Awoo.

Mega Man

Cortez

Can you actually guard in this one? That's the only thing I can't stand about the Battle Network games is the inability to guard.

It's a 2D platformer, kinda like a less good version of the classic games.

• 2 weeks later...

You know how everyone says this game looks like a crappy fan game?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhh... Three dudes easily recreated what probably took a while team of people to make. Even the auto-play function is replicated.

And there's more info. Glad to see that there's ONE good thing about this game, is Kalinka Cossack returning, and all grown up.

• Thumbs Up 3

I know this was a few pages back, but somehow I completely overlooked it.

I saw this a while back but forgot about it until now.

Awesome stuff. Chocked full of references and SYMBOLISM to past events and battles with inner demons. It also does something even better than the actual fight in Zero 3: X helping Zero fight Omega with the power of friendship.

Holy shit, I wish we could at least do half of the stuff in that game in that fight. Using an actual shield and sword combo to block and parry attacks instead of just the smaller shots, grabbing and swinging an enemy all around the place and then bring him closer to your sword.

...okay, so we could kinda do some of that in Zero, but not like that.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Is it not possible to lose against Storm Eagle?

From the guy who played the game, he said they made it so that you'd have to try really hard to lose against him.

At least Over-1 looks cool. Gotta say, no matter what direction the series takes, be it the classic jump'n'shoot platforming I'm only interested in playing to the RPG gameplay of Battle Network and StarForce series that I loathe, the artstyle the series has is always awesome.

I like Battle Network and Starforce the most :/

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping because of this awesomeness.

It's sad when fans can celebrate Mega Man's 25th better then Capcom itself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wait, this a DOUJIN album?! Along with the trailer made for it?! Wow, Capcom, this is sad. The fans are putting way more effort into your own mascot's anniversary than you are!

Was that a fan animation? Reminds me all too much of Day of Sigma's style.

Yes it was a fan animation. The remix album is fan made as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Capcom says you haven't seen the last of Megaman on Consoles and Portables

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/14/capcom-promises-new-mega-man-on-consoles?

"“I can say with certainty that you’ve not seen the last of the Blue Bomber on consoles and handhelds, and, with luck, we’ll be celebrating his 50th anniversary, including all of the games you’re going to enjoy over the next 25 years. That said, an issue we’ve had in the past has been talking about games and announcing them before we’re certain they’re going to come out, which unfortunately has lead to profound disappointment for many fans. So for now, I’m going to have to stay mum about any details.”"

Megaman 11 on Ouya and iPhone in 2013 confirmed.

>Implying Megaman didn't die last year and even made it to his 25th anniversary.

EDIT: Yeah Solkia, suck it.

Edited by Blaze the Cat
  • Thumbs Up 1