Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

OH DEAR GOD.

YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WATITING FOR THESE TWO WORDS TO BE TRUE. I CAN FINALLY SAY IT!

HOENN CONFIRMED! HOENN CONFIRMED! HOENN CONFIRMED! HOENN CONFIRMED!

Well, the thing is, did anyone read a brand new adventure in the trailer? Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking?

That's right.

Is anyone thinking... sequels?

• Thumbs Up 1

FINALLY!

Now I really have to get a 3DS.  I can't wait to see how this fares compared to the original, especially in the music department.  The bumped up rating does leave me curious, as well, but it's probably not even anything major.

FUCK YEAH!! HOENN CONFIRMED BITCHES!!!!

And they had better give Sceptile and Swampert some Mega Evolutions.

That's good news! Even though gen 3 was one of my least favorite gens, I'm still pretty excited for these remakes.

Looking forward to the remix of the awesome soundtrack, with soundfonts that don't suck ass due to the limitations of the GBA.

Also, I want to see if they create the most terrifying Mega-legendary of all; the weather-team grim reaper that is known as Rayquaza.

• Thumbs Up 7

Meh, much?

I've fallen out of favour with the Pokémon series ever since XY proved to be the weakest entires to date in my opinion. Plus the series is beyond stale now. RS happened to be my next least favourite games, so for remakes of them to be announced with so little fanfare really does nothing whet my appetite. I expected to still be excited over the next Pokémon reveal, but this has yet to manage that unfortunately.

• Thumbs Up 1

10330263_489567474478397_802077421789985

So you know how Vita is Latin for 'life'?

Playstation Mortem.

HAHA!  SHOTS FIRED!

Looking forward to the remix of the awesome soundtrack, with soundfonts that don't suck ass due to the limitations of the GBA.

Also, I want to see if they create the most terrifying Mega-legendary of all; the weather-team grim reaper that is known as Rayquaza.

Oh my gosh!!!  You just reminded me that Mega Evolutions are a thing!  I'm so hyped now!  Mega Rayquaza would just be... ooooooomg.

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah. That came out of no where. The box art looks great. Love the coloured cases. Hope the cartridges match that. I'll probably go for Sapphire as I got Ruby as a present back then and I usually go for the Blue versions. My starter will probably be Mudkip since I already have my Torchic from X. The whole "new world" stuff has me curious.

Wonder why they didn't wait for E3 for this, though. Would've been fairly big. I'm sure we'll get a longer trailer for it there at least.

Also cool: worldwide release again. Guess we can expect that always now.

10330263_489567474478397_802077421789985

So you know how Vita is Latin for 'life'?

Playstation Mortem.

The Vita is already "dead". The 3DS doesn't need this to kill it. =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

PEOPLE OF THE HOENN REGION, REJOICE!!!

Fucking finally!!! I've been waiting for a moment like this to happen for long time after HeartGold & SoulSilver came out. My childhood is literally crying in tears of joy for this! Although, it was pretty inevitable for Game Freak to make a remake of Ruby, Sapphire & Emerald, but didn't know when it was gonna happen. I can't wait to explore Hoenn again! biggrin.png

The Vita is already "dead". The 3DS doesn't need this to kill it. =P

You misunderstand the importance of "tea-bagging."

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh man Hoenn is like the one region I never played as a child, so I caught up with Emerald and enjoyed it (apart from some lackluster enemy team and E4 team lameness, and all the water), but this is gonna be awesome.

Honestly, I'm excited almost for the remix of Route 120 alone.

Who else is going to BLIND NUZLOCKE????!?!??!

• Thumbs Up 1

PEOPLE OF THE HOENN REGION, REJOICE!!!

Shouldn't that be, "People of the Hoenn Region, Regice!!!"?

• Thumbs Up 9

Now you can rage on all of the Water routes and listen to trumpets in glorious THREEE DEEEEEEE

This calls for music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubT2SHlePYc

Shouldn't that be, "People of the Hoenn Region, Regice!!!"?

Booo! On a serious note I'm really excited for this

I haven't played Pokémon properly since Ruby and Sapphire and the Gold and Silver remakes, so I was hoping a Ruby and Sapphire remake would be on the way. The way they've revealed it just screams damage control over their latest financial news, though. This has got to be the weakest unveiling I've ever seen from Nintendo. Even a teaser would have been better than a quick slide show of buzz words, whoosh sounds and early boxart designs. 

• Thumbs Up 3

This is awesome news. Though I'm sure everyone expected this coming (was there any indication that GF wouldn't remake gen3?), I'll be among the first to pick this up because gen3 is in serious need of a modern lick of paint. Plus, this finally gives me a good reason to buy Pokemon Bank, since I never was that interested in online storage.

One request though: please find a way to incorporate both evil teams in both versions. For example, fighting Team Magma in Alpha Sapphire's post-game and vice-versa.

• Thumbs Up 1