Awoo.

Bloodborne (PS4) "To Byrgenwerth we go!"

Badnik Mechanic

Funny little AI pathing trick I found while having a go at a hunter (who has stupidly high stats by the way) i'll go back and beat him legit on another playthrough but this was just too funny to pass up at the time. Video is spoilered since he's one you find a bit later into the game.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05/25/bloodbornes-patch-1-04-full-patch-notes-now-available/

There was a new patch for the game, and it tweaks several features.  The ones that stood out to me are removing the level range requirement when doing co-op with a password, and raising the stored blood vial and QS bullet maximum from 99 to 600.  Those are very welcome improvements in my opinion.  One less complexity when trying to play with friends, and much less need for grinding vials and bullets.  Sounds good to me.

The ones I was digging is beast being a hell of a lot easier to get now apparently, and now the insight store only requires 1 insight to gain access to? I also heard they added some things for the shop, but yeah, all very welcome changes. Will be fun to strut around my friends game when he finally gets it with my current character haha

• 3 months later...

Well it took a while, but I finally found the time to start the game and finish it, in fact I just this second got the platinum trophy on it.

My god that was wonderful.

Bloodborne by far is one of the best games I've played for a long time, the combat, the environments, the enemies, it actually feels like I'm fighting for my life instead of turtling and waiting for an opening. 

The boss fights were also pretty epic too.

Everybody else has said pretty much what I want to, but my goodness, I just really want to play it again, and again because this was one spectacular ride! 

The only negative I can think of was that crow NPC is amazingly bugged so it locked me out of the blades of mercy until NG+.

Oh well... time to dream, until the expansion.

• Thumbs Up 1

iSFgS9h.pngiSFgS9h.pngiSFgS9h.png

I think I saw a full beast mode with the claws. Expanded movesets for existing weapons?

Putting aside money and going on blackout for any further media.

• Thumbs Up 1

What's so contreversial about the complete edition? I thought people liked when games do that.

Yes than a year after the main game..? 

Well yeah I admit that it's weird, but doesn't seem all that big a deal to go raising your pitchforks over. Plenty of people haven't picked up the game yet due to not owning a PS4. 

It's a way to get a bunch of extra sales from people that still haven't purchased the game and offers a physical release for the DLC.

I don't think it's a problem, plus the DLC cannot be played without the base game so it's the most reasonable option to provide a retail version.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an email congratulating me on my platinum... as a reward Sony have given me a premium theme.

Anyone else get one?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Running a character through the game in preparation for the DLC. Anyone going spoiler-free, beware the Bloodborne subreddit. People are posting spoilers even in topics warning about spoilers. I had a pretty nifty new rune spoiled that way, so I'm avoiding the place like the plague. Not long to wait now...

Yeah, i'm pretty hyped for this DLC. 20 hours+ of content with a buttload of new weapons (honestly way more than I was expecting) is going to add quite a bit of replayability to this game.