Awoo.

[Music] Mesmerist Track Dump

Mesmerist

Hi all,

It's Mesmerist here, and as many of you already know, I produce electronic music, usually house music, both as remixes for the Sonic Stadium and elsewhere. I thought I would set up a topic to showcase some of my work and hopefully receive some feedback on how to improve.

I'm sorry that I'm starting this topic with something non-Sonic related, but if I can get this to be really good, it could prove to be a very big deal for me, and I'd really, really, REALLY appreciate any help I can get with this. I have been working on an electro house remix of the track "Invincible" by Borgeous for a Spinnin' Records remix contest. Spinnin' is probably the biggest EDM label in the world right now, and it would be an enormous deal if I could grab their attention by making a good showing in this remix contest.

The link to the remix contest page is here: https://wavo.me/thissongissick/invincible-remix-contest.

As for my offering, I have spent almost three weeks working on a remix, and I've gotten it about as refined as I can. As such, any pointers any of you could give on how to put the finishing on mixing and mastering a track like this would be greatly appreciated.

A link to my remix can be found here: http://www.mediafire.com/listen/2g1bdxk3c1de9hk/InvincibleRemixWIP4Mastered.mp3.

Any and all help is appreciated, and if you are too busy to help or don't have the resources to help, I understand.

Thanks,

Mesmerist

EDIT: I've updated my track and changed the link accordingly since I first made this post. Also, I would suggest downloading the track instead of using Mediafire's audio player, since said audio player tends to distort the sound.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just submitted one of my tracks as a demo to a label named ZeroThree. You can listen to it and vote for me HERE.