Awoo.

Bloodborne (PS4) "To Byrgenwerth we go!"

Badnik Mechanic

Honestly, I think my favorite thing about the trailer was Hidetaki Miyazaki's big name drop. I'm really glad he's becoming a recognized industry figure.

Honestly, I think my favorite thing about the trailer was Hidetaki Miyazaki's big name drop. I'm really glad he's becoming a recognized industry figure.

Same. Respect to Big M.

• Thumbs Up 1

Still, the lack of a PC version makes me sad, because we'll likely be getting 30fps, and I don't think I can stomach playing Souls at anything less than 60.

Sorry, but Famitsu had a cover story on the game, and......

"The game is aiming for 1080p resolution at 30 frames per second when it launches."

http://gematsu.com/2014/06/bloodborne-character-customization-online-support#iJYppj33jBmybiWC.99

WHY

Impressions!

• Demo is 30 mins long
  • Bloodborne is more aggressive than Demon's Souls
  • The city is called 'Biarnhem' ?
  • City is very densely layered. 'More complex than Thief'
  • Combat is much more aggressive
  • They dual wielded in the demo: Firearm and what they call a 'Sawcleaver' one in each hand.
  • Firearms are a close-range weapon, to stun enemies, create counter-attack opportunities.
  • Sawcleaver was transformable, and many weapons will be.
  • 'You cannot play this the same way as Demon's Souls' - Have to be more aggressive
  • Targetting the same level of difficulty as Demon's Souls.

More impressions. He seems really hyped!

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/96i0v0/bloodborne-e3-2014--eyes-on

The most exciting part, to me, is how proactive the NPCs are said to be. It seems things won't be as stationary as they were in the Souls games.

Also the graphics made his jaw drop. With this style, it seems this game is going to be a hell of a looker. The webm's look like crap compared to what he saw.

NPCs patrolling were going to be in the original Dark Souls but they couldn't do it, happy to see it realized.

Lack of shield turtling will spice up combat for sure. Parrying/dodging > blocking.

NPCs patrolling were going to be in the original Dark Souls but they couldn't do it, happy to see it realized.

Lack of shield turtling will spice up combat for sure. Parrying/dodging > blocking.

Yep. Metal Gear Rising proved this.

Damn you can tell it's Alpha all right. Dem framerate drops. Still looks fantastic.

Yep. It's Demon Souls 2 alright...dat 10fps tho. LOL. They still have loads of time. I'm expecting 1080p/60fps though because if Uncharted 4 looks like that and they are aiming for 60fps as well then I'm sure this game can do it too but this game doesn't really need 60fps though.

They're going for 30fps because From Software isn't Naughty Dog. A locked 30fps would be in fact quite the improvement from their past games too. SCE seems pretty intent on pushing the game so I'd imagine they'll get access to quite a few first party tricks.

Holy shit. That's absolutely gorgeous. Even better than I expected.

Game comes out in 292 days. God I need it now.

Because it's unfinished and that old build looks like Dark Souls 2 (read: last gen). Current build of the game is a generational leap, they'll show that one in all of its glory when it's more polished and everyone will shit their pants.

The first appearance of Demon's left an off-putting taste as it was rough as hell. Sony wants to avoid that.

This was the trailer that was intended to be shown at TGS last year, before they had decided on Bloodborne as the name. It looks really rough compared to the leaked footage we got at E3 though, so I can see why it wasn't shown.