Awoo.

Mega Man

Cortez

Its seems kind of like the worst time to put a board game out though especially on kickstarter. It just seems like a bad idea cause everybody and their younger brother are on the *capcom sucks* train right now due to how much success the mighty no.9 kickstarter is having, it just seems like really bad timing.

It's PENDING Capcom's approval, it's not a Capcom thing yet, you know.

So stop blaming Capcom immediately.

So you are saying that they could cancel the board game if they want too?

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.themmnetwork.com/blog/2013/10/11/xover-gets-a-zx-world-over-z-armor

Everyone's favorite Mega Man game gets a new expansion on everyone's favorite series!

A ZX world, some new armor...

010.jpg?format=750w

And now, fan boss concepts! Here's a quality one right here.

008.jpg?format=300w

GET HYPED!

oh god why

Edited by SoniManbeast

I played this crap Xover, no pretty character design they put in is worth playing it.

But how does this design work for ZX? it looks like a MMX design if anything.

Wow, the sprites for the player and the bosses look awful. A step up from the iOS version of MMX, but still looks like a horrible attempt at trying to clean up and add more detail to upscaled sprites.

• 4 weeks later...

Megaman Lego Cuusoo project, go back it!!!!

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/16218#

Castle and the Wily Teleport Room.

Added Section 1

delete section
thumb640x360.jpg
change

Click to add picture
*JPG, PNG and GIF formats are available

cancel
spinner-transp.gif
The Metal Man stage. Mega Man has to dodge falling spike blocks and get past the enemies to reach the Metal Man end boss. The Mega Man minifigure has the standard blue outfit and weapon. The set includes Metal Man and a set of power-ups!

Added Section 2

delete section
thumb640x360.jpg
change

Click to add picture

cancel
spinner-transp.gif
The Bubble Man stage with the enemies Mega Man encounters in this stage including the big antler fish, metroid, and frog robots. Mega Man comes in Metal-blade outfit with associated weapon. The set includes the Bubble Man Robot Master and a set of extras including small fish, frogs and metal blades.

Added Section 3

delete section
thumb640x360.jpg
change

Click to add picture

cancel
spinner-transp.gif
The Wood Man stage with all enemies Mega Man encounters in this stage including the big cat, rabbit, chicken and monkey robots. The set includes the Wood Man Robot Master and a set of weapons.

Added Section 4

delete section
thumb640x360.jpg
change

Click to add picture

cancel
spinner-transp.gif
The Dr Wily end bosses: the dragon, Dr Wily's battle spaceship and the final Dr. Wily alien hologram.
The remaining robot masters with their weapons: Flash Man with Time Stopper and Blaster, Quick Man with Quick Boomerang, Heat Man with Atomic Fire, Crash Man with Crash Bomber and Air Man with Air Shooter!

• Thumbs Up 1

Jesus, the comments for that project. that Mario4920 guy did like at least 90% of the 1,150 comments

Talk about a rabid fan o_o.

I would love to see Mega Man LEGOs. Hell, if I was on a class trip, and I saw that, I'd lose my mind. XD
Anyway, on the topic of Mega Man, I'm working on Mega Man Zero 2. The first Zero, in my opinion, was a good game, until I had to grind for Cyber-Elves. At that point, all the fun I had vanished, and I felt empty when I beat it. Zero 2, thankfully lowers the amount of Energy Crystals needed to feed the elves, and I do like the story of Zero 2, including the androgynous Elpizo. I do think the EX skills are pretty cool, and the game still retains its hard as fuck difficulty. Once again, the ranking system still sucks (I'm a C student :3) and while the Chain Rod is pretty cool, I don't use it unless it's either mandatory, or for the shield enemies. The music is pretty kick ass, with Ice Brain, Gravity, Strong Will, Power Boom, being my favorite songs in that game. I haven't beaten it yet, but Zero 2, from my experience, is far better than the first Zero, but it still isn't fully clicking with me, despite me really liking this game.

I would love to see Mega Man LEGOs. Hell, if I was on a class trip, and I saw that, I'd lose my mind. XD

Anyway, on the topic of Mega Man, I'm working on Mega Man Zero 2. The first Zero, in my opinion, was a good game, until I had to grind for Cyber-Elves. At that point, all the fun I had vanished, and I felt empty when I beat it. Zero 2, thankfully lowers the amount of Energy Crystals needed to feed the elves, and I do like the story of Zero 2, including the androgynous Elpizo. I do think the EX skills are pretty cool, and the game still retains its hard as fuck difficulty. Once again, the ranking system still sucks (I'm a C student :3) and while the Chain Rod is pretty cool, I don't use it unless it's either mandatory, or for the shield enemies. The music is pretty kick ass, with Ice Brain, Gravity, Strong Will, Power Boom, being my favorite songs in that game. I haven't beaten it yet, but Zero 2, from my experience, is far better than the first Zero, but it still isn't fully clicking with me, despite me really liking this game.

I actually just got through with zero 2 but all I can say on ranking the stages is to practice. Really, once you've done the bosses like 3 or 5 times their attack patterns start to seem pretty easy to get down with (but nowhere near as easy as some of zero 1's bosses were after learning their patterns).

correct me if im wrong but didnt they do something like this in the previous dead rising games?

Thing is, this is recent while Capcom are struggling for money with people assuming they'll be selling the Mega Man IP.

Capcom continues to milk Megaman's identity, while neglecting to actually make a Megaman game. No one is surprised.

and on his 25th anniversary 

Trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha9-hnEQjIM

Top comment: "Somewhat fitting that Capcom chose to include a Megaman costume in a game about the living dead."

X7 as you truly imagined it.