Awoo.

Dr. Crusher Presents: The 30 Days of Sonic the Hedgehog (sponsored by PowerVerte)-Fin, PAGE 150

Dr. Crusher

For Day 11.

Why yes, I do. My favourite Sonic Plushie I own is the Classic Eggman one in the question post. It's just so lovely. It's captured Eggman's likeness so well. It's sturdy and packed full of stuffing so it's a very reliable display piece too.

I also own a Classic Sonic plush, which is slightly more flocked (I think that's the word) than other Sonic Plushies, and again, very sturdy stuff. I also own a Sonic X one and a Small Modern Generations one. Also, a Sonic X branded talking Plushie. What I like about this is, when you press the button in his glove, he says lines from Sonic Adventure... Yet, it has Sonic X on all the tags...

Oh and don't forget the giant Shadow Plush, again, very sturdy and greatly detailed.

If there was one character I'd like a plush of, it's be Knuckles, just because that's be a plush of all my favourite characters.

EDIT: I also have Modern and Classic F4F statues, as well as the Knuckles and Metal Sonic. As for regular figures... It's a sizeable list, I won't get into it.

Question #11: Do you have any plushies/figures of any Sonic characters, and/or are there any Sonic characters that you'd LIKE to have a plushie/figure of?

well

no

but I've got a gigantic sonic rivals cloth poster that I got a while ago, oh and I have a Sonic neckwear that I bought off a friend. Really nice. 

I'd love to have a Metal Sonic plush <3

Day #11 - Plushies and figures?

I used to be pretty huge on the Sonic collecting scene... But I've downgraded most of my collection now, I still have a few.

SonicFig4.jpg 

Got the Nendoroid Sonic purely because I know how amazing Nendoroid quality is since I have a few from other series too.

sonic_premium_figure_20th_anniversary_pr

Got the 20th premium statue from Joypolis...

sonicstand.jpg

First4Figures Classic Sonic Statue...

sonic-generation-collector-edition-two-b

Sonic Generations collector's edition diorama and the ring..

sonic_generations_promo_key_chain_by_duo

Sonic Generations keychain...

And I have a plethora of plushies, but i'll only show my favourites.

sonic_sitting.jpg

Got this one in 2 sizes haha, tiny and average.

aaaand...

7053.jpg

Classic Amy of course!

I have none, but I want a big, adorable fluffy Cream plushie. *goes into daydream* It would be wonderful to have one. 

I myself have a total of five plushies... or at least I did, they're packed away in a box now somewhere haha. I had three small plushes from GAME of the main trio Sonic, Tails and Knuckles, and two larger versions of the Sonic and Tails plushies. I don't have much desire to collect any more since I'm not that huge a Sonic fan as I once was and merch collection isn't really my thing anyway. The only thing I really collect nowadays is boxsets, video games and DVD if that's really something to collect. 

sonic_sitting.jpg

Got this one in 2 sizes haha, tiny and average.

In fact, these are the very plushies I was discussing! Oh Soniko, we're so in sync. 
  • Thumbs Up 1

Day 11: Do you have any plushies?

Eh, I used to have plushies of Shadow, Knuckles, and Amy when I was a kid but I gave them to my baby cousin when I outgrew them. Thank god she's a sonic fan!

Question #11: Do you have any plushies/figures of any Sonic characters, and/or are there any Sonic characters that you'd LIKE to have a plushie/figure of?

48 Hours ago my answer would be... I'd like a Metal Sonic Plush....

Today my answer is....

metalsonicposing2.png

Yup. He turned up the other day. Finally own a Metal Sonic plush, didn't think I'd see the day that there would be a new one, it's been so long. And amazingly, despite him being a Jazwares one, he's really good. 

In fact, just done a video and a review of him on TSS if anyone is interested. 

Other noticeable ones include the following...

AOSTH Dr Robotnik.

merchkittyrobotnik.jpg

One of my favourite plushies, it's from Sega World Sydney, not amazingly rare, but definitely one of my favourites. Just look at him, he looks as goofy as he did in the show, and yes it is possible for him to stand on his own accord if you try.

