Awoo.

The Swashbuckling Console War Regiment Musketeers

The drunkard from space!

Part 5 of the Sonic 3 & Knuckles commentary is now available for your viewing. Feel free to like, subscribe, comment, criticize, spread the word, ect.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok once again I'm sorry I'm taking so much time, but I decided to try something else because I was getting some troubles with what I was doing before.

So you guys can get a an idea of what I'm doing here is a sketch.

sketch_by_redhellc-d7g7c49.png

What do you guys think?

• Thumbs Up 4

Hmm, looks pretty good in the making.

Ok once again I'm sorry I'm taking so much time, but I decided to try something else because I was getting some troubles with what I was doing before.

What do you guys think?

I'll contact you in private.

What do you guys think?

I think you forgot someone..... Me! (and darkstar)

Now go easy on redhellc, that's probably from our request way earlier.

Woah is there a new member I don't know about?

If there is then I need to now what other avatar I need to do.

Let's see there's Dark Star Ganon, who likes to use Detective Loki, MLR12.jpg as his reference.

Edited by Jovahexeon the AceAttorney

Unless he has something else in mind of course.

Change in plans.

I prefer the full body for my character. Also yes i just joined sorry for yelling.

Edit: here's the picture right here

Ryoga.png

ConsoleWarRegiment, for planned recordings to happen ASAP, are in need of guest commentator to fill the third slot. Those interested may PM me. A skype domain is required though.

OH. OH! A SONIC X COMM. I totally want a spot for this if possible? And I promise I won't flake this time. And I'd also like to reclaim another '06 spot if possible.

PRESIDENT CROW HERE 2 LEAVE A MASSAGE!

CROW finally got that headset which would bring more clearer commentary from me so I can commentate. But I'm booked this week and next week. Busy me indeed. So I'll be one of the guest commentators whenever.

Better play a good game when CROW gets on. D: <

• Thumbs Up 1

OH. OH! A SONIC X COMM. I totally want a spot for this if possible? And I promise I won't flake this time. And I'd also like to reclaim another '06 spot if possible.

Such can be arranged.

Hmm. Because of how well our guest commentators for the most part have been, and how we can't all always be there, but the fact that we need to run a tight ship with consistent uploads made public, we, Swashbuckling Console War Regiment Musketeers, are considering adopting our SOnic X commentary policies of making guest commentators a running theme, especially if we need fill-ins.

That said, a recording session is approaching. Those interested, fell free to let moi know via PM.

Apologies for the delay (due to audio issues), but Part 6 of Sonic 3 & Knuckles is here!

Hmm. Because of how well our guest commentators for the most part have been, and how we can't all always be there, but the fact that we need to run a tight ship with consistent uploads made public, we, Swashbuckling Console War Regiment Musketeers, are considering adopting our SOnic X commentary policies of making guest commentators a running theme, especially if we need fill-ins.

That said, a recording session is approaching. Those interested, fell free to let moi know via PM.

Now made official.

• Thumbs Up 1

Part 7 of the SOnic3K commentary is up!

• Thumbs Up 1

Presenting part 8 of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles!

• Thumbs Up 1