Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

Don't get smart with me, hypothetically young man.

To be Robotnik is to be smart

hypothetically old man

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry for how short this answer is, my computer is dead and I have to do this on my phone.

I'd take some of the stuff from Sonic CD, like the time travel and little planet, and add some of the stuff Sonic Adventure, like the Echidna mythos ans Chaos. I mean, you could have Eggman traveling back in time using the Time Stones back to when Chaos was forming or something like that, make him enslave the echidnas, and have Sonic and Co. face the challenge of saving the echidnas, and ultimately the present.

Done! Well done all who organized and took part in this great event!

I'm a little surprised by how many Colours+Lost World combinations there are. That was actually going to be my own choice, but because explaining my ideas for that one would have took forever, I decided that the Rush Adventure+Sonic '06 one would be a better choice for me to talk about.

I actually was originally thinking about doing Sonic Generations X Sonic Lost World, or Sonic Colors X Sonic Lost World. 

Sonic CD X Sonic Lost World only came to mind since I was listening to Sonic Boom and I seen a Sonic CD picture on Google Images. 

Last question and what do you know? It's the most difficult one of all! D: Welp, here's two games I think could work well together...

Sonic Battle and Sonic Advance 3! Let's say Sonic Battle is the first act of the game, where we find Emerl and blablabla, but keep the game as a platformer and not some crappy fighting game. Also, the story will be cut down a bit since it's awfully long in Sonic Battle and there are moments you play as Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and finally as Emerl (once he knows all the moves and Shadow, Rouge and Chaos aren't playable). Boss battles consist of those grey Emerl and Gamma recolours...and Eggman! So Emerl becomes angry and you fight him with Sonic and we all know what happens here right?

Well here's where the second act of the game comes to play. The characters all think that's the end of Emerl but then he comes back as Gemerl! What why and how? It's up to Sonic and friends to find out by working together and reaching the final boss, which is Gemerl first and then Dr Eggman. Once Eggman's defeated Gemerl becomes friendly and then ends up with Cream since they had the closest relationship in the game.

Phew...that's the best thing I could come up with so I do apologise if it sounds blah, heh. Anyways, I've enjoyed this event and I can't wait to get my badge. Thanks Dr Crusher for organising it, 'twas such fun!

Oh right, I forgot one thing about my mash up

Eggman survives at the end.

Anyway.

Thanks to the almighty Dr. Crusher for hosting these 30 days of awesomeness, fun and all of the positive words written in the vocabulary, and thanks to everyone else for the same reason.

And now enough with the mushy stuff, everybody dance!

http://gifsound.com/?gif=cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-07-2014/zO1Xx9.gif&v=MWC2tZS52Uw

1228239458_cover.jpeg cover.jpg

Gonna smush together my two favourites, which would be Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Generations, but I'm leaving the Werehog and Chip out of the equation here. 

Alright, here's how it would work. You'd still start with Classic Sonic in Green Hill, but the level ends with him being engulfed by a blinding white light. The birthday party scene with Modern Sonic and Co. (which is more or less the same cast from Generations here) is replaced with them going up to Eggman's fleet in space. Usual fighting and name-calling ensues, until things get serious and Sonic chases after Eggman in his super form, while the rest continue to destroy the remaining robots themselves.

Same scene with Eggman capturing Sonic happens, but instead of using the emeralds to power his cannon, he unveils the Time Eater, which he then uses the emeralds to power the beast, ala Chaos from Sonic Adventure. Time Eater fires a beam towards the planet, but doesn't split it into pieces. Instead it causes several time rifts to open across Sonic's world. These things are bringing past and present together, which in turn is fucking up the space-time continuum. (Yes, this all sounds incredibly stupid, but hey, most Sonic stories are. *shot*)

With the emeralds spent, and the Time Eater at full power, Eggman sends Sonic plummeting to Earth, along with the now worthless gems. His friends spot this and retreat back to the planet. How they get back? The plot demands it. Moving on.

Sonic survives the fall and finds himself in Present/Modern Green Hill, where he runs into his younger self. A few weird glances and gestures later and they both seem to realise what happened. But sticking to his trademark attitude, Modern Sonic challenges the pudgier 'hog to a race, which he obviously accepts. Now begins the second act of Green Hill. Winning or losing doesn't matter, it would just have some dialogue changes in the next cutscene.

