Awoo.

The Swashbuckling Console War Regiment Musketeers

The drunkard from space!

Ok I will see what I can do. But I won't be able to do it today, only tomorrow.

Another thing if I'm supposed to do your avatars I need to know how they are. Are they the same from here or.are they different? 

Use this for me:

37564_1391528158742_3175790_n.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

For me, basically just have SOnic decked out in KH2 SOra gear with any sort of keyblade, doing whatever in the artwork.

So yeah, this'll basically be the character portraying me in title screens/cards of each playthrough/vid:

photo-6065.jpg?_r=1396966676

Live reactions to the Smash Bros Direct is up!

For those of you wearing headphones please lower them when the direct focuses on Mega Man for a brief period, you'll thank me later.

EDIT: By the way Cosmictruffle wants to be represented in the artwork by a truffle with a face slapped on it.

I subbed to you guys so you'd better not stop making videos! :P

Do you want me to tell my subs to go check your channel out? (I have 157 subs but not all of them are active.)

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok kay so in terms of the avatars I have an example of the style I'm using, being the truffle since it's the simplest one.

Give me an opinion of what you guys think.

http://sta.sh/0e12lwplsaq

Great stuff. Got any concept art on how you render our personas/avatars too?

Great stuff. Got any concept art on how you render our personas/avatars too?

Thanks to both of you.

And not yet, I do already have figured out how I'm gonna make them thoughtongue.png

• Thumbs Up 3

Important announcemount! Today we shall be starting our 06 commentary and rest assured it's a long one! As of now we are accepting guest commentators! In the case that there are many applicants, we expect to rotate between guest commentators for segments of parts, with some possible twists thrown in. Those interested need PM all three of us: Jovahexeon, Teoskaven, and Princess Ganondorf in ample time before 4:00 PM NA/Canada/EST.

Also we have a War For Cybertron playthrough pending, guest commentators (adpet knowledge of Transformers franchise be extremely welcome) are welocme to that as well.

PM all three of us if you're in the mood for either.

Skype connection, mic, and/or headset will be needed to participate in the commentaries.

ENjoy!

• Thumbs Up 2

And also, if you want your represntation in the drawn title cards, please provide redhellc with the persona of your choosing for reference on the character that portrays you in the the title cards.

PRESIDENT CROW will be a guest commentator.

But it will have to wait until I get a new mic/headset/whatever.

• Thumbs Up 3

And also, if you want your represntation in the drawn title cards, please provide redhellc with the persona of your choosing for reference on the character that portrays you in the the title cards.

I guess if that's needed; you could use AA4 or AA5 Apollo Justice, either one, doesn't matter:

Ace Attorney 4 Apollo Justice:

Apollo2.png

Ace Attorney 5 Apollo Justice:

306px-Apollo_GS5.png

• Thumbs Up 2

Some people may find this question stupid but I'm going to just ask it anyway. Which would people rather want in regards to the Sonic Heroes playthrough

1. A full traditional playthrough of all stories?

2. All zones and boss fights using 'special' teams?

I didn't knew where to say this, but an urgent comunication: today i may arrive later then usual for various reasons, so feel free to start without me (we still need to finish Sonic 2 if i remember).

Sorry I didn't make it guys, but there was a mix-up on campus concerning someone shop-lifting, I was a suspect, eventually got passed when they found out who the real culprit was, and now I have to attend a court hearing some day later for some reason.

Wow it seems everyone couldn't make it to recordings today for various reasons O.O. I couldn't make it because I haven't slept in a couple days and I had an episode because I forgot to take my medication.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm trying to finish all the editing for the Sonic 06 parts. It's rather time consuming and tedious :/

Perhaps Lady Fate wants us to commentate on 06 together, all for one and one for all.

If you guys were recording tonight (and I was on the guest comm roster for tonight), I won't be able to make it, sorry DDD:

Use this for me:

37564_1391528158742_3175790_n.jpg

Sorry but do you have a full body shot that I could use? Or do you want me to put a liitle of my one input?

Commentary should be starting soon? Do we have our guest commentator(s)? Also redhellc, would you be okay with making title cards for each playthrough, and possibly a different title card for each part of a playthrough in some cases. Y'know akin the sort of stuff Brainscratchcomms, Linkara, Nostalgia Critic, etc, have?

And would you rather come up with the scenario of each title card, have us make requests for what we'll be doing in each title card or a mix of both?

Thanks anyway.

I was thinking of doing a king of common model card and you guys could then put the image you want depending of the game you are playing.