Awoo.

Mega Man

Cortez

You're thinking of Copy X. X himself was originally slated to be the main villain (possibly as Inafune's way of saying "fuck you" to Capcom) but that was changed. Thankfully.

Wasn't it said X kind of went insane after Zero "died" in the events of X5 in handling the elf wars by himself?

Wasn't it said X kind of went insane after Zero "died" in the events of X5 in handling the elf wars by himself?

Where did you hear that?

That may have been on of the concepts behind making the original X the villain, but X never went insane after Zero died. Especially considering that after X5 he carries Zero's sword to remember him, only to give it right back to him at the start of Zero 1.

Also, X never handled the Elf Wars by himself. Zero was awakened during that time and fought with X to defeat Dr. Weil and Omega to stop their genocide of the world. Then Zero sealed himself again, X probably took his sword again during this period, and then a few centuries later the MMZ series begins.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

You're thinking of Copy X. X himself was originally slated to be the main villain (possibly as Inafune's way of saying "fuck you" to Capcom) but that was changed. Thankfully.

Doctor Weil?

He meant that Inafune meant for THE X to be evil in Zero, apparantly going mad during the interium between X5 and Zero. But when X6 was made without Inafune's consent, he had to change the story a bit, and made the evil X a copy of the real one. Weil had nothing to do with the evil X.

I was asking if that was what he ment

No, he meant Copy X. Not Doctor Weil. Although he is the biggest villain of the Zero series, Copy X was the first villain and was originally intended to be the actual X himself from the X series.

Yesterday, I found an odd glitch with the first game. I beat Guts Man, but a boulder he threw hit me, knocked me BACK THROUGH THE SHUTTER, and made me have to fight him AGAIN. Has this happened to anyone else?

• 4 weeks later...

god I think most people would be less offended by capcom, if they just decided to shoot megaman in the back of the head while laughing and spitting on the fans. :/ This looks terribly lazy.

Oh wait, this isn't a game. Just fucking avatar gear. Well fuck, this is just a bitch slap now.

Edited by Riku

Hur hur hur.... har har har..... ... ... ah hahahahahahaar! HAHAHAHAHAHAAR! HAHA! .... .. ..... . Har!

Capcoms new MegaMan 25th anniversary trailer

megaman-1356112457.jpg

Happy Anniversary!

Finally, instead of just playing as Bad Boxart Mega Man, I can actually be him! Thanks, Capcom! smile.png

rolleyes.gif 

Edited by Komodin
  • Thumbs Up 2

Why even bother if you're not going to put any effort into it? I mean, the Kirby Anniversary at least had a cool game compilation while the Zelda Anniversary had Skyward Sword and the Sonic one had Generations.

• Thumbs Up 2

Personally, I don't think a game to bridge the Classic and X series is a good idea, only because of a tone inconsistency and the change in character designs would make it like comparing 70s Casshan to Casshan Sins.

X series could just be result of a serious argument between Light and Wily.

That picture of the avatar looks like he's suffering and is asking someone to take him off his misery. I mean look at him!

megaman-1356112457.jpg

Capcom sure knows how to piss off the fans. laugh.png

Wait, I thought everyone already knew about this.

We knew about the avatar collection yeah. Thats not the problem. The problem is them making their 25th anniversary trailer do nothing but endorse the avatar products(which no one buys).

Compared to everyone else's anniversary, this is the worst I can't possibly think of anyway capcom could mess this up even more, by releasing a new megaman game that has you solving word puzzles!?

I would actually like this if this wasn't such a big anniversary bitch slap to the fans. Because they look pretty decent and cool on their own, but this is extremely pathetic for an anniversary-celebrating thing. Fuck you Capcom.  

I hate everyhting right now.

You'd think after CoA tried to undo some of the damage with Street Fighter x Mega Man, CoJ would finally get their thumbs out of their asses and actually get their shit together concerning Mega Man.

But here we are, go suck a mega dick Capcom.