Sonic's friends finally find the two hedgehogs having a good chuckle with each other. Cue even more strange glances. Tails, being the smart fox that he is, has already sussed Eggman's plan, and explains to everyone that they need to find these time rifts across the planet and close them up before reality collapses in on itself. The Chaos Emeralds power should be able to absorb these time rifts, which in turn should grant them back their powers.

So in similar vain with Unleashed and the Gaia Temples, both hedgehogs and their friends travel to different locations across the planet to find these time rifts. Along the way, they would also require the assistance of a certain professor with a infatuation for cucumber sandwiches, who helps the group with their search and keep them updated on the status of the time rifts.

So now, we still have two alternate playstyles, like with Unleashed and Generations. Your run-of-the-mill 3D gameplay for Modern, and the good ol' 2D gameplay for Classic. Some areas will be original, while others are from previous games. And you could experience both in either Classic or Modern style. Sonic's friends can also be chosen to follow you in a level, allowing for more abilities that can help you gain a better score, collect hard to reach collectibles, and even hidden pathways.

Continuing on with the story, after all the time rifts have been found and closed up, we find that Eggman finally created his maddening amusement park, with the help of the Time Eater's power. Both Sonic's are now able to switch between each other in this level only. After blasting through the hellish area, They finally find the mad doc himself, who's been busy tampering and perfecting the Time Eater. A double super ass kicking later, and Eggman and the Time Eater are finished. Using the power of the fully restored emeralds, one last time rift is opening up to send Classic back to his own timeline. A few high fives are shared around before Classic jumps into the blinding light, which then closes off forever.

Jesus... that was longer than expected. But I thoroughly enjoyed writing that, and I think this last question deserved a long and detailed answer. It's been great fun in this topic. Seeing everyone participate and share their opinions, viewpoints, and ideas for the Sonic series was definitely a good experience.

I hope we can do this again next year!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic '06 + Unleashed

*snip snip snip*

Okay, this one isn't too bad, there's a funny twist involving-

However, as the prof is handed the sceptor, he reveals that he planned to merge with DG all along!

*Yosemite Sam grumbling*

Day Finale...how the time has passed apparently, didn't even notice.

Which "Two" Sonic stories would you combine?:

I would combine ... Sonic the Hedgehog with Sonic "the" CD

Of course not much would be drastically changed...

"Story time"

We already got that both Sonic and Eggman already know each other from before Sonic 1.

They both hate each other, and both are on the opposite end of the alignment scale.

However they're both going to a nice little place called "South Island" for a similar purpose, a purpose involving a magnificent event that occurs over an area called "Never Lake"

This event as it is already known as the "Return of Little Planet"...Little Planet being a small, almost moon sized planet that travels through time and space as it is a well known "migrating planet". It can appear on any planet, at any time, in only one specific location of each planet it appears on.

It is a place known to have one of the many secrets of Time Travel, that power coming from the Planet itself and also infused within 7 mystical jewels called the TimeStones. Any "one" of these Jewels can give someone the power to time travel...but collecting all Seven will give that someone the potential to be a Master of Time, being able to Time Travel without any repercussions what so ever.

Sonic, Our little Blue Hero only wants to see what the Little Planet is all about and explore it . He's eager for adventuring and sight seeing on his travels, so he wants to get there as soon as possible to see it for himself.

Eggman, Our egg shaped villain knows about the secret of the Little Planet and wants that power for himself so it can help him in his goal of building his Empire and taking over the World.

...But he needs everything to go his way, and from what information he gathered in a quick surveilence...he knew that Sonic was coming to the Island too and he probably knew why. He came for Little Planet as well. After a short time angrily stomping the ground with all his might, he made haste in setting up all the necessary traps and obstacles to slow Sonic down.

After all its not like he didn't have the time, he came to the island much earlier than he needed to and Sonic was just taking his time since it would be about 1 day until Little Planet actually appeared.

Eggman already getting to work on his Robots, took his usual fuel source;animals. He took all of the little animals that inhabited the island and placed them into his machines. His Robots that he calls, Badniks. 

He sent them all 1 after 1 to slow Sonic down or even better shoot him out of the sky...and while that was happening Eggman was already preparing for the Capture of Little Planet.

