Awoo.

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (Wii U, PS3, 360, 3DS) "Did anyone even buy the first game...?"

Cola

Little fact; the developer Monkey Bar Games/Vicious Cycle was just bought by Little Orbit from D3/Namco Bandai last year, so a 3rd game happening, at least in this form is extremely slim. They're making the new Adventure Time and Kung Fu Panda game.

Little fact; the developer Monkey Bar Games/Vicious Cycle was just bought by Little Orbit from D3/Namco Bandai last year, so a 3rd game happening, at least in this form is extremely slim. They're making the new Adventure Time and Kung Fu Panda game.

...how the hell do these developers get to make licensed games all the time anyway? Do the IP holders not do their research, or do they not give a single shit about how their games turn out? I feel like this kind of thing really should've died out with LJN.

At least SEGA aren't treating a Sonic like this. Sure, he's getting his own show with a game based on it, but at least that game is a high budget project rather than cash-in shovelware.

• Thumbs Up 3

To be fair the second game was pretty well received from what i've heard.

To be fair the second game was pretty well received from what i've heard.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/pac-man-and-the-ghostly-adventures-2

You sure about that? It's mediocre to a tee. These sorts of games tend to be pretty popular with the naive kids they're designed for, and they're not usually totally broken like RoL, but the best reception you can expect for them really is "not actually awful".

Poor Pacman.....

At least SEGA aren't treating a Sonic like this. Sure, he's getting his own show with a game based on it, but at least that game is a high budget project rather than cash-in shovelware.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I can't believe that there's a second GA game. To be fair, it does look better than the first (and certainly better than Sonic Boom), but it's maybe still not as fun as Pac-Man World 1 & 2. I think I'll check it out since it's already deep in the bargain bin.

I know it my mind that people are going to try and constantly compare Sonic Boom with likes of this. I don't think it will ever have the same mediocre reception as Pac-man and the Ghostly Adventures, because of having a competent staff who knows what they're doing. There's no way in hell Sonic Boom will turn out to be anything like this generic trash.

• Thumbs Up 4

I rented the original Ghostly Adventures game when it first came out. I got so bored that I didn't even finish the first world. That's how bad it was.