Awoo.

Bloodborne (PS4) "To Byrgenwerth we go!"

Badnik Mechanic

I ain't getting the game, but I'm REALLY happy that it's doing so well. The PS4 desperately needed a critically acclaimed exclusive.

But I'm not getting it until next month....STAHP TEASING MEH SAMIH!! :(

Seriously though, I'm glad that there's finally an PS4 exclusive that's doing really well, I hope Sony keeps this up throughout the rest of the year.

Money has been taken but the parcel still shows up as not sent.

Amazon pls.

PS: i hate everyone playing right now

• Thumbs Up 1

Best review of the game

"Dis be one'a dem 'mass-o-chist' games"

9.6 from GameTrailers, reviewed by Ben Moore

Hmmm what's this? An email from Game?

Great news! Your order has been dispatched and will be delivered soon: Bloodborne Nightmare Edition

dH5SAJs.gif

Soon! Soooooon!!!

Meanwhile at Yoshida's house....

3wdYNFp.png

Post just after the review embargo lifted.

Hmmm what's this? An email from Game?

Great news! Your order has been dispatched and will be delivered soon: Bloodborne Nightmare Edition

dH5SAJs.gif

Soon! Soooooon!!!

My Amazon shipment left too, but it was "just" the Collector's. I mean, Nightmare Edition? How can you afford everything Hog. How.

Fake, I have it on good authority the PC version releases two days after the Mario Galaxy Collection on Xbone.

Must resist not getting Bloodborne...

I have too many games to catch up on for peaksake! =(

My Amazon shipment left too, but it was "just" the Collector's. I mean, Nightmare Edition? How can you afford everything Hog. How.

I can't. I've not bought many 'new' games for a while now, certainly not collectors editions, but wasn't going to let this one pass me by. 

Now... if only I could find a Japanese Dark Souls 2 CE. 

every day I'm beast huntin'

Did you rip that thing's eye out ten seconds in? Holy shit

• Thumbs Up 1

>dark souls 2

I know... but... In Japan, the game came with swords! And shields! Don't you want to play a game with a sword and a shield!? 

Ohhhh just think, if Bloodborne gets a licensing deal, we might get replica saw blade weaponry! 

• Thumbs Up 2

Well fuck, looks like I'll be getting it eventually then. I really don't like playing on my consoles anymore and I'd rather play on a "superior" experience using my gaming PC.

btw lots of tears in the comment section

I probably won't be getting this game until I play Dark Souls (and get a PS4 XP) and such but I'm glad to see the raving reviews. It's about time PS4 gets an amazing exclusive!

Man whoever's in that video get your facts right!!! Demon's Souls never came to PC and it will continue to do so since Sony co-developed and published the game.

Same with Bloodborne. Published by Sony, even funded and codeveloped with Sony. Bloodborne will never come to PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't like playing on my consoles anymore and I'd rather play on a "superior" experience using my gaming PC.

This is From Software, you ain't getting a superior PC experience.

• Thumbs Up 2

I only posted it because I saw it and I can't really talk about the game much as I don't own a PS4, but Amazon France isn't really trustworthy in their "leaks"

Mods, my good man. Mods.

Dark Souls 2 was actually ported to PC very well.  only problem is being a worse game

Man I don't know what to do now. I really want to get it on PC especially after hearing that the game struggles to run at a smooth framerate but there's the chance it won't ever come out.

Good points on the Sony funding. Though, didn't Titanfall get picked up by Microsoft and ended up having a PC port? I know we will probably never get an Xbox One port but according to the IGN video, the leaks have been right on the target before.