Awoo.

E3 Rumour topic: "Just go on the internet and tell rumours?"

Badnik Mechanic

It's still legit-looking, but I doubt the Wii U will ever get GC games. It needs those pressure triggers.

Definitely fake. Notice how the GC VC list has all of the most sought after games on the GameCube?

Why are people saying the GCN VC can't be done? The pressure pads only ever used to variables. Half and full. It can't be that difficult to map half to one shoulder and full to the one underneath?

Why would Nintendo (or any other company) even do these lists for? I don't understand. Who would it be directed to?

Why would Nintendo (or any other company) even do these lists for? I don't understand. Who would it be directed to?

For the press probably.

For the press probably.

The press doesn't get these kind of lists. They get proper schedules (usually with plenty of "Unannounced Title"s) and that's for E3 itself, not the pre-event conferences.

While prior private showings mean they know quite a few secrets in advance (ie: to prepare articles or provide feedback), they are rarely told what the actual announcements will be.

Those leaks would be more believable if they tried to emulate something more akin to an internal document or the teleprompter execs will read onstage, IMO.

• Thumbs Up 2

>Star Fox U
>Metroid 3DS
>GC games for Wii U VC (specifically Sunshine and GX)
>Melee released as compensation gift for not getting Smash for six months on U

Cruel, cruel, cruel. Such good ideas, it's evil that someone would put together such a collaboration of ideas that will never happen because Nintendo doesn't feel like it. NeoGAF or whoever that's behind this should burn for how good this list is, instilling such dreams in the minds of poor folks who won't ever get what they're asking for.

Geezus why can't it be real

• Thumbs Up 1

There really is no good reason for these lists to exist at all, is there? The company doesn't use or need them internally, the press doesn't get them, insiders leaking shit will post "predictions" on forums or take photographs of more authentic docs than these (or, you know, will leak media)... All of which adds up to every photographed list we see being an insta-fake. Nice to know I suppose, but part of the fun of E3 is the tangled mess of rumors that builds up in the run-up to it each year... oh well. No great loss.

So this one isn't a rumour just yet. But give it time.

Someone has noticed that the 12GB PS3 is sold out... everywhere. The only people selling them are third party people/sellers. E.g. Amazon has them, but Amazon itself doesn't.

So that means Sony have either stopped making the model since it's not selling... or.... there's a new SKU incoming.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=821248

=(

Probably too busy working on Star Wars Battlefront 3. I was hoping we could get at least another, longer sneak peak at the new Mirror's Edge.

As amazing as that new Mirror's Edge will be (so long as the "force gunplay" marketing shits don't get their way again), I think I'd rather see what Battlefront 3 will be like. I can only imagine the space battles...

Hell, I just want a new Rogue Squadron game. sad.png Oh and a new Pod Racer. In the likely long-term absence of any new F-Zero game, a brand new Pod Racer would more than satisfy my sci-fi racing craving.

Wasn't Pokemon Fighters teased many months back?

Edit:

18x9nm5pxasgnjpg.jpg

Well, what do Visceral concentrate on mainly with their games?

It probably won't help but at least gives us a guess as to what Star Wars game they might be working on.

And while space battles is of high priority for me, I more want to see what DICE have done with the Heroes and Villains mode, as well as leaders in general.

Yup.

Almost certainly going to be there. Just be worried if Namco are the ones supporting it. 

Yup.

Almost certainly going to be there. Just be worried if Namco are the ones supporting it. 

why? they make competent fighting games, with less of the trash that Capcom does nowadays. And The Pokémon Company would most likely being making the character models 

Because lately Namco has a knack for releasing something, and then very quickly dropping support for it or leaving the support to another studio and only bringing it over to the west when there's a financial incentive to do so.

Namco is a pretty shitty company but with Nintendo overseeing their projects I think the quality will be higher.

Because lately Namco has a knack for releasing something, and then very quickly dropping support for it or leaving the support to another studio and only bringing it over to the west when there's a financial incentive to do so.

Namco is a pretty shitty company but with Nintendo overseeing their projects I think the quality will be higher.

Autosavers got the point, and I mean they Are helping Nintendo with SSB4, and if it is a Pokémon  fighting game they also have Game Freak/Pokémon Company watching over their backs and keeping quality up(and they likely will be the one making the models)

Edit:

18x9nm5pxasgnjpg.jpg

No. It was part of a timeline. They said it was to show what Pokémon could potentially look like in the future. Hence the camera being in a similar position as in a Pokémon battle.

They could very, very easily do that right now; the technology is all there, it's just up to them to do it. For whatever reason, they don't have the appetite to do it.

No. It was part of a timeline. They said it was to show what Pokémon could potentially look like in the future. Hence the camera being in a similar position as in a Pokémon battle.

They could very, very easily do that right now; the technology is all there, it's just up to them to do it. For whatever reason, they don't have the appetite to do it.

ya sounds like a cover-up to me to, guess we needa wait and see at E3 

The 3DS (And Game Freak for that matter =P) isn't capable of that. And mainline Pokémon is a handheld series.

Nintendo handhelds, most likely the next generation, will sooner or later be capable of that, and GameFreak's going to have no choice but to adapt to that higher definition environment.

• Thumbs Up 1