nothing at all." It was good in SA1, and decent in SA2, but by the time of Heroes it was already tiring. And even then, Heroes' execution of that idea was also the most generic. With no explanation, Metal Sonic (which, as it seems, was only chosen for being recognizable, and not a good plot reason) decides to turn on his creator. It had no substance, no juice, and wasn't even fresh at that point. Or surprising, for that matter.

Second... I don't actually have major problems with the story of Lost World, except for one detail at the end (which I'll be getting to in a moment).

So how does this fix things? It's simple: Heroes' story, besides trying to turn Metal Sonic into the ultimate badass for no reason at all, also moved Eggman to the role of a common NPC, giving no further impact to the plot. Lost World, on the other hand, has him on a very prominent role, "teaming up" with the heroes only to betray them at the end. That's the Robotnik I know! That's the man who will only pretend to help his enemies out of pragmatism, in order to get to a higher position at the end.

Now what would Heroes add to Lost World? Well, in regards to the ending, his plan was great - slowly sucking away energy from the Lost Hex was a diabolic and effective plan. But the giant robot and fight were very underwhelming. Instead, what would happen is that when Eggman takes control of his resources again, the entire Egg Fleet comes in and starts wrecking the hell out of everything. The last level would consist of running through the destruction, up to the battleships and finally ending in a fight with a (larger and more upgraded) Egg Emperor. That would be a great way to end the game.

• Thumbs Up 1

Eggman is of course betrayed.

The three hedgehogs kick some butt while Tails and Amy stand around like DBZ characters

tumblr_lu1z0lSzPi1qk037yo1_400.jpg

And Not-Matt Smith was doing so well, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would actually like a combination of sonic rivals and sonic heroes since not only does the premise for both set up create some pretty good possibilities, but it would also be interesting to see the different teams duke it out with each other in races and fights to get to ultimately decide which one gets to fight the big bad would be pretty cool and make a good set up for some much needed character interaction (team sonic vs team chaotix anyone?)

tumblr_lu1z0lSzPi1qk037yo1_400.jpg

And Not-Matt Smith was doing so well, too.

You know that bit of mine was facetious, right?

wink.png I mean nobody could rewrite that stonking piece of shit into something decent. Even STCO is having a go but doing the usual STC-is-like-but-not-too-much-like-the-games schpiel. :B

The last level would consist of running through the destruction, up to the battleships and finally ending in a fight with a (larger and more upgraded) Egg Emperor. That would be a great way to end the game.

Maybe it could even have some design features from the actual Lost World final boss, since that robot and the Egg Emperor look rather similar.

You know that bit of mine was facetious, right?

wink.png

Of course.

You're still going in the Crush Cooler.

To be fair, a lot of us are having to come up with these ideas on the spot. The best we can do is say "x character is there" or "x character can be useful somehow."  Same thing for my lack of explaining what Eggman's role would be in my hypothetical story. I need more time to figure something out for him. I'm an Eggman fan too, y'know.

• Thumbs Up 1

To be fair, a lot of us are having to come up with these ideas on the spot. The best we can do is say "x character is there" or "x character can be useful somehow."  Same thing for my lack of explaining what Eggman's role would be in my hypothetical story. I need more time to figure something out for him. I'm an Eggman fan too, y'know.

...But all my Robotnik comments are nothing more than jokes.

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't get smart with me, hypothetically young man.

• Thumbs Up 1