Eggman was still in well working condition from the building all those speed bumps for Sonic earlier, spent the rest of the day just working up on a thing that would keep little Planet in place as he explored the planet in search of the Time Stones. A full days later, the Little Planet finally appeared in its expected spot. So Eggman started his plan...chain the Little Planet down to the  Earth...via chain.

Searching all through the day for the Stones of Time, finding one by one split apart from eachother in every different area on that's on the planet. He finally found what he was looking for and had a brilliant idea in the process.

He could take over the Little Planet and use "It" as his new "Base" and he did just "that"...in a short amount of time, Eggman had just turned what was once a beatiful, lively looking planet into a horrible lifeless looking metallic ball.

Of Course Eggman didn't forget about Sonic still being a possible threat, so he had prepared for that well and good. Building himself a Robot Sonic...a "better" Sonic, who's got all of the personality and more. He's durable, he's obediant, he's fast...much faster than the real one. Built from all of the data he's gotten off of his previous encounters with Sonic, he built the perfect match for Sonic.

Sonic landing his favorite trusty Plane; The Tornado had finally arrived at the island, but he had a weird feeling in him. Among having sudden trouble trying to actually get to this place, he finds that there was no one here, not a single living creature around. After walking around feeling a little confused as to where all of the animals were, he saw something in the distance. That "Something in the distance" had also saw him, after a few seconds it charged at Sonic. Sonic took upon a surprised look on his face, not only that the thing was charging at him but also because the thing was actually a robot. So in response doing the only thing he knew how for both offensive and defensive purposes: he curled and to a ball and lunged himself at the robot, breaking it open with his razor sharp quills.

Seeing animal fall out of the machine, Sonic once again took upon a surprised look. The small animal who was trapped in the robot was very thankful towards Sonic for Saving him and told him about the terrible things that had been happening.

Sonic taking a quick run through the area, destroying all of the badniks he came across had seen a familiar looking vehicle carrying a huge capsule in the distance. Chasing after it, Sonic caught up and realized it was the only guy he could think of. The evil scientist Dr. Eggman, who had took a small trip off of the Little Planet to come back and round up the Remaining Badniks and Animal capsules.

Sonic thought he'd caught him off-guard but Eggman actually came prepared. Opening the Capsule, Eggman released his giant Wrecking Ball, hanging off of his Egg-o-matic from only a single chain. He soon started smashing at the ground almost knocking Sonic off of his feet, but after regaining his balance Sonic soon took care of Eggman Boss mech with ease. Eggman fled the scene deciding that coming back wasn't worth it and Sonic giving chase but soon being distracted by another capsule. The real one, which was probably where Eggman was keeping all those animals...and probably what he was really after.

Sonic knew that the Dr. must've had more of those things considering what he had went through just to make it here.

Sonic didn't know the entire motivation behind Eggman's goal, he just knew that he had to stop him at all cost and gave chase once again until eventually arriving to the location of the "New" Little Planet.

(Details) For those who don't want to read the massive Text Wall.

The events of Sonic 1 happen within the plot of Sonic CD basically.

You don't start out on Little Planet, but that's where you end up after the 2 levels anyway.

Little Planet's place of arrival "Never Lake" is on South Island(where Sonic 1 takes place)

There are NO Chaos Emeralds in this story.

No Amy here either.

Sonic's reason for visiting South Island in the 1st place is not only because of his Adventure seeking nature, but also because of Little Planet.

Making Little Planet his Base and then losing it in the end would be what inspired him making the Death Egg but it would be able to do more.

Lastly it only took 30 days for Eggman to build over Little Planet...but in actuality, the power of Time Travel made it seem like only a week.

*Yosemite Sam grumbling*

I know, but Eggman teaming up or taking control is more of a Generations thing, sadly. I was working strictly with '06 and Unleashed.

I did add a little punishment for Pickle, though...

I know, but Eggman teaming up or taking control is more of a Generations thing, sadly. I was working strictly with '06 and Unleashed.

Didn't stop me from having Robotnik betray Nega! Hoho!

