Awoo.

‮‮‮

a mystery

Omg u aliev

So this is why you been away for so long, so you can work on this. Well it's nice to see you back in any case.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been giving this a thorough listen throughout the day, in-between heavy schoolwork. Very good work. Pardon me when I say so, but a good bit of it is reminiscent of the style used in recent Pokémon games, a sort of chilled groove. My only two complaints would be about two tracks: There's one by the name of Electric... uh... something (I reiterate: heavy schoolwork) that starts well enough but only seems to arrive in the air, if you catch me. The other is your Prelude; while quite good once it gets going, the opening bits to it... lack a sort of character evident in the rest of your work, I guess. It doesn't have your thumbprint on it.

If I have any say in the process (which, with me being a much worse electronic musician, you are absolutely free to disregard), I would say to remix the former towards the end, and maybe either rearrange or edit down some of the latter's opening measures. Otherwise, I'm terribly impressed with the work you've put into this, especially at your age. If work like this qualifies for a demo, then I'm quite excited to see the final product. :]

• Thumbs Up 1

For some reason I'm getting this error message:

RQNywuC.png

Which sucks because the whole album isn't being extracted from the folder...

EDIT: No worries now; just had to take each individual track from the zipped folder into a new one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Listened to half the soundtrack, and I have to say I am impressed. I do get the sense of increasing process from the opening track onward builds that 'tension' (if that's a good word). Your knack for using this genre of music is well-versed, not to mention it does gives me vibes of the Sonic Advance series.

• Thumbs Up 1