Awoo.

Dr. Robowser?

Joseppi

Growing up, my two favorite video game franchises were Sonic & Mario. So I figured I'd merge the two. Then a couple of years ago I decided to do it again. Here's the results.

Dr__Robowser_by_JoeStunna.jpg

Monic_by_JoeStunna.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've always thought about doing a cross between Toad and Tails and Luigi and Knuckles or vise-versa. I could never figure out who should cross with who best. lol I did do Yoshi and a Chao. I don't know what happened to it. I may just have to do it again.

• Thumbs Up 1

Monic, XD. Makes me want to say "Monica" for some reason, ^^.

Cool mixes though, that nose on Monic is scary funny, X3. I'd love to see some crosses between other characters too. Maybe we can have our very own Olympic game with them, XP.

-Blur

I'm actually working on some new ones now. Here's my complete list. If you can think of some better name than the ones I have, let me know.

Complete List of Characters I'm Making

Luils = Luigi + Tails

Donkles = Donkey Kong + Knuckles

Wadow = Shadow + Wario

Watal Sonigi = Metal Sonic + Waluigi

Peamy Rostool = Amy Rose + Peach Toadstool

Blaisey = Blaze + Daisey

Rougelina = Rouge + Rosalina

Edited by Joseppi
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hmm, I think a Chao and Toad combo would be pretty awesome, 8D. The both seem like the endless responds of kindness in each of their respective games, ^_^.

-Blur

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh I totally forgot to add my Chao combo. And it's the one I'm currently working on. lol

It's called Chaoshi. Obviously a Chao and a Yoshi.

I have been trying to find one to work with Toad. And I thought about using a Chao since they are both little characters. But in the long run I chose to cross a Chao with Yoshi because they both come in many varieties and hatch from eggs. Mushroom people also come's in different varieties, but I usually look at Toad as one character in particular and Yoshis as a species of characters like Chaos.

Hmm, I could maybe merge Toad with Omochao though. Omoad... I don't know.

What would be best?

Toad + Chao

Yoshi + Chao

Toad + Omochao

Toad + [insert Sonic Character Here]

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

And now for my Donkey Kong/Knuckles mash-up, Donkles.

Donkles_by_JoeStunna.jpg

ROFLMAO

Donkles.

Request to make this my signature.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah you can make it your sig. I'd be an honor for me. I can edit it for you if you want anything special done with it.

• Thumbs Up 1