Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

Flannery and the rest look relatively unchanged, are you sure this is official?

As long as Flannery remains cute, hot and with her belly naked , I'm totally fine with it.

• Thumbs Up 3

Flannery and the rest look relatively unchanged, are you sure this is official?

What do you mean by unchanged? They're clearly wearing new outfits. Wattson's got a new jacket for example.

If it's that their designs look the same as usual it's because remakes don't really change designs all that much.

Except for Team Aqua and Magma.

Mega Metagross is pretty much saying "hey guys can I still be OU?"

Glad he got a buff after going through a lot of shit after the Steel nerf.

He'll remain in UU and like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will depend on its stats and ability I think.  If it got Levitate for instance I think Metagross would be OU viable again.

A translation I saw on Reddit said the ability is Tough Claws.

Hopefully for stat changes, Metagross would have an increase in both defenses. I'm not sure on attack though, since it's already stupidly high and with the 30% boost on contact moves Mega Metagross could inch its way back to OU.

Notable moves that get increased damage are Meteor Mash, Bullet Punch, the elemental punches, and Zen Headbutt.

Mega Metagross is here baby and looking awesome! Ready to rain some terror on the poor souls.

I see the Gym Leaders, it's Flannery, Wattson and Norman and I can definitely see Elite Four Sidney, a bit, in the middle bottom. I hope we can get better resolution on their official art.

More CoroCoro.

Look. More Pikachu stuff that we don't need! And it's called Madame Pikachu. ...What is this going to be?

The new Pokedex design is interesting, to say that least.

corocoro8143.jpg

corocoro8144.jpg

And Brawly is here, too. I can't tell if he's a surfer anymore.

The new Pokédex resembling a GBA is kind of adorable.

• Thumbs Up 7

Is there a reason why we have spoilers?

Anyway, Brawly looks...well...like a brawler, so I suppose that's a fitting redesign than the surfer dude persona, especially for a fighting gym leader.

corocoro8145.jpg

corocoro8146.jpg

I AM VERY CONFUSED. Why is there so many different kinds of Pikachu?

There's a Madame, a Hard Rock, an Idol, a Wrestler, and a Doctor?!

BsRMlaeCcAADTrX.jpg

And why is Phoebe a loli now?

• Thumbs Up 1

Was that a Pikachu dressed up in fancy garbs I just saw?

I was wondering if anyone else saw that too.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind... there seems to be A LOT different costumes for Pikachu, at least six. But, what is this and what is it for? I love the nice touch that Game Freak did with the Pokedex, making it resembles the Gameboy Advance which seems fitting. Also, Hi Professor Birch.

I'm also digging that Brawly is packing shades with his redesign.

Sidney has a Key Stone in his watch.

Mega Shiftry...confirmed?

tumblr_n8jx7uvO9E1r1alb2o1_1280.jpg

Look, it's Flannery!

• Thumbs Up 2

Look, it's Flannery!

Mmm...it seems that they changed her itsy-bitsy little shirt into...a red top? I'm not sure.

Also, I'm glad that jolly old Wattson is still a jolly old guy.

Look, it's Flannery!

Now that I've got a better look at the Gym Leaders, I wanted to ask why is Magneton being showcased along with Wattson? Is it like showing what Pokemon the Gym Leaders have on their team? But it seems that the others have their signature Pokemon being shown and Wattson's is Manectric. Same would go for Sidney because his signature is Absol, which would make for Mega Absol.

Now that I've got a better look at the Gym Leaders, I wanted to ask why is Magneton being showcased along with Wattson? Is it like showing what Pokemon the Gym Leaders have on their team? But it seems that the others have their signature Pokemon being shown and Wattson's is Manectric. Same would go for Sidney because his signature is Absol, which would make for Mega Absol.

Wattson's signature was Manectric only in Emerald. It's stupid, but they're trying to be somewhat authentic to the original, I guess.

As for Sidney, I guess they're changing it just so they can focus on the new Mega Evo instead of reusing a previous one.

Looks like Phoebe has a Dusknoir! Does this mean the Hoenn dex will include Pokémon from Gens 4-6? That's interesting.

Also she looks younger, it's weird. Aaand Pokémon Amie is back which is great. Aand what else.. Flannery, yes.

And Pikachu privilege confirmed.

Looks like Phoebe has a Dusknoir! Does this mean the Hoenn dex will include Pokémon from Gens 4-6? That's interesting.

Also she looks younger, it's weird. Aaand Pokémon Amie is back which is great. Aand what else.. Flannery, yes.

And Pikachu privilege confirmed.

Wattson's signature was Manectric only in Emerald. It's stupid, but they're trying to be somewhat authentic to the original, I guess.

As for Sidney, I guess they're changing it just so they can focus on the new Mega Evo instead of reusing a previous one.

I guess that makes sense, but still...

corocoro8145.jpg

corocoro8146.jpg

I AM VERY CONFUSED. Why is there so many different kinds of Pikachu?

I think the Pikachu are representing the Pokemon Contests:

-Cool/Spicy - Eyebrows Pikachu

-Beauty/Dry - Madame Pikachu

-Tough/Sour- Sumo Wrestler Pikachu

-Smart/Bitter - Nerd Pikachu

-Cute/Sweet- Idol Pikachu

I wonder if this means they added the dress up element from Super Contests like in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.