(Note: Again, these are just jokes, guys and girls. I may be a massive Egg Fanboy, but I don't actually go into a real life huff because of these things. Because I know some of you are probably assuming that at this point. :P)

• Thumbs Up 1

*trips into topic* Okay okay I'm here~~~! And I got my story mash-up~! o/

Stf_title.png 653609.jpg

Yeah~~.Okay so~ Fatman is doing what he does best, looking for stuff to rule the world and again comes across some of his Grandfather notes on something called a Gizoid. Naturally he sets out to find the robot but alas no matter what he does it won't activate for him. In a fit of pique he throws the Gizoid into the ocean and goes back to his usual plan, find the Chaos Emeralds.

Enter Sonic and friends who find the poor bot washed up on Emerald Beach and take it under their care. Slowly Emerl, named by Sonic, takes on the quirks of the group and abilities. 

Meanwhile Eggman has located where the Emeralds are, in the hands of several different characters around the world. In an effort to bring them all in one place he decides to host a tournament, all you need is an Chaos Emerald to enter! So of course Sonic and friends go so they can get the emeralds away from Fatman. They have one Emerald and decide to let Emerl take part in the tournament in their place. 

There Emerl ends up taking the abilities of Bark the Polarbear, Espio the Chameleon, and maybe the rest of Team Chaotix, Fang the Sniper, and Bean the Dynamite. Seeing how powerful Emerl has gotten Eggman jumps at the chance to take him. But Sonic jumps in to stop him. He ends up fighting Metal Sonic. 

Emerl holding all the Chao Emeralds watches the fight, copying Metal Sonic's fighting style ends up over loaded by all the data his absorbed and uses to Chaos Emeralds. Sonic finishes his fight against Metal Sonic just in time to see his transformation. He and everyone else try to stop Emerl but are beat down. Eggman gloats and tries to control him but is taken out too. Emerl takes a newly built Death Egg and goes to space.

Conveniently he left the Chaos Emeralds behind so Sonic goes Super to follow. They end up fighting on the Death Egg destroying it in the resulting battle. Emerl is taken down and falls to Earth with the shattered Death Egg. Sonic watches him goes mournfully. 

He hopes that one day, if Emerl isn't too broken from the fall, that they can meet again. 

*beams* Okay that's what I got! AND I AM DONE~~~~. 

Let's see how many days I was here . . . 25 days! Unless I miss counted. =w=

Well this was fun! Thank you for this Doctor I had a blast~! Now I can go back to lurking. xDD;;;;;;;;

Day 30: What two stories would you combine to make a better story?

Oh, um... Well shoot, I can't think of anything. Nothing that would make the stories better, at least.

However... If I took Sonic and the Black Knight's quality of script and better CGI... and used it in Sonic Adventure 2... it would make the story better all around, correct?

Does this count?

Day 30: What two stories would you combine to make a better story?

I don't remember saying it had to necessarily be a "better" story.

And also, I'm really sorry, but your current answer is not what I'm talking about when it comes to this question. I'm talking about combining two actual stories, not simply taking one story and giving it the "quality" of another.

Day 30: which 2 stories would you combine for a better overall story?

Sorry, you got me there, I can't think of anything really descriptive or fitting...if maybe SA1 and 2 combined would be a exception.

Screw it.

Day 30: which stories would you fuse?

Last day... whoo-ee, I better do good this time, huh? I'll give it a shot.

How about Heroes and Unleashed? 

Sonic_Heroes_cover.pngSonic_unleashed_boxart.jpg

Now, now hear me out, it sounds stupid, I know. But please, I have reasons! Don't leave! Don't... oh. Bye then.

Okay, so we know Unleashed suffered in the middle of the plot -- nothing really happened, and it got a little stale as a result. In fact, a lot of people seem to take issue with the fact Unleashed lacks urgency in general. How do we keep things interesting? Add a time limit. Three days, to be exact.

This does a few things for the plot:

-It forces Sonic to keep moving, pressing him to find the Gaia temples, see the world, and cure his lycanthropy quickly, therefore increasing the tension of the story. The stakes get even higher and 

-If Sonic has a three day limit, it means he has to 'work' through the night. In the original Unleashed, Sonic plausibly could've waited until day to go through the night stages (IIRC). The time limit prevents that, and makes him have to use the Werehog otherwise the world will be destroyed. This, coupled with some dislike of his Werehog form, could create an engaging emotional conflict that might show another dimension of Sonic's personality -- one that is frustrated and stressed, but trying to appear calm and collected.

