Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

Ohh, those badges are quite lovely indeed. Well done to Soniko, really fantastic badges. My preference would be Modern set, please.

A fantastic 31 days, loved every question. There wasn't one I didn't enjoy writing for (as I (think) I did all the days, I really have to say I enjoyed them all.)

As for my favourite, it has to be either Favourite Non-Eggman villain or Which Two Stories Would You Fuse Together. The Eggman one really helped me appreciate other villains in the series, and the much over looked ones got a spot of praise, which is nice. And the Story one really had me thinking, and then had me run my imagination wild a bit. So thanks for those questions.

Now a few words.

Dr. Crusher deserves infinite praise for this, it was seriously a blast and came together perfectly. He tried hard and his effort shone throughout the course of the 31 Days. Seriously Crusher, give yourself a pat on the back, and look smug for yourself because you deserve to. Great time.

And of course Kiah, who made it possible and supported the event through to the end. Great work from her and she deserves a lot of appreciation for it.

And of course, Verte, who gave the idea and inspiration behind this event, you deserve just as much praise.

So, yeah, good event, and I'm very happy to have participated.

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd so much like the Modern Badge.

Because Modern is

tumblr_llxhdb1ddl1qjgwy9o1_500.gif

As for my absolutely favourite questions:

Question #5: What are the funniest animations in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for you?

Because of the fun it provided tongue.png

Question #20: What's your top favourite Sonic-related gift (game or otherwise)?

Because I was almost resigned to say "Mario & Sonic London Olympic for 3DS" because it was the only Sonic related gift I possess... And then I had a brilliant idea:

"Hey, the question is not restricted to just phisical objects!"

So I found my answer to the question happy.png

Question #30: If you had to combine the stories of any TWO Sonic games, which stories would you combine, and can you think of how it would work?

Because it's the most creative, and I had so much fun in creating my story smile.png 

• Thumbs Up 2

Classic badges get my vote!

I'd say my favorite question might've been... hmm. I'm gonna give it to I had a lots of fun writing that one up. Actually, other good contenders for that spot too are and   and okay,

But yeah, once again.. thanks Crusher, Verte, Soniko and Kiah. This has been loadsafun. :J

• Thumbs Up 3

Man, this was a brilliant idea! I've had so much fun these past few weeks!

I think my favorite questions were:

"Whose powers would you want?"

I had a lot of fun over-analyzing Metal Sonic's powers and how I would abuse them! Also, you all came up with some interesting uses for other characters' powers!

"What two stories would you combine?"

I've been meaning to write down my Lost Hex story for a while, and I'm glad that it turned out so well!

Also, 

GENIUS

And of course, "How have you made friends within the Sonic fanbase?"

Like I've said, I may still be relatively new here, but it really means a lot to me to finally get to talk to fellow Sonic enthusiasts! I can already tell I'm gonna have a lot of fun here!

So thanks, everyone! The fun isn't ending any time soon!

Oh, and I'll take the MODERN badge, Kiah! Thanks! And great job on the designs, Lady Soniko!

• Thumbs Up 1

Crikey, how am I supposed to pick a favourite day's question? They were (almost) all head scratchers. In a good way, of course.

Let's see... I suppose my favourite would be... The one about which characters power you would have. An interesting one, I think. Reveals more than you might think about a person.

Although 'which character are you most similar to' was another highlight for similar reasons.

Apologies, by the way, for not being particularly interesting throughout the event. Not easy to be humorous when you're knackered from work!

And with that, I think I'll ask for the modern badge set, please.

Huh, Soniko did those? I've never seen Soniko's art before. Really cool stuff!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd like the modern set of badges please, Kiah. Great job Soniko -- those are sweet!

My favourite day? Hmmmmm. I think I'll go for Day 26 (Characters you'd like to see a spinoff of). It was real refreshing to see the Chaotix get so much love -- I never knew they were so popular -- and I really enjoyed the opportunity to explore the possibility of a Layton-styled Chaotix title, with investigations and whatnot. A good mention for this goes out to Super Spindash for positing the concept of a Amy/Cream partnership, similar to that of Sonic and Tails, for a game. Overall, it was a good day to talk about characters we liked and gameplay styles we'd like to see.

• Thumbs Up 1

First, a heavy thank you to Dr.Crusher for these 30 days and Kiah for helping me get this chance for the bonus day and the badge. Now without further adieu.

Bonus Question #1: What's your top favourite soundtrack from a CLASSIC game?

