Awoo.

Ask Questions to Craig Stitt, the mind behind Hidden Palace

Lyra the Pinkhog

Hi guys

Hi guys, special kind of thread.

I've managed to locate Craig Stitt. He's the artist of Hidden Palace Zone in Sonic 2 and worked on Sonic 2 and Sonic Spinball. (He also moved to Insomniac and worked on Spyro and Ratchet and Clank).

Here's his email:

Hidden_Palace_Email.png

I've blacked out his email for obvious reasons but if any of the site staff (such as Mods) want to see the original email, unedited, I am happy to send this to any of them.

So guys, this is your chance to ask any questions about Sonic 2's development or Hidden Palace Zone! I'll read through all your suggestions and consider them carefully. I'm obviously going to try to ask questions that are different to the ones previously answered in ICEKnight's interview so have some novel questions.

Kind Regards,

Laura

And yes, here's an awkward moment. I am Bright Eyes, your infamous troll. Guys, my time of trolling is well and truly at an end. If you want to ban me, then okay. I won't mind. But please don't lock this thread. There are many who love Hidden Palace and want to have the opportunity to ask questions to Craig Stitt.

Please think of these fans, they may be just like you.

Here are my other threads, just in case:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?509852-Ask-Questions-to-Craig-Stitt-the-mind-behind-Hidden-Palace

http://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?showtopic=32895&pid=785180&st=0&#entry785180

(My Retro topic got deleted by the Staff of Retro for not being officially sanctioned by Sonic Retro. Fucking Classic).

Thanks again

(Yes, I have stunned myself that I have actually managed to pull this off. I've finally got a chance to do something meaningful for the Sonic fanbase.)

Can you please forward a copy of that email to Contact@Sonicstadium.org

I won't reply/intervene the the email since it's between you and this person but since you offered might as well take a look. Anyone on the TSS staff would be able to do some additional checking before we all go crazy.

Edit: Yeah I have noticed the members identity, giving the benefit of the doubt even though I should know better given how many of these things pop up each year.

Can you please forward a copy of that email to Contact@Sonicstadium.org

I won't reply/intervene the the email since it's between you and this person but since you offered might as well take a look. Anyone on the TSS staff would be able to do some additional checking before we all go crazy.

It's done smile.png

Thanks for your trust Hogfather. Way better reception than Sonic Retro :)

Edit: Yeah I have noticed the members identity, giving the benefit of the doubt even though I should know better given how many of these things pop up each year.

It's honestly genuine. Thanks for believing me.