Awoo.

Wii U discussion and upcoming news

Sean

Wow, Reggie really did a good job in that interview! I like how he mentioned Ubisoft and praised their concept for Rainbow Six: Siege, it's interactions with third parties that Nintendo needs.

Also really excited to hear about more modes for Splatoon!

In all of this, i still wonder though what happened to Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem: my worst fear is that it will recieve more news at TGS, hinting to be a japanese exclusive.

Intelligent Systems said it was still going according to schedule at the Code Name S.T.E.A.M. Q&A. I wouldn't worry about it being Japanese exclusive. It's already announced for a western release and Fire Emblem has a new found popularity in the west after Awakening.

In all of this, i still wonder though what happened to Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem: my worst fear is that it will recieve more news at TGS, hinting to be a japanese exclusive.

doubt it, they announced that its still on progress, and they wouldn't tease it without plans to bring it west, either its coming out this year and they wanted to do a major announcement standalone because its more niche, we get a direct, Actualy I think we may get a upcoming Niche direct coming up 

Perhaps with FEXSMT, and pokken Fighters and one or two smaller titles

How would Pokken be niche? It's Pokémon.

A Pokémon fighting game possibly made by Namco, a spinoff, would you call pokemon Snap or stadium mainstream?  

I don't consider Fighting games to be particularly niche. Not as big as some other genres, but not a niche one. That combined with Pokémon would make the game anything but niche.

Pokken, if it exists, was probably not announced because of Smash Bros. Nintendo is focused on hyping it up and not another fighting game. I can see it next E3, but not this year or even early next year.

Person who leaked Devil's Third exclusivity for Wii U a while back has just stated that there are 3 more exclusive titles coming to Wii U that will be announced for Wii U this year.

This is very, VERY good for Wii U. Hell, if they've got an August event coming up, several of those could be announced then, and others at TGS.

Person who leaked Devil's Third exclusivity for Wii U a while back has just stated that there are 3 more exclusive titles coming to Wii U that will be announced for Wii U this year.

one could easily be Fatal Frame, that still has a cult following.. . if pokken fighters is being made by Namco that could be another

Oh, one series that is possible is a new major 3D Megaman on the Wii-u, perhaps a new series

one could easily be Fatal Frame, that still has a cult following.. . if pokken fighters is being made by Namco that could be another

Fatal Frame was already announced, though, wasn't it?

I was reading a bit more from the thread, and he was an interesting one that was pointed out, that Next Level Games was working on multiplat before they decided to essentialy go second party for Nintendo, perhaps with their decidion to get more variety they had them resurrect it with a modified purpose and approach

Its called the Catalyst

[vide]

So, here is that Natsume Wii-u game(their first, and only announced one so far), or at least its fact sheet

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/230973-alphadia-genesis-fact-sheet

BqGc5OjCIAE--DJ.jpg

Natsume Inc.   @Natsume_Inc 
Follow
We're really excited about our first WiiU game, Alphadia Genesis! A full page featured in our #E32014 brochure~

Awww, those pictures of Miyamoto having fun with the kids are adorable. <3 He seems like such a nice guy!

EA - supporting the unsupported.

Seriously. The PS2 gets the yearly FIFA treatment. All that's happening by not putting it on WiiU is the circle of sales.

I seriously doubt FIFA even sells on PS2 anymore, they'd be better off making a Wii U version or no PS2 version at all.

And just like the year before, it'll literally just be recycled from an older FIFA but with updated stats. Can you sue a company of false advertising for that?

And just like the year before, it'll literally just be recycled from an older FIFA but with updated stats. Can you sue a company of false advertising for that?

And they'll still make a huge mint from the casual market that just sees the word, "update" and are fooled into thinking there are.