Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

The whole "newly discovered" thing is questionable at best anyway.

How the crap do you miss 100 new species that are literally crawling everywhere?

I'd expect this in our world, but not this world.

The whole "newly discovered" thing is questionable at best anyway.

How the crap do you miss 100 new species that are literally crawling everywhere?

I'd expect this in our world, but not this world.

Probably some kind of sick experiment created by a council of Pokemon Professors in which they deliberately hold back how many pokemon actually exist to see how long kids can stand trying to catch a specific bunch, only for them to move the goalposts by revealing even more pokemon, and rinse and repeat.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ruby-Sapphire_Littleroot_Town_1.png

p16_04_vfn.jpg

p15_01_rvb.jpgp16_02_zwk.jpg

Ok, that Treasure Chest/present box on the shelf is new.

p40_01_fia.jpg04.png

The trainer standing outside now has green hair.

p40_02_yfu.jpgRustboro_Gym_RS.png

It seems the Gym Layout has been changed and another trainer was added.

EN_V1_p40_03_srj.jpgPokemonRuby_160-1.png

Nice to get a Badge Case this time.

EN_V1_p41_05_rzx.jpg 463796-pokemon-emerald-version-game-boy-

They bought back the Pokédex's roulette design.

EN_V1_p42_01_bwi.jpg

I hope I can buy a Sableye T-Shirt for my character.

EN_V1_p42_05_oky.jpgp42_06_ejp.jpgEN_V1_p42_07_mrr.jpg

That Evolution Background looks cool.

Notice the characters wearing a Mega Bracelet set with a Key Stone, that mysterious stone needed to achieve a Pokémon’s Mega Evolution!

So in this game, they're called Mega Bracelets instead of Mega Rings.

p32_05_zed.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

So Brendan is tanned/Dark skinned in the art but not in the game. I think customization is still in.

Looking at the battle snippets, it seems the backgrounds are even more like the GCN games.

That's something I like. It means that come gen7, the battles themselves will probably be like the GCN games.

So Brendan is tanned/Dark skinned in the art but not in the game. I think customization is still in.

Look at the gif in Sonictrainer's signature above your post, Brendan looks pretty tan there compared to most other 3D models even if he doesn't seem it at first.

I find it hard to believe they can make the Cooltrainer or Pokemon Ranger designs even better than the ones in X&Y...but I sure as hell want them to try.

The trainer standing outside now has green hair.

Ruined forever.

I love the new look for Roxanne's gym, can't wait to see how the others have been designed.

They'll probably just ignore it. The new Pokémon in Gen II were supposed to have been just recently discovered, weren't they? Yet they were around for FR/LG.

Except HG/SS went and retconned it.

When you talk to Jasmine before her gym battle, in the original Gold, Silver and Crystal she talks about how the steel types had recently been discovered, but it was changed to something completely different in the remakes.

• Thumbs Up 1

EN_V1_p41_05_rzx.jpg 463796-pokemon-emerald-version-game-boy-

They bought back the Pokédex's roulette design.

Eh, pointless nostalgia pandering where I doubt anyone cared. The Pokédex from HGSS and XY were far superior. Especially HGSS's with the simple colors.

The-newly-improved-Pok%C3%A9dex-with-mor

Thought that button on the bottom looks like it can be used to switch between the two types. Hopefully it's more like HGSS's and less like the XY's one that had the weird filter. Just a clean look where you can find Pokémon fast.

Except HG/SS went and retconned it.

When you talk to Jasmine before her gym battle, in the original Gold, Silver and Crystal she talks about how the steel types had recently been discovered, but it was changed to something completely different in the remakes.

Sure, but that's irrelevant to my point =P

It's disappointing that they still don't have full 3D but good that there seems to be more depth added to the cities and gyms..

I hope the battle framerate has been addressed or at least looked into...

Secret Bases confirmed? 

Obviously. Also Nintendo removed the original picture (that one) from the site and replaced it with a photoshopped one without the hole.

Scratch that, now they replaced it with a new picture from a different angle.

Loving how this stuff looks so far! That screenshot gives me hope about Secret Bases. Hopefully they'll be bigger this time and get rid of the decoration limit!

Mega wise ehh....Not really liking Mega Sableye to be honest. Really hope Zangoose and Seviper get Mega Evolutions.

kraHMMA.jpg

This is probably fake, but I think this is a pretty realistic guess at what Pokémon will get mega evolutions. Especially Metagross.

I've said it once and I'll say it again:

Mega Muk, if you please.

That's nasty and you know it.

Ya know guys, someone made a similar poster when X&Y were coming out...pretty sure its the same deal. That said, Mega Metagross with Analyctic would be too good.

Eh, those Pokemon seem a bit too obvious to me. Both pairs of version exclusive Pokemon + Sableye? The signature Pokemon of both Team Bosses? Lati@s? Big fan favorites like Flygon and Salamence and Metagross?

Had this line of Pokemon included not-first-to-come-to-mind Pokemon like Altaria, Cacturne, and Whiscash, I'd be more inclined to believe it. Right now though, I'm skeptic.

Still, it's more or less confirmed that Sharpedo and Camerupt are getting megas-- or at least heavily implied, given Archie and Maxie's keystones.

Dragon/Fairy mega altaria, though. That would be sweet.

Eh, those Pokemon seem a bit too obvious to me. Both pairs of version exclusive Pokemon + Sableye? The signature Pokemon of both Team Bosses? Lati@s? Big fan favorites like Flygon and Salamence and Metagross?

Had this line of Pokemon included not-first-to-come-to-mind Pokemon like Altaria, Cacturne, and Whiscash, I'd be more inclined to believe it. Right now though, I'm skeptic.

To be fair, Mega Lati@s leaked a long time ago from XY's code, so that at the very least is correct.

....wait, you guys think Maxie/Archie gain control over Groudon/Kyogre and use their Mega Stones to access their Primal Forms?