Awoo.

E3 Rumour topic: "Just go on the internet and tell rumours?"

Badnik Mechanic

Id5OOcO.jpg

Hmmmm who do we know who has a forklift like that?

• Thumbs Up 3

Id5OOcO.jpg

....Gordon Freeman? Sonic The Hedgehog? Conker?

No...no...wait...was it...Richard? No...Ricardo...no that's not it.....I'm included to say Ryo, but I don't think that's it either.....it was someone in a brown leather jacket...

OOH, Indiana Jones? Yep, nailed it.

Id5OOcO.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Woah... it's finally happening?!

After all these years, we're finally getting it. I've been dreaming of this moment...

_-Bob-the-Builder-Festival-of-Fun-PS2-_.

It's your time to shine, baby.

• Thumbs Up 7

Id5OOcO.jpg

You know, the HUGE AS FUCK banner and the fact that it's being shown not only in movie theaters, but freaking MILITARY BASES is starting to make me sick from all the hype they're building. Seriously, this is the most overhyped conference I've seen in E3's history in terms of where they're showing and how they're advertising.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the conference just as much as everyone else, but I'm starting to get sick of it.

You know, the HUGE AS FUCK banner and the fact that it's being shown not only in movie theaters, but freaking MILITARY BASES is starting to make me sick from all the hype they're building. Seriously, this is the most overhyped conference I've seen in E3's history in terms of where they're showing and how they're advertising.

Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped for the conference just as much as everyone else, but I'm starting to get sick of it.

They have a big banner on that building every year.

Okay, I guess I'm just upset over the whole military base thing (seriously who the fuck does that)

The best business move is both nice and profitable. I think that counts as both.

Do Microsoft and Nintendo ever get a huge banner on the building like that?

Sony likes to show they're the supreme console, I suppose.

It's more like I just STILL don't get it. The only thing the military shares with Sony are the PS3's being used as one Supercomputer. That's it.

Why is this a big deal?

Owww errr

Domain Name: conker.com

Registry Domain ID: 950247_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.corporatedomains.com
Registrar URL: www.cscprotectsbrands.com
Updated Date: 2014-03-01 01:20:21 -0500
Creation Date: 1998-03-06 00:00:00 -0500
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-05 00:00:00 -0500
Registrar: CSC CORPORATE DOMAINS, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 299
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: admin@internationaladmin.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8887802723
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: Microsoft Corporation
Registrant Street: One Microsoft Way
Registrant City: Redmond
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98052
Registrant Country: US

http://www.whois.net/whois/conker.com

Honestly for me it's "fake until proven true" as with any other """leak"""

But if that was real I have to say it's a very good idea and is bound to get huge attention.

Mario Maker would be one of the best things Nintendo could ever do with 2D Mario at this point, if it goes all out instead of just being a SMB1 level editor.

As much as I don't want to see a focus on Mario at this year's E3, I'm hoping that's real.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mario Maker would be one of the best things Nintendo could ever do with 2D Mario at this point, if it goes all out instead of just being a SMB1 level editor.

As much as I don't want to see a focus on Mario at this year's E3, I'm hoping that's real.

Ehhh, I have a feeling if this picture is real, that it's just going to be an SMB1 editor. Harumph. 

The GAF thread said the site it came from is banned from linking and discussion.

It would make sense, though. Nintendo has mentioned before that they wanted to make a 2D Mario game where you could make your own levels. In fact, in NSMBU's versus mode you could edit the locations of Coins and Star Coins in the level before each round.

The GAF thread said the site it came from is banned from linking and discussion.

NeoGAF doesn't make da rulez here.

Honestly, though, GoNintendo is banned at GAF, I guess. Doesn't really mean much for this specific rumour, though, I don't know where they got it from.

NeoGAF doesn't make da rulez here.

Honestly, though, GoNintendo is banned at GAF, I guess. Doesn't really mean much for this specific rumour, though, I don't know where they got it from.

It didn't come from GN. GN actually linked to the GAF thread.

It's more like I just STILL don't get it. The only thing the military shares with Sony are the PS3's being used as one Supercomputer. That's it.

Didn't Sony say that they have a lot of customers in the military? Or that there are a lot of gamers in it, who they would thus naturally want to cash in on?

The government is always an awesome customer to get involved with. They never run out of money.

Why is this a big deal?

Owww errr

http://www.whois.net/whois/conker.com

Hmm, updated in March of this year... it could just mean something...

Or they're squatting on it like Activision with Crash Bandicoot.

Well if that's the case, it makes sense and now I'm back to square one on hype train central :3