Hands down s3andkhypersonicend.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles!

With artists like Jun Senou and Micheal Jackson aboard, it's no shock how consistently pleasing this baby is!

Bonus Question #2: What's your top favourite soundtrack from a MODERN game?

Oooh, that's a more tricky one! Hrrmmm, I guess Sonic Colors and Lost World shine brightest for me in that regard.

Bonus Question #3: Have you ever created your own fancharacter, and if so, what are they all about?

I'm afraid I haven't done so...yet maybe.

Bonus Question #4: If a Black Warrior and an Iblis Biter engaged in a standoff in the style of Sergio Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West, who would be the last one standing?

Hmm, many possible results, I suppose the most likely one to win would be a Black Warrior, since those guys are more versatile, and have an armament of weapons at their disposal. Also the fact that unlike the latter, they're not rooted to the ground immobile either.

Bonus Question #5: Who would you say are your best/closest/etc friends on the Sonic Stadium?

Ah shucks, I'd have to give special mention to my loyal friend Chaos Incarnate, who's been there for me since we met on SEGA Forums, Gabz Girl ever a dandy friend and a wonderful conversationist, Lady/Super Soniko, Sonikku Kiah, ElementsOfChaos, Teoskaven, Lime/Dark Star, and of course Dr. Crusher!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I'm a bit unobservant and missed part of the question, it seems...

So, to reiterate;

First off, I'd certainly love a badge from the modern set. happy.png

As for the question at hand, I'd have to say it's Day 30's question regarding how we would put two stories together. I like to consider myself a creative person, so that question was write up my alley. biggrin.png (Plus I still want to make a fanfic with the basic idea I presented in that question).

And my favorite post? My answer from that very same question. What can I say? I like being creative. =)

There. Hopefully I fully answered the question. ^^;;

I'd like either the Adventure Sonic or Modern Super Sonic badge; thanks! ^^

Anyway, I enjoyed the 30 Days of Sonic! It was fun answering the questions and I feel like I've gained the confidence to post more. Also, props to Dr. Crusher, Kiah, Vertekins, and Lady Soniko for contributing to this awesome event!

As for my favorite question? Well...

Day #26: What Sonic-related news/spoilers/etc was it that really made you happy?

This one really brought back some great memories of watching the announcement trailer for Sonic Colors, discovering the Nintendo Power magazine(which has sadly been cancelled) due to Sonic Colors being on the cover, and the fact that the hype really paid off in the end. I also forgot to mention in the answer for this that Sonic Lost World and Sonic Boom came really close.

Once again, thanks to the people previously mentioned for making this event; I really had fun with it! Only problem is it went by too fast... xP I think just about anything Sonic-related goes by too fast

• Thumbs Up 1

Modern Set for me plz! (and that sweet Boom Sonic too!) I think I fall safely into the 20-29 category.

Okay, as for the bonus-bonus round, I think I might pick the bonus round (lol) although I might be bias simply because it has five questions.

Removing the handicap, I think I'll go with the which powers would you prefer to have question.

With so many people here chucking out some of the more obvious choices, it really did make me think back to some of the downsides to having some of these powers. The monster headaches that come with psyco... the collateral damage of fire.... the running into walls with super speed...

but Mephi's power. His is perfect. Like I needed another reason to love the unloveable bum.

Ooh, man. Those badges look spiffy. You really outdid yourself, Lady Soniko. I especially like the little star motifs. Which one should I pick? 

I'll have the uh..uuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

HEADESKHEADESKsquidwardheadboat.gif

Kidding. I did the 30 days and the 5 Bonus questions, so I'd like to go with the Modern Super Sonic badge, and the Sonic Boom one. 

As for my favorite question...I think I liked talking about the most. It gave me another chance to laugh at Sonic 06, and in general there were some really great responses. It's also a unique question that fits this series well, and isn't too hard to produce an answer for. 

Everyone did a good job with this. Especially our host, Crusher. I'm glad to have participated. 

• Thumbs Up 4

Neato. I did all 30 days and the Bonus Question so I think I'd prefer the Modern Super Sonic badge and Sonic Boom badge.

(If applicable)

Day XX: Favorite Question: 

Question #12: What is/are the most unintentionally funny quote(s) for you?

I liked this question just because it actually brought up some fun memories. Fun memories of Sonic 2006 even. It was good to talk about it, like it was some kind of childhood trauma. Although I thought the whole event was fun, really (with the exception of the more perplexing questions). Thanks again for organizing it. 

