Awoo.

E3 Rumour topic: "Just go on the internet and tell rumours?"

Badnik Mechanic

I hope they show Visceral's Star Wars project, but I doubt it. I dunno how different Battlefield is to Battlefront, but I'm worried the new Battlefront will be more like it than itself. Haha xD Hopefully there's still third person perspective, too. And that there's a offline, single-player campaign. Mass Effect 4 would also be cool. EA could be pretty good this year to me.

Battlefront has always taken very heavy inspiration from Battlefield in terms of design and balancing. It's actually quite fitting for DICE to be rebooting it.

Honestly, I could totally believe us getting something along the line of Pokken Fighters, and wouldn't be surprised, but happy since it would be a pokemon game I would actualy want, and I bet half the Pokémon existence would be in, and the rest would be added later, or a better balance but you never know

I do think it could have started as a pitch, but then become a collab project when Nintendo realized it needed more games, and new Pokémon was a big seller, and figured it would be a good thing for Game Freak to go with

Arkham Knight is the main thing I want to see. Anything else I care about is too far away to expect any substantial information on

Battlefront has always taken very heavy inspiration from Battlefield in terms of design and balancing. It's actually quite fitting for DICE to be rebooting it.

That's good to know. I hope the basic Capture the Flag structure stays around.

Honestly, I could totally believe us getting something along the line of Pokken Fighters, and wouldn't be surprised, but happy since it would be a pokemon game I would actualy want, and I bet half the Pokémon existence would be in, and the rest would be added later, or a better balance but you never know

I do think it could have started as a pitch, but then become a collab project when Nintendo realized it needed more games, and new Pokémon was a big seller, and figured it would be a good thing for Game Freak to go with

Woah, I seriously doubt they'll add 365 characters to a fighting game.

As much as I'd want a lot of those games to actually be real I'm sure they won't be. Though I honestly can't wait for more X footage, Sonic Boom, and of course Battlefront as it is a part of one of my favorite game series of all time (also a part of my favorite franchise of all time).

But..still.....

"Castlevania:Symphony of the Night 2 : 3DS"

aKzNmOO_460sa.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Woah, I seriously doubt they'll add 365 characters to a fighting game.

Ya, you made me rethink about it, and I realized  that the only series that could have that many is a Warriors game XD. But no, they will pick and choose from the favorites across the generations, though Pikachu and Mewtwo are the ones that would happen for sure for what I know

Say what If Treasure made a Sequel to the Wario World game they made? or a Starfox game? or just a new sin and punishment :P

I know what I'm looking forward to at E3...

MGSV_e3_PC.jpg

Kojima is working on a new trailer for The Phantom Pain. He's been talking about it - well sort of - on twitter

I want to see lots of gameplay XD

Consider that Konami is usually the first company to release news during E3, so keep an eye open during the days before the starting of the event.

Yay, more television promotions :D

Now if only we could just get that for online multiplayer and I might just start buying more multiplayer-centric games for my 360 :)

Now if only we could just get that for online multiplayer and I might just start buying more multiplayer-centric games for my 360 smile.png

Doubt it. If Sony's doing it for most of the games on PS4, paying for online is the norm at this point.

Always excited for what Nintendo has in store, even if it's underwhelming it's still worth watching none the less. Maybe new Metroid? Please? More Smash reveals are gonna be good, and new Zelda should look great. Excited for X as well. Definitely Sony as well, last year was killer, can't wait to see what they have in store this year. Curious to see what Xbox has up their sleeves this year also. Totally hype for even a second of Battlefront footage, oh man that on the Frostbite engine probably looks gorgeous. Hope they update us on the new Mirror's Edge as well. Project Beast sounds amazing as well. E3 is my favorite time of the year, and i'm so excited to see what's up this year.

.....Is it wrong that I almost don't care about anything that's not Sonic Boom? Almost. I'm also excited for Arkham Knight and seeing what else Nintendo has to offer. I really hope they announce Little Big Planet 3 though.

Nah, I get that feeling. I'm going to actually be attending the thing and I only really care to check out Boom. I'll probably be wandering about aimlessly the rest of the time unless Sony has something really awesome.

I had forgotten Smash 4 exists, personally. I'll need to check that out.

But..still.....

aKzNmOO_460sa.gif

I have also been thinking that a 3DS version of SotN could be one of the best things Konami can do to try and recapture the DS Castlevania audience.  Alas, it is surely but a pipe dream.

tumblr_n5hlpitN3Q1r8sc3ro1_500.jpg

How fake is this?

Hopefully faker than fake, because it looks like shit.

How fake is this?

The Sony conference stands out as the most boring and shows Watch Doges which will be out by then. GoW4 being CGI and Uncharted a tech demo? Bwahahaha.

Meanwhile at Nintendo's: SotN2 and Xenogears Origins.

Yeah i think i can tell the agenda of the person that made this.

It also calls the new Battlefront "Star Wars Battlefront III", despite the actual title having no number.

Gears of War 4 can not be far enough in development to have decent gameplay to be shown.

Mario Kart 8 will be out by then, so I'm not sure it'll be playable at E3.

I'm really hyped for E3, but mostly because of Zelda. I've been waiting since 2011, Nintendo! That's three years! Please give me SOMETHING

ANYTHING

I would like to point out, that though we have no details on it, but the Pokémon Company HAS registered both Pokken Fighters, and Pokken Tournament trademarks both in Europe and in NA. So they both do exist, and they will be showing up eventualy, but what they will be, and who is developing them, and what console is unknown, but a spinoff of this type would most likely be on Wii-U

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/227663-pokken-fighters-and-pokken-tournament-trademarked-for-europe

Pokken Fighters and Pokken Tournament trademarked for Europe

May 05, 2014 by RawmeatCowboy

AJ1lYzG.png

txJ90Xi.png

We've already discussed these trademarks for other parts of the world, but now Europe is joining the fun. Time for Pokemon Company to spill the beans! Thanks to Mike for the heads up!

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/20/pokkn-fighters-might-be-that-mysterious-pokmon-game-with-lucario/

and there was a clip of footage that was hi-def, and looked like it would be from a fighting game

Names do sound rather Namco-ish though

Now again these trademarks have been applied both in NA and Europe

scuse my not knowingness but what is Pokken? is it a Japanese translated way of saying pokemon

scuse my not knowingness but what is Pokken? is it a Japanese translated way of saying pokemon

Basically it's a combination of the word Tekken and Pokemon.