Awoo.

Dancers of War - Dance + Combat + Johnny Bravo creator [Kickstarter Crowdfunding]

Milo

Found this at Cartoon Brew and decided to make a thread about it. Here's the Kickstarter page! And some info / concept art stuff below! There's also a development video you can check out at the top of the Kickstarter page too.

A Musical Beat 'Em Up from the creator of JOHNNY BRAVO, the founder of Depeche Mode, Yaz, & ERASURE, plus AAA game veterans.

95f2f5cdda9f4b4b04c8dcd1c86d9865_large.j

dbbc089bb9e0f85adc42f4bf5b43cef9_large.j

dd958f015756a0e6aae5dc774f8d0e92_large.j
dcd167af8254ac29d20bafa0547216e0_large.j
dancersofwar2-580x390.jpg
da49a4a02456df6e92d92f180e25d21d_large.j

Currently aimed for a $750,000 goal for a PC release, with an the funding deadline an (unfortunately quite close) May 1st release date. Will come to Mac OS/iOS if they can raise an additional $50,000. Currently has 349 backers with $18,837 pledged.

The project looks like a really fun game with a bunch of humorous ideas propped up behind it, and there's a handful of recognizable talent and support behind it. What do you guys think?

...There's no way this Kickstarter should have bombed the way it did. I haven't heard of it at ALL, and I check Kicktraq's top 10 every day (how else do you think I know about Smut Peddler 2014?) Geez...

I know there's 2 weeks left, but honestly, This ain't even gonna make half the asking amount.

• Thumbs Up 1