Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

Why does everyone like Flannery so much? Is it because she's hot (no pun intended) or something?

Yes

She's also a complete dork.

• Thumbs Up 9

Yes

She's also a complete dork.

Everyone loves dorks, or at least I do.

Can I also mention that she's got awesome looking hair.

I beginning to edge toward getting AS, but now the version-exclusivity if Zangoose to OR is pulling me back again.

Heeeelp T-T

I have all 718 Pokémon in X, so I can breed you a Zangoose and trade it to you once ORAS is out..

Why does everyone like Flannery so much? Is it because she's hot (no pun intended) or something?

She's just one of the few gym leaders that actually has a personality. She is an interesting/memorable character, something the Pokemon series really doesn't have a lot of.

Edited by JAiRO
  • Thumbs Up 1

I have all 718 Pokémon in X, so I can breed you a Zangoose and trade it to you once ORAS is out..

Actually I can probably just transfer the Zangoose I have in X via Pokemon Bank.

...huh, why didn't I just think of that in the first place >_>

Flannery_art.png

I have to say though..I miss how big how her hair was.. so big and flared out (which works as a fire-type gym leader). It was a big part of her,,figuratively and literally..for me..)=

I'm really impressed with how expressive the characters feel compared to XY. XY wasn't bad or anything, but it's really noticeable, particularly with Flannery, how they're feeling and how they emote. It's a very nice touch.

Actually I can probably just transfer the Zangoose I have in X via Pokemon Bank.

...huh, why didn't I just think of that in the first place >_>

Haha :)

I'm thinking of transferring one Pokémon from X to AS for my team (a bit like Ash keeping Pikachu : since the character has just moved in Hoenn, I'd like to have him/her one Pokémon as I picture him/her coming from Kalos) but there are so many Pokémons I like. These days I hesitate between Zorua or Scraggy...

One thing I do want to take notice of (but others may not see it or I'm just crazy or some crap)

Is it me, or is Sugimori's art has improved that much that everyone look a bit younger than their original designs? I don't know just throwing it out there. 

Awww Flannery is adorable there! X3 I have noticed with that picture and the one of Birch and the Poochyena that the 3D models look a lot more expressive now. I like that since it gives the characters more personality. And that was actually one of my irks with XY; most of the characters were rather forgettable, especially most of the gym leaders (besides Korrina), Lysandre and Diantha.

Haha :)

I'm thinking of transferring one Pokémon from X to AS for my team (a bit like Ash keeping Pikachu : since the character has just moved in Hoenn, I'd like to have him/her one Pokémon as I picture him/her coming from Kalos) but there are so many Pokémons I like. These days I hesitate between Zorua or Scraggy...

That is, if they allow you to transfer Pokemon from the get-go ;)

Even if it's, like, after the first gym, I'll imagine that the Pokémon was just late xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Considering Pokemon Bank will be accessible as soon as you get access to the Pokedex and your first Pokemon you could transfer early

• Thumbs Up 2

Considering Pokemon Bank will be accessible as soon as you get access to the Pokedex and your first Pokemon you could transfer early

Wait, doesn't that mean I can basically bring my super high leveled Pokemon at the beginning of the game? That's pretty game breaking, but where's the fun in sweeping everything.

Don't really high leveled Pokemon not obey you until you get more badges?

Ah yeah. I forgot about that. Never mind then.

One thing I do want to take notice of (but others may not see it or I'm just crazy or some crap)

Is it me, or is Sugimori's art has improved that much that everyone look a bit younger than their original designs? I don't know just throwing it out there.

I wouldn't say 'improved' as much as 'developed'. He draws human characters with bigger eyes and generally more child-like features. Some may like it, some may not.
  • Thumbs Up 1

Also I just realized you guys were saying transfer even though XY and ORAS can just trade normally

I wouldn't say 'improved' as much as 'developed'. He draws human characters with bigger eyes and generally more child-like features. Some may like it, some may not.

That's assuming it's Sugimori who is doing the art and not Ohmura.

That's assuming it's Sugimori who is doing the art and not Ohmura.

Sugimori and Ohmura are pretty identicle in their artstyles now, it's kinda hard to tell them apart sometimes, 

I think Ohmura draws the eyes slightly larger than Sugimori does.

32261-fc99bdc0-s.jpg

Flannery_art.png

I have to say though..I miss how big how her hair was.. so big and flared out (which works as a fire-type gym leader). It was a big part of her,,figuratively and literally..for me..)=

Flannery.png

Her hair is still the same though...unless you meant to say "missed".

Edit : Double posting would probably be bad, so I'll just edit this one with an extra video on Secret Bases...in Japanese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hb2bAgT5PI

Also I just realized you guys were saying transfer even though XY and ORAS can just trade normally

Transferring is still easier. Just pop a Pokemon into the Bank from X/Y, then switch games and withdraw them again.