Also a little known fact is that this particular plushy took control of a Victorian steam train at the National Railway Museum in York... don't believe me? Here's a picture of him doing it!

robotnikexpress.jpg

He also held several SSMB and Emerald Coast members hostage. <--- NOT A JOKE! This actually happened!

Dracula Sonic

Ever wondered what Sonic would look like if he were Dracula?

WnxPN.jpg

Oh my! Yes it's official, no it's not my photo, love this one, really odd plush, quite lucky to have him.

The next plush... is.. arguably my favourite plush.... ever... and it's not even a Sonic character... it's my favourite for the concept, the size of the plush, the quality of it, and the fact it's just... amazing in every way...

Hello Kitty Sonic

hellokittysonic4.png

It can stand on it's own... it is huge, bigger than the Sonic Generations collectors edition. It's probably my favourite plush.

Video of it here if you don't believe the size of this thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vVu-l_-YY

There are a few other plushies and figures that I own... but you see... the thing with my plushies... they tend to have a few parties and get upto mischief when I'm not around...

conga.jpg

ceilingtails.jpg

soniclikesspongebib.jpg

As for figures... yeah I have a few but... there is one that stands out... just because...

70e8fa5d58b8bb218f53b15910a9e351.jpg

"A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" --Vito Corleone

bigyay1.png

"It's not nice to tease MY friends..." -- Big the Cat

• Thumbs Up 9

*sees Lucky's post*

Haha god wow... ;<; Envy.

I wish I had all of my Sonic figurines in close proximity, nor do I have any personal pictures, but I will say that I have one of each of these..

2970397319_1_3_WY0NXwys.jpgsa2b_sonicBendW.jpgTISonic.jpgmv-6dWPe4jRookJFWctkbjg.jpgmjjIJbEFQJiG-BBVrggPPBg.jpgTibendy4pak.jpgCCFuzzySideBox.jpgsonic_1991.jpgClassic_Sonic_Figure.PNGEggRoboCls3Pk.jpgJWMiniFigPakCls.jpgFirst4FiguresNIB.jpgBigFroggyPack.jpg35VectorFront.jpg

So yeah, it's a big list. I guess I just need to get them all together, is all.

Oh goodie, I have been missing these questions in the topic and now I finally have every opportunity to brag about my Eggman plushie.

Just look at him.

JUST. LOOK AT THAT CUTE LITTLE SHIT.

SO EVIL AND FLUFFY. LIKE A COTTON BOMB POISED TO NUKE A TOWN WITH OVERLORD SNUGGLES.

IMG_20131224_105339.jpg

I forgot which member on the SSMB dressed their Sonic plushie up in a Santa outfit ( think it may have been IndigoRush,) but I blame them for making me realize that I can do it too to my plushes.

And before you ask, Waluigi is an honorary Sonic character in this topic. I said so. Stop it. I know my facts. tongue.png

IMG_20140211_151531.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

But liking my Eggmen plushies? Why, whatever gave you that idea?

I would love to see a Nega plushie, or a huge oversized Eggman plushie that looks decent like the SEGA ones. Why? Because plush evil scientist, that's why.

• Thumbs Up 6

DAY 11: SONIC PLUSHIES

Had. I had a Spnic plushie. It wasn't exactly mine, though. It was my brother's. He probably got it around his tenth birthday or something. I can't really find any pictures of it, or the plushie in general. I lost it years ago when I had moved to my new home.

OldPlush2.jpg

This is what I remember it looking like. My memory's pretty faint, so I'm not so sure if I actually think it was this plush.

As far as owning more of these, however, I just want any of these newfangled plushies they're coming out with these days.

sonic20-7in-plush.jpg

Just looking at the quality of these babies in comparison to the plushies of the past is enough to make me very anxious to grab a couple of these. But sadly, needs like these can't be fixed without money, they very thing I don't happen to have.

But one day, I'll get these. One day.

Not a single one, unfortunately. But a quick google image search made me realize that I really want this one:

sonic_super_sonic_plush_doll.jpg

It's one of the few I could find that doesn't have stupidly out-of-whack proportions. That's all I got for Day 11, oh well.

