Awoo.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire [3DS Hoenn Remake, November 2014]

Carbo

I'd suggest Chaos Emerald.

I'm uncomfortable with how long it took me to get that post.

• Thumbs Up 9

So, what do you guys expect from this? Any new ridable Pokemon? New places? New Mega Evolutions? I expect all of those :U

Well, for one thing, if they will implement the rollerblades from X and Y, they will need to rework on the zone accessible only with the bikes.

I'd suggest Chaos Emerald.

This isn't getting nearly enough likes as it should.

I choked

• Thumbs Up 1

Have the RSE mascot legends available for capture, then have the Kami Trio be available post-game since they have a weather motif too. Sounds easy enough.

Also need an obligatory Regigigas capture, preferably back in the Sealed Chamber once the other three golems are caught. It would tie in with the Braille message "We feared IT." on the wall, and serve as a pleasant continuity nod.

• Thumbs Up 3

Holy fuck. Well. This came out of nowhere. Well, we expected this, but not NOW of all times! O_O

I'm excited for this yeah, but... the timing. I hope we don't get a new main game yearly @_@

I just want Navel Rock and Birth Island actually in-game. Faraway Island would be cool too.

If they actually go for the events (they will), at least make us fight and catch Deoxys and the others like in the original events instead of giving them away.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just want Navel Rock and Birth Island actually in-game. Faraway Island would be cool too.

If they actually go for the events (they will), at least make us fight and catch Deoxys and the others like in the original events instead of giving them away.

Uggghhh if there's no Deoxys event with a remix of the Deoxys battle music I'm going to legitimately upset ;;;;

• Thumbs Up 2

So if we're preparing for a return to Hoenn...

Get the surfboards ready.

I really hope that they redesign all the ocean routes to add more sandbanks, islands, reefs, and general landmarks to break it up a bit.  Just reducing the encounter rate would be a fine start.

• Thumbs Up 2

Oh my God, guys!

SzcXEPt.jpg

My cousin sent that to me on Facebook. Thought it was funny. XD

tumblr_n57xqfvBLE1r5sh1po1_500.jpg

Fanart of Roxanne

Damn, thought that was real and got excited since I thought Nintendo wasn't done giving us info today.

Well, for one thing, if they will implement the rollerblades from X and Y, they will need to rework on the zone accessible only with the bikes.

Oh, yeah. Forgot about that. I hope they add 360° movement without rollerblades or the bike this time. Seemed like a pointless thing to restrict.

Use the space center to go to the moon and fight Deoxys!

• Thumbs Up 2

The best part about all of this is that it's now possible to transfer Pokemon from Hoenn to Sinnoh, to Unova, to Kalos, and trade it right back to Hoenn again.

• Thumbs Up 6

Do I still have to buy 10 games and 2 systems just so I can get all the Pokemon in this remake?

So if we're preparing for a return to Hoenn...

Get the surfboards ready.

and DIVING GEAR 

• Thumbs Up 1

t2PcsbW.jpg

I don't care too much about Pokemon these days, especially not Gen III, but it's cool to see people get what they want I suppose.

• Thumbs Up 5

Heh:

Top trends in Twitter in Japan:

ルビサファ RubySappha
キモリTreecko
カイオーガKyorgre
マグマ団 Team Magma
通信ケーブル Link Cable
バトルフロンティアBattle Frontier
バシャーモ Blazicken
3DS持ってない Don't own a 3DS

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=110952856&postcount=770

"Don't own a 3DS" laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 4

I found this kickass presentation of the Hoenn Region:

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o9_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o1_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o2_r1_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o3_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o4_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o5_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o6_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o7_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o8_500.png

tumblr_n3yh14llfp1qhaj56o10_500.png

• Thumbs Up 7

GameXplain discussion about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQJQmab_skE

Your not alone. I felt the same

.............wait this means that I'll finally get to hear a proper Deoxys remix 8D

.............wait this means that I'll finally get to hear a proper Deoxys remix 8D

Not necessarily :c they might not include that island at all let alone have in-game Events, they haven't done that for ages.

I've never really been too invested in Pokemon but it is fun seeing people excited for something they've been longing for ages.

So yeah. I'll be watching you guys board the hype train to Hoenn. Have fun.

tumblr_n57ju0yM0L1rzs08oo1_r2_500.png

• Thumbs Up 7

Forget that, I'm anxious to hear the weather trio theme remix biggrin.png