Awoo.

E3 Rumour topic: "Just go on the internet and tell rumours?"

Badnik Mechanic

10344782_246113165512608_546736295241480

It uses the same font for "Digital Event" as Nintendo does, it must be true.

10344782_246113165512608_546736295241480

It uses the same font for "Digital Event" as Nintendo does, it must be true.

I know this isn't true but if it is its pretty sad that Sonic Boom would be the only game on the 3ds that I will be interested in this year.

To be honest, that does look the most accurate, but I'm still not going to believe it.

This is getting ridiculous. These so called "leaks" are starting to get on my nerves here. 

I want to believe it, but the fact that everyone and their dog is asking for a new Metroid, F-Zero, and Starfox, and seeing all three on the same list is kind of making me a bit skeptical.

Then again, It wouldn't be unusual for Nintendo to listen to the millions who asking for new entries for these games. Bah, I don't know. Time will tell I guess.

I want to believe it, but the fact that everyone and their dog is asking for a new Metroid, F-Zero, and Starfox, and seeing all three on the same list is kind of making me a bit skeptical.

Then again, It wouldn't be unusual for Nintendo to listen to the millions who asking for new entries for these games. Bah, I don't know. Time will tell I guess.

That isn't my entire alarm, the fact that this one doesn't have the pokken fighters makes me suspicious now since we know that it IS a thing, and they wouldn't have filed the trademarks if they weren't planning on teasing something soon 

*See's F-Zero*

Fake. Considering Mario Kart has pretty much adopted F-Zero's mechanics, I think the chances of a new F-Zero game are a snowball's chance in hell.

Let's be honest. Any leaked schedule will be dismissed as fake. 

That Digital Event "leak" does look more authentic than the last, but at the same time, it's just too damn perfect to be true. So yeah, Imma say fake.

I'm on the train of "believe absolutely nothing supposedly leaked until you see it on the day".

• Thumbs Up 7

SEGA Coperation leads to fake to me. Such a terrible spelling mistake.

Unless Capcom made the list.

Seriously, though. I don't see why SEGA would make the game. It seems like someone just put it there because of GX, despite Amusement Vision being defunct.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hopefully the next F-Zero isn't boost2win

F-Zero's hard as balls, have you played one? "Boost2win" is selling it short.

• Thumbs Up 6

Hopefully the next F-Zero isn't boost2win

I tried boost2win in F-Zero 64

I still haven't beat the first cup to this day.

I was making a shitty joke at SEGA's expense

Still man, you don't joke about F-Zero. That shit be hard yo

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh, I hope it's not just a Code Veronica X re-release. Was never a fan of the classic tank controls, and I have no patience to become one. If it had the over the shoulder view implemented as part of a full HD REmake though, I'd be in.

Meanwhile, another rumor, but this time involving Square-Enix: http://gamingbolt.com/rumor-final-fantasy-xii-hd-may-be-announced-at-e3

If it's true, it will surely catch my interest, but the only foundation for that rumor to stay on its feet is that the source is reliable. Oh well, there's not that much time to see if it's true or fake anyway.

Meanwhile, another rumor, but this time involving Square-Enix: http://gamingbolt.com/rumor-final-fantasy-xii-hd-may-be-announced-at-e3

If it's true, it will surely catch my interest, but the only foundation for that rumor to stay on its feet is that the source is reliable. Oh well, there's not that much time to see if it's true or fake anyway.

MOVE OVER KINGDOM HEARTS 3, 2.5 AND FINAL FANTASY XV! THE REAL STAR IS COMIN IN! NOW WITH LIGHTNING DLC!

Seriously though, this wouldn't surprise me if this was real and used by Square as a attempt to get peoples minds off of XV.

Ok so... this is a wild one. For the last few months there have been rumours regarding Platinum Games and Xbox one. 

The rumour is basically 'PG are making an X1 exclusive title."

Well, it seems that Platinum Games have taken out a few paid for side adverts for the original Vanquish on YouTube, not got any images or guaranteed to show links, but I've seen one or two myself when browsing today.

The odd thing... Vanquish is out of print. The only way to get it is via digital download.

Don't know if anyone shared this...

http://www.mapyourshow.com/shows/index.cfm?show_id=e314

The Floor Plan is up. It's interactive so you can check out devs.

SEGA and Warner Bros. Entertainment are two booths away from each other, so that might explain the Star Wars/Sonic imagery.

Nintendo's booth is bloody massive, but I guess that's a given.