Awoo.

Wii U discussion and upcoming news

Sean

What the f***

Guys this must be the announcement

Sarcasm or no, don't be silly. Who in their right minds would build up excitement for a guy getting fired? Particularly one who is as well liked and known as Bill.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why now though. We are days before E3.

I doubt he was fired . he either quit or they are cutting down staff at the treehouse. But I would lean more on him quitting

Sarcasm or no, don't be silly. Who in their right minds would build up excitement for a guy getting fired? Particularly one who is as well liked and known as Bill.

Like I said I really doubt he was fired.

Considering that we're one hour away from Nintendo's E3 plans video, which'll probably be something like the Mega 64 video from last year I wouldn't take this at face value quite yet.

Also, I chuckled at him being a translator and then misspelling "forever" :P

Edit: Agh, curse my slow typing on the GamePad!!

I don't get it. Remind who's that guy again?

He is a pr rep for nintendo of America. And comes out the majority of the time miyamoto wants to speak in English to translate

• Thumbs Up 1

This obviously means Nintendo is funding a third No One Lives Forever.

If you watch the Nintendo Directs, you might recognize him. He usually does a segment in them. Short brown hair, glasses. He's Miyamoto's translator.

Nothing can last forever...

Wow.

That would have been a bit dramatic for... Wait a minute. Maybe he's hinting he's in the Nintendo @ E3 2015 video. A long shot, but anything could happen. If they really are going for a boxing theme, maybe he gets punched-out of the park.

*Tumbleweed blows by*

IT'S HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbvzyY1FKr0

DIGITAL EVENT ON JUNE 16 AT 9AM PST

NINTENDO TREEHOUSE RETURNS

BEST BUY AT MARIO MAKER JUNE 17TH 4-9PM AND JUNE 20TH NOON-5PM

NINTENDO WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RETURNS JUNE 14TH

• Thumbs Up 6

Eh, I'll just wait for the direct or conference or whatever they do this year. No interested in any events at American shops (duh) or the Nintendo World Championships.

Just watched the video. I see what Bill was tweeting about now lol!

So, now we know Bill was hinting at something.

What a way to end that video.

Nintendo World Championships... Absolutely great to see them bringing something like that back, should be a blast for those who weren't able to watch back then, and with today's streaming capabilities, it should be better than ever to watch.

And... no Punch Out tease, either. Its all about Nintendo World Championship. It just naturally fit them to play a Punch Out gig for the "training" part of it. Also, Donkey Kong Country gets a 4-second clip! :D

I guess now would be a good time to mention this, now that the first major company has announced it's E3 plans.

I'm hosting a E3 2015 Stream on Taima.tv that'll stream all the big press conferences as they happen (Square Enix's will air shortly after Ninty's though due to them being at the same time) and some other attractions like the World Championships and the Treehouse at E3.

I'll post a link to the stream as we enter June 1st, but for now, have the pretty boring banner for the stream that I've lovingly crafted already.

5NyCWm0.png

Courtesy of SomecallmeJohnny:

CE5hAIEWoAAVvQQ.png

I'm excited for this years Nintendo E3 event.

• Thumbs Up 9

Why did I expect the Fils-A-Mech to show up in the announcement video?