How would it work? What about Metal? The team mechanic? All those characters? etc.

No Metal, no other characters, no teams. Sorry.

In essence, the plot would go as follows:

Unleashed opens as normal. Sonic is catapulted into terra firma and meets Chip, yadda yadda. He works his way through Apotos, meets Tails and gets to Spagonia to see Prof. Pickle, who is at the university (not kidnapped). From there, Eggman attacks the city and issues Sonic a 3-day time limit to stop him. Prof. Pickle sends the blue guy after the Gaia temples, knowing it will help bring the planet back, but Sonic still has to stop Eggy somehow.

Sonic goes through the stages, discovering Eggman is chasing the temples too. He figures the doctor must need them, so he tries to stop the baddie by beating him to the temples, killing two birds with one stone. As the deadline gets closer, Sonic hurries to the rest of the temples. When he has to go after the Eggmanland one, he is in his Werehog form, with less than 6 hours left until the deadline is up. It's coming down to the wire, and Sonic needs to move, though he's stuck in his slower form. 

Things become tense, but Sonic manages to restore the final temple. He returns to being a hedgehog, but Eggman confronts him just outside the temple. It turns out Eggman was leading him along; he needed Sonic to restore the temples because [reason, probably involving bringing Dark Gaia to full strength]. Then, Dark Gaia crashes the party, forcing Sonic and chip to team up and whoop his butt. Things go well, but Chip has to seal himself away (as in the original), flinging Sonic back into Eggmanland to save his buddy. There, the blue hedgehog is confronted by an angry Robotnik. His plans thwarted, the good doctor stages a last-ditch attempt to defeat the blue blur, in the form of a boos battle (ala Egg beetle) that sees the two duel through Ivo's artificial continent. You know how you blow Chemical Plant in Generations? Well, Eggmanland meets that kind of collateral damage during this fast and furious fight through Eggy's base.

Sonic blasts out, leaving Eggmanland a pile of rubble, its creator beaten. He realises he's stranded on a pile of scrap in the middle of the sea. Cue Tails arriving in the tornado to take Sonic back to land. The camera pans to a sunset over the ocean as the credits roll and Endless Possibility plays.

--

I did it? I finished!? Heck yeah!!!

--

EDIT:

And how could I forget? A massive thank you to Doc Crusher; it's been great to answer your questions and get a bit more insight into your views. I've thoroughly enjoyed the chance to extol my preferences on a stage such as this, and see others' brilliant concepts and eloquent elaborations. Thank you, Crusher, for giving me the chance to take part, and thanks to everyone for taking part!

• Thumbs Up 3

Tough one, Crusher. Fitting, I suppose, given it's the final day.

Honestly, I'm not really one of the people who's mad about story. I used to be, for sure, but nowadays the gameplay matters more.

Anyway, that's not the question! Right, well... It'd have to be... Sonic Adventure and Sonic Chronicles!

I'd like to roll both Adventure games into Chronicles, but since we're only allowed two, here goes nothing.

So what we've got is the whole backstory of Knuckles and his tribe. Their connection to Chaos. You know how Adventure goes, right? Long story short, the Eggster awakens Chaos and attempts to destroy the world with it.

Basically, what I'd do is I'd have Chronicles' story kick off immediately after Sonic saves the day from Perfect Chaos, with hints of the twilight cage (?) being shown off during the main adventure via Tikal induced flashbacks- though ideally it'd actually take place after Adventure 2, given Chronicles' story contains characters that weren't introduced until after the first Adventure.

Er, I'm not sure what else to say, really. That's... That's the story I'd want to experience.

Um... All days completed...? I guess?

Day 30: which 2 stories would you combine for a better overall story?

Again, I didn't say it necessarily had to be "better". :P

Day 30: what two game stories would you combine

Hmmm this is a good final one

I would go for... actualy its not that clear, there a few that would be simple, as Adventure 1 and 2 could easily be turned into an extra long adventure... heh actualy, I'll just go with that one.

