Awoo.

South Park Season 13 discussion.

Crystal Kingfisher

So, what are your thoughts on Season 13 so far? I personally think it's going good, but my favorite seasons will always be 4, 5, 7 (Jennifer Lopez episode FTW), 8, and 11. My favorite episodes of S13 are The Ring (the part where Mickey Mouse beats up the Jonas Brothers is priceless), Fishsticks, and Fatbeard. My least favorite episode would have to be Eat, Pray, and Queef. S13 will continue this fall, so be on the lookout. (we don't have cable or satellite anymore, so we watch all of the SP episodes on DVD or southparkstudios.com now)

BTW, if there is already a topic on this, then please lock this one. I tried and tried to search for a topic on this but I kept getting error messages.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mick

• Crystal Kingfisher

• Kevin

• BakingBluePotatoe

South Park rules! One of my favorite TV shows ever! Season 13 is pretty good so far. I really like the fishsticks episode and The Coon a lot. The Coon is my favorite season 13 episode. Cartman is so hilarious in that episode. He dresses up as a super hero and then nobody cares.

I loved the Jonas Brosthers episode in season 13. They way they poked fun at Disney and how they portrayed Mickey was just hilarious!

............ what's this about fishsticks? o-O

I have yet to see it, if ever... gaahh... I think my station only has reruns of older eps... (up to season 9 I think)

South Park rules! One of my favorite TV shows ever! Season 13 is pretty good so far. I really like the fishsticks episode and The Coon a lot. The Coon is my favorite season 13 episode. Cartman is so hilarious in that episode. He dresses up as a super hero and then nobody cares.

The Coon is classic.

I loved the Jonas Brosthers episode in season 13. They way they poked fun at Disney and how they portrayed Mickey was just hilarious!

Exactly! Plus, I love the part where Mickey is swearing at the Jonas Brothers and telling them how much they suck. That part is awesome as well.

............ what's this about fishsticks? o-O

I have yet to see it, if ever... gaahh... I think my station only has reruns of older eps... (up to season 9 I think)

Go to http://www.southparkstudios.com, you can watch full episodes on there, every episode to be exact. Also on SPS, they have other cool stuff too, like clips, games, an avatar creator, forums, behind the scenes, etc.

South Park Studios dot com is the official and without a doubt the most definitive South Park website. It is the perfect website for anyone who wants to watch any episode.

The next half of season 13 is gonna be great. I just know it. I'm really satisfied with the brand new episodes of South Park. You know why South Park alive and enjoyable? It's due to the fact that the episodes are with the times. Plus the animation and stuff is really simplistic and easy, producing South Park cartoons are somewhat easy.

• 3 weeks later...

The Coon episode was awesome! Its was very fuuny how they made fun of Disney. Did anyone seen the episode when their school watches HSM3?

Edited by SSJ Tenkachi

Haha! The musical episode is totally hilarious. That spoof on HSM3 is funny as all hell! I noticed that the South Park crew really did their homework, did some good research and then produced an excellent spoof on HSM3. Man, I can't stand that HSM trend and they really did a number on it that made me laugh out loud.

Haha! The musical episode is totally hilarious. That spoof on HSM3 is funny as all hell! I noticed that the South Park crew really did their homework, did some good research and then produced an excellent spoof on HSM3. Man, I can't stand that HSM trend and they really did a number on it that made me laugh out loud.

I love the episode that parodies HSM. I hate HSM so much, and I love how they made fun of it. Any episode that makes fun of HSM, The Jonas Brothers, or Miley Cyrus is instantly one of my favorites.

P.S. My favorite parts in that episode are the part where they're watching the movie and Cartman is like "This is cool? This is the worst thing I've ever watched!" and the part near the end where they're all singing and Kyle takes off his hat. (and on Xbox Live my gamer icon is Kyle without his hat)

I was dying of laughter near the end when the four main characters all started to sing HSM-style in their school. Oh yes and Kyle taking off his hat made it hilarious beyond all belief. :lol: Oh yeah, South Park has ultra funny stuff and I love it a lot.

Cuz you know that I'm a gay fish~

I really need to watch this more often, especially since I'm "old enough now" >~< The only eps I've seen recently were the HSM and Twilight parodies.

I really need to watch this more often, especially since I'm "old enough now" >~< The only eps I've seen recently were the HSM and Twilight parodies.

The Twilight episode was awesome too. I despise Twilight so much and all of my friends at school are obsessed with it. It was awesome to see South Park make fun of Twilight, and I love the part where the goths burn down Hot Topic.

♫ Burn it down, burn down, Hot Topic! Burn it down!.....Hot Topic!♫

Edited by Emma Emmerich

The Twilight parody episode is super funny. That was the final episode of season 12. It shows how ridiculously lame Twilight is. It's an episode that revolves around Butters as well. Butters is one of my favorite characters. It makes me want to watch it again.

Well I can't wait until 3 months from now, the next half of the 13th season will air. Yay! I know the episodes will be really memorable.

The Twilight parody episode is super funny. That was the final episode of season 12. It shows how ridiculously lame Twilight is. It's an episode that revolves around Butters as well. Butters is one of my favorite characters. It makes me want to watch it again.

Well I can't wait until 3 months from now, the next half of the 13th season will air. Yay! I know the episodes will be really memorable.

Butters kicks ass. And I can't wait for Season 13 to continue, also the same day it continues, a new SP game will be released for the XBLA.