Awoo.

Mega Man

Cortez

C'mon guys, cut Capcom some slack.

They went through the hard work of making both of their tie-in anniversary products they've revealed cheap, half-assed cash grabs; and the Megaman here looks like it was intentionally designed to look like shit like BBM from SFxT.

Give Capcom some credit for maintaining consistency :U

I've not played Mega Man outside of one or 2 of the NES games, but that's all they're giving fans? An Xbox Live Avatar clothing collection? That's bull shit. Not to mention it only caters to Xbox Live users. What about other system owners?

You'd think after CoA tried to undo some of the damage with Street Fighter x Mega Man, CoJ would finally get their thumbs out of their asses and actually get their shit together concerning Mega Man.

To be fair, getting together anything big would probably take a while; they wouldn't have anything meaningful or concrete this soon, if they did decide to stop fucking around after seeing SFxMM.

Not that this isn't fucking lame, tho', and not that I have much hope for anything that isn't a further embarrassment for the series.

Oh, Capcom, could you please just stop insulting us and outright say Mega Man is dead already This is just getting more and more ridiculous.

So once again Crapcom make a dumbass attempt at...whatever they were trying to do. You have to feel sorry for this guy.

sadmegaman.jpg

Doesn't matter to me anymore anyway. Crapcom ain't getting any more of my money. If by some miracle, they do release an interesting and cool looking game to play, I'll just buy it pre-owned. It's also satisfying to know that developers hate it when we do that.

I keep thinking to myself "What if Capcom actually expects their fans after announcing these things to go: OH MY GOD GUYS! THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! DAY ONE PURCHASE!:D"

......*Shoots self in the head.

At least Sonic Team tried to give us an anniversary game when they screwed up Sonic 06. This? This is just becoming even more insulting than that.

I hate everyhting right now.

You'd think after CoA tried to undo some of the damage with Street Fighter x Mega Man, CoJ would finally get their thumbs out of their asses and actually get their shit together concerning Mega Man.

But here we are, go suck a mega dick Capcom.

What, you expect the CEOs of CoJ to actually CARE!? Hahahha, oh that's rich.

So, anyone else think CoA should get full control on Mega Man?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

British Mega Man fans, rejoice! By tomorrow, Mega Man 2 will be on the European 3DS Virtual Console!

British Mega Man fans, rejoice! By tomorrow, Mega Man 2 will be on the European 3DS Virtual Console!

AREN'T YOU FORGETTING ABOUT A SUPERIOR COUNTRY?

american-eagle_3.jpg

loljk

Edited by Colasaurus Rex

• 1 month later...

Have you noticed that the cyan used for Mega Man in Mega Man 9 and 10 isn't the same cyan used in Mega Man 1-6?

It is, unless you're playing Mega Man on the Virtual Console where his colours are all messed up due to the way Nintendo's NES emulator outputs images.

I've seen images of the sprites on the MMKB, and the 1-6 sprite has a brighter cyan than the 9-10 one.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

...Well that is so strange. I just checked for myself! I never noticed that before! I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions. >:

So speakin of Mega Man, I played Mega Man X8 on the PC and beat about 7 in different difficulties, anyway I have a little question here... Why haven't 9 and 10 been released to PC as well?

So speakin of Mega Man, I played Mega Man X8 on the PC and beat about 7 in different difficulties, anyway I have a little question here... Why haven't 9 and 10 been released to PC as well?

Are you talking about Mega Man 9 and 10 because X8 was the last X game.

Yes, but I'm sayin this cuz I don't know a game called 'Mega Man 8', if there's one then this answer will satisfy me... And I will, or might, remain silent for good!

It wasn't officially canned yet? Now THAT is the surprising part.

Thats what confuses me, why did Neowiz take soo long announcing this? was it pride or something?

Now that .gif in your sig is nothing but a memory now.