Sorry I'm a bit late, but sweet badges! I'd like the Classic set as well as the Boom one please.

Favorite question? Easy. It was that really beefy one about your favorite 4 tracks in your top 3-5 games or something like that. Can't recall the day. I'm a bit of a music buff and I relish every chance i get to gush over music for pretty much anything, especially Sonic the Hedgehog. The series has such a diverse sound that spans many games and I love to talk about not only the tracks I love, but also the tracks I hate. The structure of the question was perfect and allowed for us to praise many songs from the series.

Say, does the bonus day count as a day? I think I may have barely skirted 10 days here. If so, I'll take the Modern set. If not, well, tough luck on my end I guess. :(

My favorite question has to be the one where we mix two different stories together. I just loved fixing the flaws and taking advantage of the wasted potential in games like SA2 and Unleashed, making it more grand and epic in scale. I can't really say anything more than I already did during time.

Runner up from that would have to be the favorite Non-Eggman Villain, as it gave us a chance to bring out some obscure characters from multiple medias out into the fray. And I really enjoyed taking apart and reconstructing the aspects of Imperator Ix and his contrast with Knuckles in their backgrounds and cultures.

Even though I barely participated, I still enjoyed mixing the stories together. It really helped me deal with my writer's block I was having for my own story, and I got to get some more feedback instead of the usual one line review I get from fanfiction.net (exceptions aside, no offense ImPants). Plus I think I now have a good future story for Unleashed, which was really making me nervous because I wasn't able to think of anything for it.

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy, I almost forgot about the badges!

Well, I think I'll go for the Modern badge. I believe that I did 20 or more questions, but if I didn't, I'm okay with it. The ten day badge is the coolest anyway. I completed the bonus round, as well, if you don't know that already.

As for my favorite day, the Boss Battle and Eggman Base days were pretty fun, but once I understood what it really was, the final day became a blast, as I love having fun with stories.

So yeah. Thanks Crusher, Kiah, and Vertekins for creating this event! It was a blast to participate!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll take the Classic Sonic badge. I'm fairly certain I did 10 posts at least.

Anyways, I thought the questions were kind of too specific for their own good sometimes but overall that was fun. I wouldn't mind you doing this again, Crusher.

I think the bonus set of questions were my favorite, honestly. Lead to some pretty funny responses.

I thought I posted in this topic again. Blargah! I'd like the Modern set please. ^^;;

As for my favorite questions, Favorite Badnik was one; the optimism and exaggeration of each Badnik's qualities from everyone was really fun. Top Four Songs from your Top x Games was great for the challenge factor, and it made me realize both that there's some songs from Sonic 3 I don't give enough listening to, and that my general ranking of songs from Sonic 3 is really weird. Also, the Mash Two Stories Together was cool because it was an exercise in reconciling two completely different stories into something workable.

Definitely Kurasiku Sonikku. ..That's Classic Sonic, please. XP

As for my favourite question, probably the awkward Sonic 06 cutscene moments. The posts here were hilarious and God knows how many times I laughed and joined in the fun when posting those funny gifs and pictures.

Also, wait a sec...we can get the Boom badge in addition to our badge of choice if we did every single day? (including bonus questions)

I guess I'd like that one too, then.

I believe I did 20 questions, so I'll take the adventure head.

I think my favorite question was choosing what character's abilities I'd like to have. It was fun thinking about it, because I'd never thought about it before and I enjoyed thinking out the pros and cons of each characters abilities.

Thank you to Dr. Crusher & Kiah for putting this all together, it was a lot of fun, and to Lady Soniko for the way past cool badges, they look fantastic.

• Thumbs Up 2

oh god oh man i hope i'm not too late for this

I'd like to take the Classic Set, if that's okay! I think I did a little over 15 questions. 

My favorite questions just so happened to be some I wasn't around for, specifically the last one. Combing two stories is something I enjoy a lot. It sounds so creative to see how well past events can work. I also enjoyed the music question, as Sonic music is something I can talk about that many others can really agree on in most cases.  As for one I did answer, I very much liked the silly quotes. It was kinda fun, looking around for the various quotes in Sonic games that always either confuse me or give me a little laugh. 

But again, thanks you guys for making this event happen! Crusher, Kiah, Verte, Soniko, all of ya! You all did great with this! Hope we'll do another, soon!