Well, for the most part it starts pretty much the same, until the ending, where Knuckles finds traps all over angel island, and after seeing that eggman was defeated by tails, figured best way to take care of it was to find eggman's base, and deactivate them remotely, obviously he needed to keep the ME with him, but senses someone following him. He finds the general location of Eggman's desert base, where he meditates to help him find eggman, with the emerald out, and that's where the story of SA2 begins

30/30 days complete!

This one is much better in my opinion. Having said that, Tails still seems to get screwed over throughout the whole story, from the looks of it.

Bah.

*cough cough*

Well in fairness, that is because I didn't think out all the little details. I do plan on giving Tails some no screwed moments, I just haven't fully formed them in my mind yet. Besides, my original post was gigantic, and I wasn't keen on spending time for every little thing I might have not mentioned.

Ok, I know I haven't been participating much in this, but without further ado;

Dawn of the Final Day: Which Two stories would you combine.

For better or worse, Shadow's backstory and character have always been one of the most interesting parts of the series, so naturally you can imagine my frustration when it was just cocked up when he was brought back from the dead. But, if I had to choose two games....Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 06, but only Shadow's portion of it. And I know I'm going to piss off Crusher by daring to talk about Mephiles, but who cares about that here we go :P.

I always thought Mephilies represented an interesting part of Shadow, what if he was completely consumed by his vengeance on the world and wasn't swayed to the heroes`side. Shadow would have to stare himself in the mirror and acknowledge his past sins from SA2. 

After Shadow survives, he mulls over his existence due to realizing his memories were fake and not really understanding his purpose anymore. Rouge decides to help him by offering him some help on a mission from GUN, and Shadow reluctantly agrees. Yadda, yadda, Mephiles gets released but this time he takes on Shadow's form(The crystalline one, not the shitty grey recolor)  and gains some of his memories. Mephiles is his own entity, no Solaris, none of that bullshit. But he was experimented on as a means to control a great power, and naturally when he comes back he is livid. He constantly tries to sway Shadow to his side, using the fact that they're alike. 

Basically, its just a struggle for Shadow to find out who he is and what he wants to do and it ultimately cultivate to him finding his own path, one to where his current character was led to. I just really want that character's story to be done justice, mainly because I like Shadow a lot.

And I know I'm going to piss off Crusher by daring to talk about Mephiles, but who cares about that here we go tongue.png.

I'm not going to fly into a rage just because a certain character gets brought up, you know. I can understand why the concept of Mephileslie would be interesting to others, even if it doesn't interest me personally.

(Besides, you were doomed from the very beginning, because I was never interested in Shadow's backstory anyway. Hohohoho.)

Mephiles is his own entity, no Solaris, none of that bullshit.

What do you know, Solaris was one of the concepts from Sonic '06 that I was interested in.

tumblr_inline_mnw15o3BMH1qz4rgp.png

• Thumbs Up 2

FINAL DAY: DOUBLE THE STORY, DOUBLE THE POWER!

Let's see...I guess I could go with Sonic Unleashed and Sonic Colors DS.

Why the DS version? Because it has Sonic's friends on it, of course.

Open your mind and you will see...

A game like this....

"Dr. Eggman has returned, and this time he is more rotten than ever! After beating the unstoppable Super Sonic and turning the cool blue hedgehog in a hideous monstruosity, old man Ivo reveals his plan; reawaken the mythological creature know as Mother Gaia from the deeps of Earth and bring chaos all over the galaxy! Will Sonic return order to the now fragmented universe, energy to the Chaos Emeralds and, most importantly, normality to himself? Who is Chip? And what do the Wisps have to do with Mother Gaia? The answers may be hidden on planet Eggmanland!

Join Sonic & Pals in a intergalactic world(s) adventure throughout 7 different planets and a familiar floating island!  When the gates of Eggmanland open...a new adventure arises!"

Yeah...it's a little convoluted, but I guess it could work. Not sure where Prof. Pickle would fit in all of this...or Spagonia for that matter.

But, hey, it's nice to dream from time to time, ain't it?

Oh, by the way, Eggman is the final boss, controlling Mother Gaia against a wisp-powered Sonic. Also, Chip is there. Sonic's friends have their hands full in helping the rest of the galaxy from Gaia's forces.

That being said....good job Crusher, mate. YOU brought the forum together with this simple yet entertaining game, and had the patience to make it reach a proper conclusion. Thank you again, good doctor.

• Thumbs Up 1