Awoo.

Sony E3 Press Conference 2014 - June 9th, 18:00 PST / 21:00 EST / 02.00 BST

Brad

Oh fucking hell... if you've not play TLOU I feel REALLY sorry for you right now.

I know this is for the PS4... But are you REALLY showing us a trailer for the Last of Us here, Sony?

Owww I've not seen this yet.

The graphicsfags will prolly rip me a new one but that looks exactly the same to me...

I'm not a graphicsfag... I can see the difference.

The graphicsfags will prolly rip me a new one but TLOU looks exactly the same to me...

Probably focused on rendering at 1080p at 60fps. Playability will probably be improved.

6/10 conference.

Same issues as Microsoft, except instead of a more balanced presentation it started off good and then spiraled down abysmally.

Your move Nintendo.

• Thumbs Up 4

Ratchet and Clank movie, now that's more like it! ^^ And...did I hear mention of a R&C remake omg!!

MGS5 doesn't look at graphically impressive to me as people are touting it at least not compared to some of the stuff we've had appear in this conference. But it's still looking to be a great game.

Edit: Has anyone noticed that this conference has been going on for forever?

"You might've gotten a sneak peak last night"

Yep, show us a gameplay demo.

MGS5 doesn't look at graphically impressive to me as people are touting it at least not compared to some of the stuff we've had appear in this conference. But it's still looking to be a great game.

Cross-gen.

MGS5 isn't technically impressive. Makes up for it in framerate, animation and direction tho.

6/10 conference.

Same issues as Microsoft, except instead of a more balanced presentation it started off good and then spiraled down abysmally.

Your move Nintendo.

pretty much the same here, cept I saw very few overly interesting games at either, I'm not big on horror, zombies or shooters 

Most exciting thing for me is the Rachet and Clank 1 remake, but that's not a console seller for me