Awoo.

Nine-month-old boy accused of planning murder

Detective Shadzter

This is pretty idiotic, a 9 month old plotting murder. The baby isn't even capable of thinking for itself yet.

It's like having a real life Stewie Griffin.

tumblr_miwaxz8ahm1ribnwko1_500.gif

Seriously though trying to convict a baby is madness.

• Thumbs Up 7

_74035139_babycourt2.png

Come on guys and gals just look at 'em. That's the face of pure EVIL!

But in all seriousness though, I feel much better about myself in terms as intelligence goes seeing as stupid twats like these folks exist.

I can't help but think that everyone here is overreacting. The charges against the boy will obviously be dropped; it was more than likely just a dumb and/or uninformed call by the involved authorities when they lumped a group of people together and charged them all. I mean with some of the reactions here you'd think the boy himself was murdered by the criminals or something...

pretty sure everyone isn't taking this seriously at all so much a just joking in amazement at how dumb some people can be to even consider doing this.:P

I would echo what everyone here has been saying, but... Thing is...

I'd need to still have faith in humanity to lose it again.

This is like trying to sue a caterpillar for unintentionally being eaten by your cat, makes as much sense as putting bombs in microwaves.

JafnJ.jpg

don't underestimate babies

I laughed way harder at this than I should have.

This is probably the biggest joke of 2014 so far, and April Fools was days ago....

So how has the government not realised how ridiculous this is? I mean, I'd love to see the Pakistani police justify this.

Fortunately the higher ups, based on responses, have suspended the guy who pressed the charges in the first place.

It gives me renewed hope that this was just a lower-level case of stupidity and not symptomatic of the entire Pakistani government.

facepalm.jpg

I'm sorry but just what in the actual fuck? Charging a kid for a crime is one thing, but charging a kid who hasn't even been living for a year for a crime?! All my hate humanity. All my hate.

What? WHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! WTF happened in my life. I mean........ really? Seriously? 

This is going to be one hell of a story to tell to your kid when he grows up one day though. 

Honestly, guys, I don't appreciate the jokes. Here in Germany, babies planning murders is a very serious problem.

• Thumbs Up 2

Sorry to ruin the fun but y'know what's sad here?

The police member in question was suspended for this issue that was totally out of line but at least no-one was hurt.

While in certain other countries, police members will be given "paid leave" at the most in all the news articles I read for brutality, sexism or racism against innocent people.

This was honestly a refreshing story to read as far as police idiocy goes.

• Thumbs Up 3

I knew babies were actually demons in hiding

Does this mean I was up to something when I did stuff advanced for a 3-month-year-old? XD.

Remember a few weeks back, when that story came out that everyone in North Korea had to have the Kim Jong Un haircut?

Yeah.

I'm sure this is not what it seems; I mean the guy in the photo laughing says to me this wasn't seriously being contemplated. I would assume it was an admin error of some kind, or the police who filed didn't realise one of the named occupants of residence was 9 months old? I seriously doubt a 9 month old would be charged for murder!!

I don't know guys he could have done it.

I mean, look at this eyes. Those are the eyes of someone who has done some shit.

(Seriously though this is ridiculous.)

• Thumbs Up 1

If I had to make up any justification/reason/excuse/lie whatsoever for any viable situation, this would honestly be the very last thing I would come up with.

Accusing a nine-month old infant for murder, I honestly couldn't make that up even if I tried.

long_neck_ceiling20110725-22047-1pspuu1.

I can't... I mean... WHAT?!?!

They're really serious about this?! How could... I mean, what...? It really amazes me that these guys could ever come to such a preposterous conclusion.