• Thumbs Up 1

Day 11~! 8D *sees question* . . . 

*curls into a wibbling ball* I has no Sonic plushies~~! T~T But I would like some. A both Sonics and Tails and Amy, that Classic Amy plush Soniko posted mah gawd that is too cute, and and a Cream plush and Cheese too. ;A; But but there are no stores here that sell them.

At least I think they don't I don't look for them really . . . xDD;;;;;;; 

If we are talkin figures, then I have to say I am so happy I went out and nabbed myself one of those 10 inch Metal Sonic's.

The bum is just so good looking standing there on my desk. Taunting me with his obvious superiority. Far and away the favorite of my plushies and toys.... although I have to say the Excalibur Sonic toy is a close second on looks alone.

Day 11: Plushies/Toys I Have/Want

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my Sonic stuff here in my dorm, but here's what I own: 

-Jazwares figures of Sonic, Tails, Eggman, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Silver, Vector, Espio, and Classic Sonic, Tails, and Eggman

-Jazwares plushies of Classic Sonic and Tails

-10-inch-tall Metal Sonic (my personal favorite!)

-And some old figures from the Sonic X line

As for what I want...

metalsonicposing2.pngA..

Only with ten fingers.

Also, I'd love to own action figures of the Freedom Fighters with their new designs, and pretty much everything from the Sonic Boom line!

Day 11 Plushies

Not much, I had 3 small plushies of Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, and two larger ones of Tails and Shadow, all but the large Tails plushies are long gone.

Also have this SA2 Sonic figurine with a stand that I got from Comic-con a while back, and a 10-inch Classic Sonic figure, which is really my sister's, but since we've recently had to start sharing a room again I now get to have that on my dresser. Which is great, since I was hella jealous when she got that for her birthday.

I have only two sonic plushies (and a sonic hat from the sonic colors pre-order), one is a normal sized sonic plush and the other one is a...a um...a slightly bigger sonic...plush unsure.png but I do want more of them though, namely one of those metal sonic plushies and maybe a blaze and shadow plushie too.

I had plushies at one point. However, I don't quite remember what happened to them. =| I had a Sonic, Tails, and Shadow plushie, though I do kind of want a Werehog plush. That would be kind of cool. <3

#11:

Ah yes, my biggest shame as a Sonic fan. I HAZ NO PLUSHIES!sad.png

Do I want any?  HELLZ YEAH!

Need one of Sonic, Tails, Blaze, Shadow, and Espio.  Gonna start with my top 5 favorite characters and go from there.

I'm afraid I don't have any plushies, although I'd love to have one of Tails. I don't have any figures either, but those never interested me...

I don't own any plushes or toys. But I do have a Super Sonic keychain if that counts...........

If I would like to have some of dem Sonic merch, I wouldn't mind having that Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver with the Chaos Emeralds since that's pretty freaking sweet if I say so myself. Another one I would like would be either that First4Figures Shadow statue or that Sonic Wii Charger thing. But yeah, that's it from me........

Day 11: Do you have any plu-wait.... what?

Yeah I guess I'm in the minority of people who don't currently have or want any Sonic plushies. It's just... not for me.

I do, however, have a Sonic T-shirt that I use for my pajamas. That's as close as I want to get to that line, though.

Day 11: Hopefully complete

Day 11: Sanic toys.

inline_01.jpg

I played with these things a lot, despite their weird faces and tendencies to not bend a whole lot. Can't remember if they came with the pictured rings, because if they did, those definitely got lost. 

I've also got plushies of Sonic, Tails and Knuckles in storage somewhere. The Tails one is the best, of course, followed by Knuckles. Something about Sonic usually doesn't translate well to a plush toy. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't really have any plushies but if I did I would want one of Tails or Eggman. 

Classic_eggman.jpg

Look at this. I want this. Not really big on toys but some of this stuff is up my alley. Way better than the shit I had when I was a kid anyway. 

I was born too early. 

• Thumbs Up 1