Awoo.

Mega Man

Cortez

I'd be down for an X10, but some people probably wouldn't be very receptive. They should probably play it safe and do an X9 first.

EDIT: GOD DAMN IT

Edited by G-Force

Then I always considered this to be Mega Man 9. They still did one though. :P

Why would you consider that Megaman 9 when it was released before Megaman 8 and even the story is set right after Megaman 4.

Megaman X Command Mission was at least released after Megaman X8 to justify me thinking of it as X9.

Edited by Random Rhyme 3rd Verse

The last thing I'd want is for them to shit on the X series some more. I don't care what anyone says, I think X8 is just as shit as X6

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl

Despite X8 doing literally everything better than the two previous games that came before and actually turned out to be a pretty good game.

Atleast to me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Every time this thread comes back up, I make some popcorn and fruity slush.

At least Capcom's comment served as a source of laughs for a minute.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, I love the NES Mega Man games!

I've so far played Mega Man 1-4 and, found them surprisingly enjoyable. The thing that does it for me is the music. The Mega Man series in my opinion by far, has the best soundtracks I have ever heard in a video game. In fact, I downloaded these Mega Man games purely for the music, and I would regularly play 'em just to jam to the songs ^^

As for the gameplay... It's good, however I am one of the suckiest gamers on earth, so naturally I find the Mega Man games extremely hard. To me, it's a real achievement to beat a level.

Still waiting around for the X games to get some recognition.

... Though I'm curious; since Classic Megaman's the only one to be getting any exposure as of late, why the hell isn't Powered Up on the PSN Store? Maverick Hunter X is, but I'd gladly buy Powered Up seeing as I haven't played it in years.

• Thumbs Up 3

Aaaaaaaand...I can't play Street Fighters X Megaman. The game lets me enter the stage select menu but I can't do anything after that. I can't move.

And I'm not the only one on the net, it seems.

... you lucky American gits. You get to have Mega Man 6 on the go, and we British have yet to get Mega Man 6 full stop.

... you lucky American gits. You get to have Mega Man 6 on the go, and we British have yet to get Mega Man 6 full stop.

You might get it even before us though! :D

Plus, it'll run full speed since it'll be an American import!

Edited by XD375

That's why we have emulators now.

The fighting is a little too punchy for my liking (considering Megaman is a shooting guy and that's what his games are based on) but other then that it's a great 25 anniversary Mega Man X fan animation.

• Thumbs Up 6

Only issue.

Uses the hideously ugly MMX8 model for Megaman X and Zero instead of the UMvC3 one.  Though this is a really awesome animated project.  Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 3

Only issue.

Uses the hideously ugly MMX8 model for Megaman X and Zero instead of the UMvC3 one. 

And also WUBWUBWUB.

But it was still pretty fantastic overall.

Capcom, MAEK X9 IT WILL SAVE TEH FRANCHIZE!!!!11!!!

I'm sorry but it's so surreal seeing X just beating the shit out of everything in his way without any form of "weeeeehhhh, kill is bad why can't we all get along"

• Thumbs Up 4

I'm sorry but it's so surreal seeing X just beating the shit out of everything in his way without any form of "weeeeehhhh, kill is bad why can't we all get along"

They took his Waifu Best Friend, and when you mess with X's friends shits gonna go down.

Loved how they both left Axel there. Poor Axel, hes the Silver of the Megaman X games...

The fighting is a little too punchy for my liking (considering Megaman is a shooting guy and that's what his games are based on) but other then that it's a great 25 anniversary Mega Man X fan animation.

Just saw this, really awesome stuff. did capcom happen to see this at all?
Edited by goku262002

That was awesome. Makes me really want to see an Advent Children (Complete because that cut is actually good)-esque movie for X, actually.

Also it'd be neat to see X actually have some character development and get over his whole "WAH KILLING IS WRONG" deal. I'm not saying he should be a Blood Knight or anything, just actually interesting.